Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Guide to Treating Women like "Dirt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Women deserve just as much, if not more, respect than men. Every one of us was brought into the world by a woman so man-kind owes them a debt. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start treating women properly and the sooner you'll lose your virginity. Women are a privilege and you have to EARN that privilege.
http://i.qkme.me/3qqtz5.jpg

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
You are so blinded by your white-knight blue pill beta mentality. I'm sorry that your fairy tail world where you're so much better than women is coming crashing down here but you had to face reality some time, right? By treating women like dirt, you are disgracing their honor and they will never sleep with you. The only way you can lose your virginity, zinc4, and get a woman to sleep with you, is if you actually learn how to treat them properly. Buy them drinks, get them gifts, give them flowers. No woman is going to sleep with you if you don't do these things. Your white knight mentality is preventing you from realizing this though. Women deserve just as much, if not more, respect than men. Every one of us was brought into the world by a woman so man-kind owes them a debt. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start treating women properly and the sooner you'll lose your virginity. Women are a privilege and you have to EARN that privilege.

Oh and I currently have 19 sexual partners.
Syrio is probably the best poster on this forum. I agree with him %100

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the **** in the Don Juan bible does it say anything about treating women like dirt. Get this trash out of here.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't specifically say treat them like dirt, but certain type of women that are just plain stupid/****ed up responded better to being treated like ****. But in general woman will respond better to you if they feel like there is something superior about you.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
It doesn't specifically say treat them like dirt, but certain type of women that are just plain stupid/****ed up responded better to being treated like ****. But in general woman will respond better to you if they feel like there is something superior about you.
Word! I think going the bully / assh0le route is simply easier, and provides the same results. And not a lot of people have a lot of genuine value to provide, so they resort to making everyone feel inferior instead. Used to hang out with, and "look up to" these sad sacks of dog**** - before realizing that they were just weak, insecure, miserable, and full of failure. They were nobodies, and had nothing going for them. Just losers. The only way they could attract anyone into their lives was if they had no self-esteem and approval-seeking tendencies - which they weren't oblivious to.

The better way to go about it is to actually HAVE value, and make them want you that way... or otherwise attract them to you.

But it's all the same... even the guy who PRETENDS to have high value, options, etc will get siimilar results to the one who actually does. Lotta fake people out there who get ahead quickly. Results are results.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes where it comes to matter is when a woman decides to get to know you before putting out or a LTR with a woman who has a functioning brain :crackup:

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the last several posts on here are starting to restore my faith in this website lol

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
The only way you can lose your virginity, zinc4, and get a woman to sleep with you, is if you actually learn how to treat them properly. Buy them drinks, get them gifts, give them flowers. No woman is going to sleep with you if you don't do these things.
Syrio said:
Women deserve just as much, if not more, respect than men.
Syrio said:
Women are a privilege and you have to EARN that privilege.
Syrio said:

If anyone had any doubt what so ever whether Syrio was not only a troll, but a woman posing as a man, this post confirms it.

Your error is mistaking PHM's passion & guidance as literally meaning treat them like dirt.

A better word to use would have been challenge, but the premise is still the same.

All this smells like an unattractive female, who posts on Loveshack & is trying to push her agenda here.

PIMP

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a ****. I love this forum. Let's have relationship forum. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
Yes where it comes to matter is when a woman decides to get to know you before putting out or a LTR with a woman who has a functioning brain :crackup:
Yea... a lot of trashy, low SE, DTF chicks definitely go for the pretenders and *******s. But this is a lot of women, and when you consider that most men just want to bang trashy hotties, or be "cool" and "high class" it makes sense to act as they do.

It always comes down to who they're seeking after, and what their intentions are. If all the guys were interested in LTR's with quality women - there wouldn't be all this complaining. So, yea.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
You are so blinded by your white-knight blue pill beta mentality. I'm sorry that your fairy tail world where you're so much better than women is coming crashing down here but you had to face reality some time, right? By treating women like dirt, you are disgracing their honor and they will never sleep with you. The only way you can lose your virginity, zinc4, and get a woman to sleep with you, is if you actually learn how to treat them properly. Buy them drinks, get them gifts, give them flowers. No woman is going to sleep with you if you don't do these things. Your white knight mentality is preventing you from realizing this though. Women deserve just as much, if not more, respect than men. Every one of us was brought into the world by a woman so man-kind owes them a debt. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start treating women properly and the sooner you'll lose your virginity. Women are a privilege and you have to EARN that privilege.

