Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My guide to helping young guys pull chicks -I wish someone told me this

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still young 29 but in a year ltr. My gf had a big juicy ass and let’s me do whatever I want so I got lucky there, I’m not a huge believer in relationships but if a girl hot, the sex is great, and she supports your ambitions and dreams go for it. She has to tick all the boxes not just one. Now, back to advice for my single friends.

1. You need to approach. Sounds simple but I regret not approaching more hot women I missed in my early 20’s. . Women are a game of numbers. You should be approaching 20-30 women a week. And no don’t rely on clubs and bars for this.

2. appearance appearance appearance!. Make yourself as muscular and lean as possible, eat animal based diet full of fruits honey and meat. Get out in the sun regularly! Women like tanned jacked men! Nobody wants your pale weakling ass. Being tan is a sign of a man that is outside and hunts regularly...it’s evolutionary attractive! Being pale tells women you were not strong enough to hunt so you hid in a cave. Sun is also crucial for hormone production.

3. Dress to impress. A nice watch and a nice pair of shoes. Just be careful with the Rolexes it can attract gold diggers from my experience, go with a nice breitling or movado. A nice car too helps. You don’t need a Bentley or rolls Royce, **** I get more looks from women in my jeep than in my Mercedes.

4. Chase money, but prioritize ambition over Money. Now money is important, but I’ve got friends with a ton of money that don’t pull **** because they have been working the same job years and are they don’t excite women!! Many women live boring lives they want a man that excites them! Look o don’t care if your a broke mother****er, do you have a vision? A strong work ethic is attractive to women. A struggling man with ambition that works his ass off will slay more young ass than a negative boring man that works the same 9-5 and has nothing going on other than “saving for retirement” women run from these types.

5, move to a city that Gives Your smv a fair shot. Now I know a lot of guys will knock me for this and I don’t care ....if you can’t move because your “work is here” tough **** sparky. If your in the wrong city you will not do well! Case in point- I have friends n Los Angeles that are good looking in shape and struggle badly with women. Meanwhile I have friends in Charleston and Charlotte making $20 an hour with an abundance of women!! If you live in la or Manhattan and your making 60- 100k a year you ain’t going anywhere. Move to a city where the hot chicks aren’t looking for you to get them into Hollywood and where you don’t have to compete against directors and millionaires everywhere.
Where to relocate? Logistically I would say Imo the south has the best women. I’ve met 6/10’s in la and Manhattan that are more stuck up than 9/10’s in Charlotte Charleston Florida etc. Colorado is great too as is Texas. Miami is great but there are so many thirsty desperate rich men there the 6/10’s get a big head and think they are hotter than they are. Proceed Miami with caution. northeast is hit or miss

6. exposure! Everywhere you go you are closing and getting numbers. Coffee shops, malls, etc. assuming you meet the girls physical standards from there it’s all personality and game. Be cool! Women what men that are cool/chill/mysterious. If you work the same 9-5 for years and have hit the same bars and clubs every weekend and have never traveled women are going to find you boring! Take up salsa dancing, join group gym classes, travel to Europe with just a backpack and post pics of your epic Adventurous lifestyle. If you can’t afford it find a way to where you can or travel with a friend. Get out of your ****ing house!!!!

Now that’s pretty much it. The same guys that disagree with me probably haven’t approached a woman in a month but those who slay know I am on the money with what I say. Right before I got in a ltr I had the best year of my life being single just by maximizing the above steps. Having an abundance of hot women is no different than starting a business. You give yourself the best chance to succeed with the variables you can control like your looks and lifestyle choices, and you capitalize on it by moving to the best city possible giving yourself the right amount of exposure and creating a lifestyle that women want. Hope this helps fellas

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I don't get, man.

If you're so desirable and you have all of these options.....why have you chosen to have a girlfriend?

Committing to women comes from scarcity, not abundance.
Is this a legitimate question? Because from what your saying your implying that there isn’t a man on this planet with high smv that is in a committed relationship or married and we all have friends with high smv that are in relationships or married. Does Chris hemsworth have a “scarcity” mindset? Guy has been with the same chick for years.

