Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Gym Bunny - Why Do Women Do This?

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been good at reading women's body language when they are interested. I either mistake it or ignore it totally. So I always error on the side of assuming they are just being friendly.

In the last year I made changes in my life, I joined a new gym, hired a trainer (who is a smoking hot BTW) who corrected my diet and helped me loose 40lbs. I have made new friends but have been careful not to fool around with the women in my gym because I am there to exercise not date.

That being said since I lost the weight I have gotten quite a bit of female attention but keep to myself. And than of course I have the validation of my trainer, I am aware of the sickness women have - a guy with a good looking women attracts other women.

There is an incredibly cute woman in my weight training class whom I see all the time who is in amazing shape. I have always ignored her, totally. I barely say hi to her most of the time.

In the last few months she has decided to start saying hi to me with a big smile and bright eyes. I found it odd considering considering I dont really talk to her. If she says hi, I will return the hi but dont go out of my way to say hi and sometimes I avoid her totally.

About a week before New Years my new found gym bunny decided that she should start touching me. My back was to her and I was ignoring her. She made sure to walk by and touch my shoulder to let me know she was there. Kind of took me off guard as attractive women normally dont touch especially men they dont really know. Sure she has seen me many times but at most I might have said hi and just stayed away from her.

I am very leary as my trainer told me she was married when I first joined the gym.

A week later, it went from that to asking me how I was doing to full blown conversations about New Years prior to the holiday and asking/wishing me a Hapy New Years.

I figured ok, just roll with it because frankly I was/am skittish and dont really want any entanglements at my gym. The last girl I was interested in it turned out to be dating and sleeping with like 5 guys simultaniously including a good friend of mine. Thanks but no thanks. So I am leary about involvment.

After New Years this past week she became even more friendly asking me how was my New Years, how was my week going, blah, blah. It culminated with her walking out of the gym with me on Friday, her introducing herself to me and wishing me a great weekend. So I figure 100% this woman is interested.

Well I just came from a session with my trainer and I told her what is going on. She told me 110% for sure this woman is married. She knows her husband and told me a story about him. She said he seemed like a nice guy.

I was like ok, than why is she doing this. My trainer said maybe she is being friendly or has a crush on you. I said yeah could be but in my experience attractive women dont do this including yourself which she laughed at - they generally are not friendly with men they barely know. She doesnt talk to any of the other men and they ignore her just like I do. I know this because I watch.

BTW, she never wears a ring of any kind. It could be cause of the exercise but most women I encounter never take the things off no matter what. Even at the gym.

This is kind of irritating me now. So why is she doing this?

1. Its all ego. Get her rocks off that she still has it and can get the men if she so chooses? Like most men I have difficulty ignoring attractive women (but which I was doing) and this was a challenge to her?

2. Her marriage is on the rocks and she is shopping around for a new playmate?

3. She is seriously insane.

4. She is looking for an extra marrital affair (I am not saying I condone this nor want too).

5. All of the above.

It kind of feels like a trap. Lure me in, wear me down, get me enthused and than what? I ask her out so she can turn me down and tell me she is married?

I dont get it, why not just leave me alone. Frankly I think now I am going to go to the other gym just so I can stay away from her for a while.

I dont want any problems because this has the making of an epic trainwreck.

Hit me with opinons as women I have mentioned it to women and they have said she is just being friendly.

Yeah, sure - my question is why all of a sudden.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are just friendly, others want attention. And who knows, she might be interested.

Just don't make a big deal about it. Talk to her more and ask her out if you want. Really doesn't matter. How is this going to be a trainwreck? Who cares?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't weaken and sleep with her, you are good. More social proof-another good looking woman talking to you. Should be able to draw a single one now.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some questions:

1) How old are you? How old do you suspect the gym bunny is??

2) Are there any other guys in your weight training class? Does she talk to any other guys at all?? I know you mentioned she gives you the most attention.

Now some advice:

Don't tell/ask your trainer for advice on this situation; women are horrible at giving advice, especially concerning other women where jealousy and catty-ness come into play.

Stop doubting yourself!! When you lose a good amount of weight, what's even harder is to leave your old self image behind as well. Give yourself a little more credit; be confident and more women will start coming your way.

Lastly, this chick is 100% attracted to you; however your not gonna have any idea what her intentions are unless you flirt back with her a bit. The reason your confused is because your not amplifying the attraction that's present.

See how she reacts to you flirting, not being "nice" and having a cordial conversation with her.

PS: If she's touching you already she's giving you the green light to advance. Either step up to the plate or get a DNP

PIMP

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your scared.

