My guidelines for dealing with women

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I envy you--Because you desire to jump.

That's the "dark side" of this game: When they come easy and ALL want LTRs with you--they hold zero value in your desire hierarchy. And in turn, you hold Zero appreciation for them--regardless of how old they are, what they look like, and how many hoops they are willing to jump through to see you. Once you reach the top of this "game," there is nothing left for you here.

Out shouts a man who screams, "Well then pursue your purpose." Well that purpose has been achieved as well to the same degree.

Out shouts the same man,"Well pursue a bigger purpose." Well, don't you see what's going on here? You're chasing purposes that you will eventually achieve thinking that the pursuit of the purpose and its attainment will ultimately bring you happiness. But happiness is not achieved in chasing your purpose: not while you are striving to get there AND certainly not while you are ALREADY there. See the irony?

I was being sarcastic when I stated I envy you. I don't. Why? Because true Happiness is not found in pursuing that 25 yo whomever, getting her, achieving your purpose, or even achieving your next purpose, after achieving all which preceded. That's the greatest illusion sold to mankind. Happiness is achieved right here, right now ... in this moment--for no tangible reason at all other than that you Appreciate yourself, who you are, your surroundings. You Appreciate and thus Celebrate your life.

Happiness can exist simply as a celebration of Self--and all that encompasses the Self's perception of reality. Until you and others begin to truly understand this on a meta-level, you will continue chasing women and purposes for happiness that will ultimately leave you less fulfilled than before it was attained.
Possibly because chasing momentary happiness is a fools errand, and I would agree, this is a lie sold to everyone.

This lambo will make you happy.
The hot 25yo will make you happy.
The big house will make you happy.

What do you need for those, the pursuit of your purpose. But what is a purpose without meaning? Why does finishing a big project, or conquering a woman, or even watching your kids act on their own in a way you've taught feel good. Is it happiness you feel? Maybe, maybe not... It is the accomplishment of something beyond yourself.

Chasing women is not beyond yourself; nor is money, material goods, or momentary lapses of happy feelings. We are consumed and bombarded with feeling happy, but none of it has any meaning. But don't tell that to anyone trying to sell you something; or anyone who runs in circles; or anyone who ascends the spiral staircase of success... because they all lead to nothing.

This nothing will certainly make you happy though, at least temporarily...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my experiences overall with Women, I learned that just being upfront and straightforward with everything worked best. Most would say "But there's no mystery then" or "That will scare her off" or "Then you will show your cards"... It's all bullsh*t. Just go for your desire and tell her what you want from her. There IS a way of doing this, because you can't have the personality of a pebble and expect it to go well but a sincere, smooth and direct way of expressing your desires will work. Some may say that "It'll turn her off" but a chick who is truly interested in you and finds you attractive/desirable will respond positively. Also, make no mistake the better looking you are, the easier it is however if she considers you "average looking" and you come at her in a way most guy's dont because they were too pvssy to do so, they will get her curiosity fired up and intrigued better than the leaned out muscular guy that's too scared to even make eye contact. Will the muscular good looking guy get more Women overall? Who knows and who cares because at the end of the day it's about you. I have gotten with some hot ass women and my looks played a huge part however I have seen some average regular dudes with some sexy Women as well. Did i look over and think to myself "She should be with a guy like me instead"? No, in fact, there's been a handful of times were I have bought the guy a drink and said "don't worry about it, this ones on me. You pulled a hot one dude, nice" and was genuinely pulling for him to hit it off with her. It's all about going for what you want while pushing all the B.S. tactics aside.

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of my post you responded to was not to look at the action itself, but at the dynamics behind the action. Another level, so to speak.

You would be absolutely correct in saying any attempt to be cute or nice, by sending a good morning text for example, will be ineffective along the lines of firing up the passion of a woman's interest. But when I do it, it is not to be cute or nice. It is done to diffuse a ticking time bomb.

A woman will grow frustrated with a man she is highly interested in but remains elusive to her. It gets her hamster spinning and leads to a little resentment that he may be stringing her along and playing games. That good morning text I send is the wrench thrown in to stop that hamster wheel; a wheel that, if left to spin, will eventually create resentment, resistance, sh*t tests, etc.

Where "blue pilled" men go wrong is not in the action itself: saying good morning, buying flowers, writing a song.... all of those cliché, cringe-worthy actions we think of when "blue-pilled" men do these things. Where they go wrong is in the belief the act itself will be effective no matter where, when or why it is being done.

Where society and culture go wrong is in presenting the idea that these acts will win a woman over, while failing entirely on explaining the when or the why behind it. This is what leads "blue pilled" men to believe that it is just the act itself that is effective. And that is what leads them to believe it is all a lie when it fails and that women are hypocrite liars.

The manosphere goes wrong in teaching men these are Disney lies and fairy tales; that a man should never do these things if he wants to get women. (Although I fully support the idea that this is exactly what men here need to hear).

Where women go wrong is telling men this is what they want without explaining how its done. And they can't explain it, because teaching a man how to do it makes it an ingenuine, unsurprising and predictable act that fails to deliver the proper effect.

