Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My greatest challenge!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of 10 months has proposed to give me a 3-way for my birthday. I have discovered from a friend that she is bicurious and has stated as such before her and i started dating. Now she only said this to me 2 days ago and i am still talking to her about it, but i think it will happen.

The hardest part will be trying to find and convince a girl to want to do that with us. I dont think it will be easy to find a clean girl willing to join us in a 3 way, but i think it is possible. How to go about this though, leaves me a bit mind-boggled. It will definitely require some "out of the box techniques", but unfortunately i dont know if those techniques really exist, or if its just luck. The only options i see so far, are for my girlfriend to seduce the girl, or I seduce her myself. The problem in that would be that the target would be expecting to have sex with me, not me and my girlfriend, and vice versa with my girlfriend. This also leaves the problem of my girlfriend getting jealous of me seducing one of her friends(she only wants to do it with a girl she knows). This may depend on my girlfriends level of jealous or something, but i really dont know what that is, and apparently neither does she.

She has said that she doesnt know if me having sex with another girl would bother her or not, but i think we'll be able to work that out somehow without causing any problems. Even if it means i dont have intercourse with the other girl. Then i would be doing it just for the hunt.

I have no real question to you guys, but i only ask what you think of these kind of situations, and to relay what experience you may have with them in the past or present. Help me decide how to go about this, and how to go about getting a girl to do it with.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol SCORE!

anywho, I'd say the best bet is to get her to ask one of her (hott, but not toooo hott) friends. That was there'd be little confusion as to who is going to be doing what.

Just make sure when she said "3-way" she didn't mean her, you and another DUDE :eek:

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well of course i made sure she knew that would always be a no-no lol.

and yeah i basically went over a list of her friends who would be acceptable and unacceptable. i need help on how to get them to agree tho or be curious about it.

I just came up with me and my girlfriend giving massages at lunch(where some of the candidates are), then we could uhh, team up on one of them. heh heh. come on guys help!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... I think I can help you out a little Jester. My girlfriend of ten months is also bicurious... and we have talked about it and she would have no problem doing it... as long as she got to pick the girl (no problem here) I think that the best way that you should go about it, is to have both of you seduce the girl: she comes from the "friend" angle... and you come from the other angle (no innuendo intended ;)) Then both of you propose the idea to the chick to see if she bites. I strongly encourage you to make sure both of you are completely comfortable with this... jealousy in any form does not need to rear it's ugly head, and kill a relationship 10 months in the making. I'm sure you will handle it correctly Jester... happy hunting, and make sure you have enough to go around. ;)

The Matrix... Reloading

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions Ronny and Matrix, im suprised no one elses has anything to say on the subject. Just because you havent been there yourself(i havent either), doesnt mean you dont know what to do in the situation.

Come on guys, ive helped hundreds of you, put in as much input as you can.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I checked, Maniac High's SS site at www.pickupguide.com had a nice little bit about threesomes, and the best part is that you don't really have to know SS to use this stuff. It's basically just concepts and how you should approach. Try it and best of luck.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say, the same thing as matrix said.,..
let her pick, and them seduce her both of you =p
and BONUS for you huh??

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect the 3 way to improve your relationship with your girlfriend at all. She's not sure if she'll be comfortable seeing you bang another girl, so something will make her jealous if you go through with it. Great for you but there might be some kind of emotional baggage that could come with the experience. Like you moan alittle louder with the other girl and your girlfriend will get offended. Stupid little **** like that. Just be careful... and have fun!