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not talk to her and CONFIRM 100% she is married. Maybe she is a single SLUTE looking to get fooked. You're assuming things at this point based on hearsay.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has any plans to get to know you better, she will eventually suggest that you and she meet outside the gym.
I agree with some of the other comments about you flirting back. That will amp things up and perhaps encourage her to ask you to, " have coffee - as friends" or some such.

However, if she even HINTS at getting together outside , then she is getting ready to cheat on her husband and she has picked you to be the third player in her lust triangle.

...If she backs off when you flirt, then she has just been sucking your attention for an ego boost and does not want this to go any further..Classic AW behavior.

So, in summary, a little reciprocal flirting on your part may flush out her true intentions.

(It just occured to me to suggest to you to get a second opinion on her marital status. Your PT is an unreliable source of information - she may even be c0ckblocking you in advance. Women say baitchy shyte when another attractive woman is circling.)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is either an attention hoe, or else just a hoe.
In other words, she either wants attention from you, or some sort of affair on the side.

She's probably used to getting attention from random men. You probably got her interest because you weren't paying attention to her, so she upped the ante with approaching you and then starting in on the kino. Sounds like she knows exactly what she's doing. It depends on what you want as to how to proceed. Just be sure you don't get emotionally involved, whatever you decide.

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Just be sure you don't get emotionally involved, whatever you decide.
he he he..you are absolutely right...:moon:

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are great. This I can tell you guys, this girl has a rocking body. One of the best I have ever seen. Its a worked out body and she is fit and toned everywhere. You can bounce quarters off her as* ;) . She is that solid.

As for my age - she I would guess is is early to mid 30s. Me late 30s. In my weight training class there is like 40 people - maybe 5 guys on a good day.

You all have the right attitude. Why am I holding back? I have no idea actually. I guess I am still living in the old me. I wasnt always heavy, the last 5 years were tough. Lots of bad stuff - death, layoffs, the whole shooting match. I got through it though and culminating with me getting my crap together.

As for my trainer, I really didnt ask for advice so much as information about the other one. I know women give crappy advice about other women. Figured that out long ago. Its like they intentionally mislead you something.

I tried to get info on her marital status from others but no one seems to know anything about her other than the fact she is an exercise fiend.

Why would my trainer intentionally c*ckblock me?

I know she is both possessive and territorial (ie. I belong to her). My trainer has a boyfriend that is a great looking guy who is in great shape, why would she care? I dont get it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ALWAYS want options. If you date the new girl,you arent an option. You know "d1ck in glass" Incase of emergency-break the glass. One of the reasons older women hate us dating young women-they can date young men[increase THEIR options],but we can't date young women[decrease THEIR options]

Dsnyder

Reaction score
I dont undestand what the big deal is?? If you don't want a fling with her just tell her your busy and can't talk. I think you are reading too much into it. Or making it into a bigger deal than what it should be. As long as you do what makes you happy that is all that should matter. If you want to flirt do it, if you don't, then don't.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, i have the same thing at my gym sorta. I go to a gym on a military base and there's one hot girl there always in spandex lifting weights. Lots of people try to talk to her, but i just ignore her since i know she's married and i'm not much of a sociable guy when i'm working out.

But, she always says hi to me and gives me a big smile. She even smiles and waves to me if she's driving by in the parking lot and i'm just walking in or out.

I pretty much just ignore it. It's actually some weird vibe because when we're both near each other working out we ignore each other. We only acknowledge each other if we pass by each other.. heh. Oh well, i don't think much of it.

I wish women would lift weights more. This cardio nonsense has to got to stop. Nearly every girl i see in the weight room has a tight little body. They might be old or are butterfaces but their bodies are usually pretty damn good. I don't know about commercial gyms though, and there are only a few girls that go to my gym.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound very married. I agree with others have said. Don't talk about this with your personal trainer, she's not your friend, she's your trainer and doesn't have your best interest at heart. Trust me, I worked at a gym before, the official rule was don't date customers or employees, but that didn't stop my boss from divorcing a chick from the sales department and marrying a chick from HR. Everyone was ****ing everyone, except me the Janitor.

But that is getting off point. If you want to **** this chick then go for it, if not, then don't. Don't make your decisions based on what other people tell you or what they might think. Nobody has to know you are ****ing her. Only the Janitor will find out because they know everything that goes on.

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went to the gym, I asked someone who works there to show me her husband which they did. So she is in fact married or was.

I decided to back off a bit.

When I took the class she wasnt there (the room is huge and since the new year its been packed) so I moved to the other side of the room. I normally stand on one side and she is near me. She left before me and I didnt see her when I left. She may figure I am avoiding her or it was just crowded. Who cares either way.

I figure going back to being indifferent and aloof is not a bad thing. Thats all I need is an irate husband where I work out.