Lose my virginity...okkkkkk...have been with way too may already...you don't have to buy them crap if you don't want to...gifts..i have never bought a woman a gift except my ex wife for Valentine's day one time....and flowers....nope have never gotten flowers, not even once...i give them much better stuff..suspense, excitement, crazy sex and the gift of not them knowing where they ever stand with me...so what you want....but these things make them wet..not flowers and gifts you reject...

You mean you currently have 19 plates? Or your total is 19? Or do you really mean you are a low quality woman trolling and currently are getting banged by 19 guys who won't buy you anything despite your pestering them?

And women are not a privilege that you have to earn...WTF...you really are a girl trolling....Probably a fat girl at that.

That is something only a woman would say. Women are pain in the asses who happen to be physically attractive...well some of them at least...don't get me wrong, i have met some great women in my time....but even those shouldn't be considered a privilege.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Women deserve just as much, if not more, respect than men. Every one of us was brought into the world by a woman so man-kind owes them a debt. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll start treating women properly and the sooner you'll lose your virginity. Women are a privilege and you have to EARN that privilege.

Trollolololol!!

WOW!! Even most beta fags don't place the female pedestal this high.

Men don't "owe" women sh!t. Each man can thank his parents for his existence --> BOTH PARENTS. Even if you want to give the mother more credit.. she is only ONE woman. She has nothing to do with other women. I don't "owe" random women because of one woman. If my mother was a blond... would I then "owe" a debt to all "blonds"? :crackup: :crackup:

You're a blithering idiot Syrio. How many men gave their lives so that these women you pedestalize can feel safe and secure? Left to women alone, the human race would of been sabertooth tiger food a long time ago and wouldn't even exist today. Today of all days brings that to mind (9/11).

Only entitled c*nts believe they deserve stuff simply for existing. Same mentality as your average panhandler and welfare parasite --> Give me stuff because I exist. Respect me and love me.. even if I do NOTHING to earn it or encourage it.

Syrio.. please take a long walk off a short bridge and do everyone a favor.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
WE get to decide whether your worthy enough of our pu$$ies not you.
Pah-lease, give us a break, honey. You get to decide that when you're around schmucks willing to put up with your princess syndrome.
Once a smooth as f*ck DJ comes around, not giving you the attention you crave for, you only get to decide the best way to spread your legs for that man.

The mere fact that you're active on this forum is saying a lot about you.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
If anyone had any doubt what so ever whether Syrio was not only a troll, but a woman posing as a man, this post confirms it.

Your error is mistaking PHM's passion & guidance as literally meaning treat them like dirt.

A better word to use would have been challenge, but the premise is still the same.

All this smells like an unattractive female, who posts on Loveshack & is trying to push her agenda here.

PIMP
I've seen a lot of good posts from you on this forum, so I feel like I can actually try to legitimately make a point to you instead of just trolling (like that last post of mine that you quoted).

I did not mistake his passion and guidance as literally meaning to treat them like dirt. I don't know if you read the posts that I made earlier in this thread but they explain my argument much better. I explicitly state that I agree with his ideas on how to treat women. I argue that his view that women are biologically inferior to men is stupid and that his sweeping generalizations are stupid. I still stand by this point. When I made this argument, the only responses I got from PHM consisted of him calling me a white knight beta fag without making any kind of legitimate response whatsoever.

German philosopher Friedrich Schiller once said "Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain". The reason I bring up this quote is because that is exactly what is happening here. I am by no means referring to myself as a god, but my point is that when arguing with someone who is stupid and unwilling to listen, there is nothing you can do. That was clearly the situation I was in, so I figured it would be more fun to make as outrageous of a post as possible and see how these guys respond.

If you read what I wrote in my previous posts (excluding the obviously sarcastic/trolly one) then I would be very happy to hear whether or not you agree with me, and if not, why. Just so long as you can actually make a coherent argument instead of blindly calling me a white knight beta fag like these idiots do.

Also I think it's pretty obvious at this point but I'm not a woman lol...

Last edited:

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Trollolololol!!

WOW!! Even most beta fags don't place the female pedestal this high.

Men don't "owe" women sh!t. Each man can thank his parents for his existence --> BOTH PARENTS. Even if you want to give the mother more credit.. she is only ONE woman. She has nothing to do with other women. I don't "owe" random women because of one woman. If my mother was a blond... would I then "owe" a debt to all "blonds"? :crackup: :crackup:

You're a blithering idiot Syrio. How many men gave their lives so that these women you pedestalize can feel safe and secure? Left to women alone, the human race would of been sabertooth tiger food a long time ago and wouldn't even exist today. Today of all days brings that to mind (9/11).