They are all wrong, because I can tell you with unequivocal, 100% certainty that you can, in fact, do something "blue pill" and yield the true Casanova effect Disney promised to men... BUT ONLY IF you understand when a woman is in the proper state, fully primed and RIPE for the act in so that it will have the proper effect. Once you know when a woman is there, when to apply the "blue pill" move, why you're doing it.... you can bring (and I have brought) women a flower, literally watch the blood rush into their cheeks, their hearts swoon in their eye and those panties will hit the floor faster than lighting, leading to some of the most passionate best sex you've ever had. You will see within days how all of her friends look at you. You will notice other women outside of that immediate circle notice how these women and start to wonder about you too. You will know the true power, potency and longevity of the Casanova effect that will ripple through the world of women, leaving a permanent imprint on any women it touches, snowballing for you and doing most of the work. You can dump that flower girl 3 months later and watch 20 women line up for the same experience, go through all 20 women and then call that flower girl back 5 years later to meet you for drinks, to which she will agree. One flower can have that effect IF you know how to do it.

I seldom talk about this dynamic on this site because it is beyond the scope of it. But it is achievable. It does exist. It's not Disney. It's just extremely difficult to achieve because it often requires an incredible number of failures, experiments, experiences, insights, rare moments of clarity, etc. to get there, and there are few men who go through the proper path long enough to become such men that they can then pass it on.

But it all begins with the dynamics behind the action. Understanding context well enough to make the effective judgement calls on when to do what and why. Once a man begins to operate on that level, it becomes apparent the act itself is not good or bad, will succeed or fail. It is the timing and intent. And that all actions, each and every one, no matter what "pill" they may be classified under, will have a moment at some point where it will be the most powerful aphrodisiac or the most atrocious mistake.
It takes a Don Juan to know the difference in dynamics:up:. I think that remembering that women are emotional creatures, and knowing how to strike those emotions is key. When those gushy things are used in the proper context rather than currency as would pay for a hooker, you get their attention and desire. We've all heard that women like a measure of drama in their relationships as they like the fluctuation of feelings that they get. That is why "makeup" or "reunion" sex is so good for them. Even psychology 101 backs it up. Statistically, married couples who argue outright have longer marriages. To me, argue means the guy calling her on her sh1t.

Validate not supplicate.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Happiness can exist simply as a celebration of Self--and all that encompasses the Self's perception of reality. Until you and others begin to truly understand this on a meta-level, you will continue chasing women and purposes for happiness that will ultimately leave you less fulfilled than before it was attained.
Strong points.

Yet I don’t think men here are endlessly chasing women for “happiness”, but they want that part of their life complete. Once you have that part of your life complete, then you can focus on your self perception and reality. Money and education and fame can always be made, the young fertile girls ready to get pregnant in their minds 20s aren’t readily available, generally speaking.

Back to my example, I’ll jump on what the 25 year old girl if offering, not because I’m in love with her or she’ll complete me or I’m looking for eternal love and happiness with her, it’s because she’s a prime candidate to fit my goal.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
After my experiences overall with Women, I learned that just being upfront and straightforward with everything worked best. Most would say "But there's no mystery then" or "That will scare her off" or "Then you will show your cards"... It's all bullsh*t. Just go for your desire and tell her what you want from her. There IS a way of doing this, because you can't have the personality of a pebble and expect it to go well but a sincere, smooth and direct way of expressing your desires will work. Some may say that "It'll turn her off" but a chick who is truly interested in you and finds you attractive/desirable will respond positively.
That all depends on a woman’s age and goals at the time. Being straightforward with a 20 year old girl is different than being straightforward with a 36 year old girl.

She doesn’t mind you being straightforward when she’s older because there are other factors determining her actions, her biological clock and her attractiveness. When these outside factors, beyond her control, determine her future actions, watch out. You are not dealing with her, you are dealing with forces of nature.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly because chasing momentary happiness is a fools errand, and I would agree, this is a lie sold to everyone.

This lambo will make you happy.
The hot 25yo will make you happy.
The big house will make you happy.

What do you need for those, the pursuit of your purpose. But what is a purpose without meaning? Why does finishing a big project, or conquering a woman, or even watching your kids act on their own in a way you've taught feel good. Is it happiness you feel? Maybe, maybe not... It is the accomplishment of something beyond yourself.

Chasing women is not beyond yourself; nor is money, material goods, or momentary lapses of happy feelings. We are consumed and bombarded with feeling happy, but none of it has any meaning. But don't tell that to anyone trying to sell you something; or anyone who runs in circles; or anyone who ascends the spiral staircase of success... because they all lead to nothing.

This nothing will certainly make you happy though, at least temporarily...
It’s one of the same. Them. You. That’s a human construct.

A point arrives as one evolves, that you can see clearly there is no them. Separation ceases to exist. You hurt them, you hurt you. You serve them, you serve you.

I say it begins and ends with you with reason. One has to be whole to serve effectively. To celebrate Self is to celebrate “them.” To resent thyself, diametrically, will lead to resentment toward them.

We exist as one separated by the perception of our five senses.

Honor yourself and tell me how you feel at that moment. Honor another and lift their spirit and tell me how you feel at that moment.

Still, it doesn’t have to be momentary. Happiness can be of permanence in congruence with a specific state. That state deals with what I had written.