Now if a man is with a chick that doesn’t make him happy you have a point. If he’s settling for a hot chick that gives him mediocre sex and doesn’t meet all his desires. To me that is scarcity.

There are other reasons. Many men get in relationships because they want a family and kids one day as I would like. I’m 29, have been with a ton of amazing women in my life.

financially... it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. Dating multiple high end women is expensive and time consuming. Let’s not forget that having an attractive girlfriend or wife is a huge boost to smv. Women want taken men.

Now if the chick isn’t an attractive female none of the above what I said matters. Dating a chick without high smv will only hurt how you look to other women and may bring your smv down. I have a good friend that was a slayer back in the day the chick he settled with was nothing special but he’s happy so who am I to judge.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for high smv guys it's more about soul mate myth than scarcity mindset.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking that it was a woman’s job to invest the this kind of energy- to catch a man.
you need to find the joy in it so you aren’t “doing it for women” if you truly hate working out, eating healthy, tanning, traveling the world to become more interesting etc don’t do it. Just don’t expect to land the dime piece in your f45 class with the amazing ass that just got back from the Maldives to want to talk to you. Women want men with common interests. Guys that take care of themselves. You can always be a fat rich slob and pull, but most men don’t want to be pursued for their money

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for high smv guys it's more about soul mate myth than scarcity mindset.
i mean he is right to a degree in that I do know some men with high smv that have scarcity mindsets. I’ve got a friend that is 6’5 good looking dripping in money and can’t get laid to save his life. The first 6/10 that talks to him he’s “in love”. A man can meet the criteria physically and still have a beta mindset that repels women. I’ve got a friend 5’8 max that is in the club promoting industry and has an amazing rotation. Then I’ve got good looking friends married to their work with semi cute wives that really support them. Some cheat some don’t

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you're so desirable and you have all of these options.....why have you chosen to have a girlfriend?

This is true in 90% of the cases. Most men comit because they have a scarcity mindset. Whenever I see this I am almost always positive in the long run he’ll get absolutely destroyed by the woman. It’s why so many marriages fail. However, there’s the 10% where guys comit because they actually want to live a family lifestyle. However, usually these guys end up cheating anyway. I’ve seen it first hand. Men are NOT built for monogamy. Monogamous men get played like crazy aswell. IMO men should always spin plates, whether in a relationship or not.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't these contradictory?
Brother being rich will always be universally attractive to women. Nobody denied this. And I am not rich myself. But location is important in regards to what kind of women you are dealing with. Women want a man that can provide on an evolutionary level. A guy that makes 100k a year will be a “catch” in South Carolina or Alabama. In Los Angeles he’s a loser. Now...Do you want to compete against construction workers making $20 an hour or live in Manhattan and compete against walstreet guys for the hot chick with the big ass? location is important

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't these contradictory?
… and his contradictions continue…
He makes a posting about primping for women and when confronted, it’s suddenly about doing all these things for ourselves.

I’m sure that he has women waiting in line by his door.

Attachments

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true in 90% of the cases. Most men comit because they have a scarcity mindset. Whenever I see this I am almost always positive in the long run he’ll get absolutely destroyed by the woman. It’s why so many marriages fail. However, there’s the 10% where guys comit because they actually want to live a family lifestyle. However, usually these guys end up cheating anyway. I’ve seen it first hand. Men are NOT built for monogamy. Monogamous men get played like crazy aswell. IMO men should always spin plates, whether in a relationship or not.
Excellent post. I definitely want kids one day but I wouldn’t tell guys to commit to a chick just because she’s hot and can make a good mom. If the sex is not absolutely mind blowing I wouldn’t commit.

I think age is important too. A guy in his 30’s that finally got a little bit of confidence and or money and is having some success with women for the first time in his life might not want to settle down any time soon like a guy that did well in his early mid 20’s would.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
… and his contradictions continue…
He makes a posting about primping for women and when confronted, it’s suddenly about doing all these things for ourselves.

