"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My horrible afc-ness

A

Afcboy

Guest
Ok, I'm an afc and though I hope to begin improving myself I have a problem right now. A girl that I liked for a while has drifted deep into the friend zone with me, and I just don't know what to do to get over her (other than try to get with other girls, which doesn't work because I've also got a case of oneitis about her as she is probably the best girl I've ever met).

I've read many posts on these problems, and have yet to been able to get past her. I am to the point in the friends zone where I'm even helping her with her fears of asking a friend of mine out.... which is pathetic and I know it. I just feel horrible because I don't want to just tell her how i feel and add to her problems, especially since I'm almost positive she doesn't return the feelings (though at the beginning of our relationship we were definately connecting, it sort of faded into the friendship).

I've just lost control and am really unable to get past this. I know this is probably going to get me flamed out the ass, but I'm hoping someone can help me by giving me advice on getting over her or getting with her. Any questions are welcome if it will help. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

playher

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
i just made a post on this...im going through what you're going through bro :(
Take care man.
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
I know man its terrible, its hard to get over a girl that you love so much but she cant return the same feelings. Its still going on with me right now, and I still cant get passed her, going on 5 months now...
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Kill that freind sh1t.Then game her.

You chances are slim regardless. But as a freind they are worse.


Memo to AFCboy: You either the wolf or a sheep. You can't be freinds with them.You don't see the wolf chilling with the little pigs in the forrest !!!!




:mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Wtf? What do you mean you 'can't stop it? If some GUY trys to rape you, are you going to help him?
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
For starters you should get a new screen name. When you attach negative labels to yourself it often hinders you from improving.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
For starters you should get a new screen name. When you attach negative labels to yourself it often hinders you from improving.



Word.THA AFCNESS sounds better.And you could add an afc point of view to all my posts. We could be like Shannity & Holmes.
 
Top