Only entitled c*nts believe they deserve stuff simply for existing. Same mentality as your average panhandler and welfare parasite --> Give me stuff because I exist. Respect me and love me.. even if I do NOTHING to earn it or encourage it.

Syrio.. please take a long walk off a short bridge and do everyone a favor.
Before I continue to metaphorically rape you here, I'd like to share with you a poem entitled "Cantigas de Santa Maria" by Alfonso X, El Sabio. It was originally written in Spanish but here is the English translation:

Rose of roses and flower of flowers,
Lady of ladies, Lord of lords.

Rose of beauty and fine appearance
And flower of happiness and pleasure,
lady of most merciful bearing,
And Lord for relieving all woes and cares;
Lady of ladies, Lord of lords

Such a Mistress everybody should love,
For she can ward away any evil
And she can pardon any sinner
To create a better savor in this world.

We should love and serve her loyally,
For she can guard us from falling;
She makes us repent the errors
That we have committed as sinners;

This lady whom I acknowledge as my Master
And whose troubadour I'd gladly be,
If I could in any way possess her love,
I'd give up all my other lovers.

When you can drill it into your beta faggy white knight head that THIS is how you need to treat women in order to get the pvssy, then you'll finally lose your virginity. Women who believe they deserve things aren't "entitled c*nts"... they are down to earth and understand reality. They DO deserve things from men, and that is why they only have sex with men who will do things for them. You NEED to buy women flowers and shower them with gifts otherwise they just think you're some beta faggot blue pill taking b1tch. Your views on how to treat women are so skewed and pathetic.

Also I think it's funny that you're response to my post was that I should kill myself lol...

Also wtf... "a long walk off a short bridge"? A short bridge would be less likely to kill me lol. Also why a long walk? I think you wanted to say "take a short walk off a tall bridge"... Unless you wished for the result of this to be non-fatal. If this is the case then I appreciate your consideration.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Before I continue to metaphorically rape you here, I'd like to share with you a poem entitled "Cantigas de Santa Maria" by Alfonso X, El Sabio. It was originally written in Spanish but here is the English translation:

Lady of ladies, Lord of lords.

Rose of beauty and fine appearance
And flower of happiness and pleasure,
lady of most merciful bearing,
And Lord for relieving all woes and cares;

Such a Mistress everybody should love,
For she can ward away any evil
And she can pardon any sinner
To create a better savor in this world.

We should love and serve her loyally,
For she can guard us from falling;
She makes us repent the errors
That we have committed as sinners;

This lady whom I acknowledge as my Master
And whose troubadour I'd gladly be,
If I could in any way possess her love,
I'd give up all my other lovers.

When you can drill it into your beta faggy white knight head that THIS is how you need to treat women in order to get the pvssy, then you'll finally lose your virginity. Women who believe they deserve things aren't "entitled c*nts"... they are down to earth and understand reality. They DO deserve things from men, and that is why they only have sex with men who will do things for them. You NEED to buy women flowers and shower them with gifts otherwise they just think you're some beta faggot blue pill taking b1tch. Your views on how to treat women are so skewed and pathetic.

Also I think it's funny that you're response to my post was that I should kill myself lol...

Also wtf... "a long walk off a short bridge"? A short bridge would be less likely to kill me lol. Also why a long walk? I think you wanted to say "take a short walk off a tall bridge"... Unless you wished for the result of this to be non-fatal. If this is the case then I appreciate your consideration.
You are the type of faggot that assists to book clubs and recites lines from poems to broads. You are the type of faggot that shows up with flowers, a teddy bear, and a box of chocolates during the first date. You are the type of faggot that gives women the illusion that the stuff in the movies is real. I think you are a woman trapped in a faggot's body. Never change...

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you women hating, and crying we hate you we hate you. Get a hold of yourselves.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know.. I thought this place was about being Don Juan. Don Juan never treated any woman like dirt... In fact he was exact opposite. Do some research on Don Juan. Heck... Go watch Don Juan with johnny depp in it.. THAT'S Don Juan.. Being a prick and an asshat towards women might get you some slut.. But I doubt the ******* routine lands quality women.. As most here are experiencing.

Sweet words and kind gestures while retaining your self respect will land you good women.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose PlayHer will never explain his stance, prolly cuz its superficial. For him anyway. :woo:

Status
Not open for further replies.