I’m sure that he has women waiting in line by his door.
ive posted my pics on this site with multiple women over the years and have met several members on this site . better yet, how about I post a picture of my physique with a chick and you post yours? either put up or shut up

but anyways, sparky, what is your suggestion for the young men here ? Please give these young guys your ***** slaying advice

Every man that has ever had a good rotation of hot women in his life knows that what I say is on the money. Social media has changed the game and given hot women access to men everywhere. You need to look the part. And if you don’t look the part, you better have some serious cash and or game or your going nowhere quick.

Guys listen to black widow just ignore me. Dont workout, don’t tan, eat like ****, be pale and skinny. Don’t have goals either make women the center of your universe and sit around all day waiting for them to text you while they get deepthroated by a guy that is too busy working out and chasing his dreams to read their texts. Never leave your hometown and never travel..posting pics of expensive vacations on your ig and showing your adventurous is a turn off to women. Don’t leave your house and put yourself out there either In black widows world women are honored to be in black widows presence.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not necessarilly. In 2019, I was spinning one girl from work, two from Tinder and having a casual date or fling with work travel. It was great. But, i found it exhausting to sustain. Maybe if I were 29, I could have gone on for a few years. But, I’m happy with the GF. I don’t think it’s necessarily ‘scarcity ‘. But possibly where one is in their life.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lurkers and those lacking a little with female experiences. Here’s a quick way to determine legitimate forum members from the frauds.

The dude below is not only working extra hard to save his image, but he’s also investing a lot of energy to prove himself to me and the readers here. Seriously… Does that sound like someone that really can get the women? Think about it.

ive posted my pics on this site with multiple women over the years and have met several members on this site . better yet, how about I post a picture of my physique with a chick and you post yours? either put up or shut up

but anyways, sparky, what is your suggestion for the young men here ? Please give these young guys your ***** slaying advice

Every man that has ever had a good rotation of hot women in his life knows that what I say is on the money. Social media has changed the game and given hot women access to men everywhere. You need to look the part. And if you don’t look the part, you better have some serious cash and or game or your going nowhere quick.

Guys listen to black widow just ignore me. Dont workout, don’t tan, eat like ****, be pale and skinny. Don’t have goals either make women the center of your universe and sit around all day waiting for them to text you while they get deepthroated by a guy that is too busy working out and chasing his dreams to read their texts. Never leave your hometown and never travel..posting pics of expensive vacations on your ig and showing your adventurous is a turn off to women. Don’t leave your house and put yourself either In black widows world women are honored to be in black widows presence

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If....

is true, then it shouldn't matter right?
If....

is true, then it shouldn't matter right?
Serious question-what is the point of this other than you being bored? The whole money doesn’t matter/money matters is a topic that can be debate here all day long.

Take this- A man with low smv or a guy in his 40’s or 50’s is rich and he is using money to get young 20 year women out of his league...some people will say he’s pathetic and the chick is using him for his money. Others will say as long as the guy is tapping that ass who cares as long as he’s happy.

Neither is right or wrong, it’s how you look at it.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lurkers and those lacking a little with female experiences. Here’s a quick way to determine legitimate forum members from the frauds.

The dude below is not only working extra hard to save his image, but he’s also investing a lot of energy to prove himself to me and the readers here. Seriously… Does that sound like someone that really can get the women? Think about it.
Love how you ignore the part about me posting my pics over the years. But on a serious note, entertain me. Tell me what part of my post specifically you disagree with.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

He does seem to have valid points to me. The one about the tan is spot on. I am always tanned and get a lot of good female comments on it.

Money wise I think women just want a guy that can live good. You don’t have to be ridiculously rich but not being a broke bum that has to calculate every dime he spends certainly helps.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question-what is the point of this other than you being bored?
Just trying to fully understand your perspective. In one breath you say it doesn't matter then in another breath you say it does. Both can't be true at the same time if you're talking about desire. It's a little confusing is all...