Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My god some women are psycho

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just need to vent about this one.

About 5 months ago I went on a few dates with this girl who proceeds to tell me that she wants to go back to her boyfriend and then moves back in with him. Fine, no big deal, I really didn't care. she proceeds to email me every once in a while, no biggie, do be honest I didn't fall for her anyway.

About a month afterwards her best friend starts calling me, so we hooked up a couple of times and that was it. Yesterday the first one calls me because her friend told her that she saw me a few times. She proceeds to give me hell as if I had cheated on her and betrayed her trust.

I honestly think she must have a mental condition. We went on a few dates, I am not and never was her boyfriend, what a nut job. I told her as much and hung up, wow, stalker material or what. I could understand if she was 16, but this is a 25 year old woman. I am so tired of this bs, there are so many crazy women out there that it boggles the mind, is there anyone normal? This is highschool bull$h*t.

Anyone else have any similar stories of completely illogical women?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have never been logical. They're emotional. Even though a woman has moved on on the outside, she's still having emotional tidal waves on the inside. A woman would prefer a man to be miserable the rest of his life without her rather than being successful with other women.

After my ex of 3 years left me, I began dating a girl who's mother was best friends with my ex's mother. Boy did the 5hit hit the fan!It really didn't matter to me because my ex got what she SAID she wanted (which was for me to get over her) even though she wasn't over me.

I am still convinced that it is more difficult for women than men to move on with their life. The emotions control their life, their decisions, their actions and reactions. Once logic kicks in for men, they can write a woman off because they don't thrive on their emotions.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squid

About a month afterwards her best friend starts calling me, so we hooked up a couple of times and that was it. Yesterday the first one calls me because her friend told her that she saw me a few times. She proceeds to give me hell as if I had cheated on her and betrayed her trust.
Psycho? Maybe.

What I noticed is that many women love to test men... maybe they do it subconsciously... or semi-subconsciously. She wants to know how do you handle disagreement situations, how would you put her in her place... would you become angry? Apologetic? etc etc.... She wanna see you are stable, you can handle those emotionally tough situations since she cannot.

So think about it as a test that you want to pass - be cool.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My god some women are psycho

Originally posted by al77
Psycho? Maybe.

What I noticed is that many women love to test men... maybe they do it subconsciously... or semi-subconsciously. She wants to know how do you handle disagreement situations, how would you put her in her place... would you become angry? Apologetic? etc etc.... She wanna see you are stable, you can handle those emotionally tough situations since she cannot.

So think about it as a test that you want to pass - be cool.
Dude, my point is that I'm not dating her, I haven't been for months, she's back with with her old boyfriend. The incident happened well after she went back to her old boyfriend. What the hell is the $h*t test for? I couldn't give a crap what she thinks of me one way or the other, this is absurd behaviour.

I think maybe she wanted me to be her backup plan incase her situation did not work out (again). She's pi$$ed that I didn't sit around waiting for her :rolleyes:

Man I feel sorry for the poor guy she's with lol. It just amazes me that she thinks that she has a legitimate beef with me, that I betrayed her trust like so many of her past boyfriends have. I now wonder how many of those past guys were actually her boyfriends or if they were just guys she was stalking.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: My god some women are psycho

Dude, my point is that I'm not dating her, I haven't been for months, she's back with with her old boyfriend. The incident happened well after she went back to her old boyfriend. What the hell is the $h*t test for?

I couldn't give a crap what she thinks of me one way or the other, this is absurd behaviour.
Squid,

I stick to the test concept. If you test drive a car, you are going to test it, not just look at? You are gonna drive it, give it hard time probably, open the hood and look at all "inimate" details...
Same with women: she wants to test you.
But you are right about her thinking of you as a back up... could be. What I want to emphasize is you always have to ready to that s*** test, always, even in this odd situation.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point. I still think it's somewhat bizarre, I definitely want nothing to do with this one. So much time has passed that I had put her out of my mind completely to be honest. I have put up with too much crap from women over the years to put up with this, that much is certain.

I gave her what she deserved, a "yeah whatever, talk to you later" and a hangup.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point. I still think it's somewhat bizarre, I definitely want nothing to do with this one. So much time has passed that I had put her out of my mind completely to be honest. I have put up with too much crap from women over the years to put up with this, that much is certain.

I gave her what she deserved, a "yeah whatever, talk to you later" and a hangup.
Yes, it may seem strange. Sure, you don't want to put up with that crap. What you are saying makes sense.

But if you look deeper in this situation, you may realize that
a) you have a chance to practice at s*** test without any risk (you dont care about her at all)
b) by playing cool this time, you develop more consistent strategy of playing cool next time when you will want to pass that test, i.e. you getting used to be cool. If you get angry, it does't contribute to your experience and increases chances of you to do the same next time when it might be more practical just to play it cool.

Sure, dont put up with any kind of crap, but try to play it cool.

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this a a good example of how women use their woman friends

and it for sure is something that we all should be prepared for one way or another;

no matter what age your woman / GF is, she will have woman friends that she like to tell all about you !

so she can tell the truth or she can lie about you to her friends and she can make manipulative plans against you !

so what can YOU do ?

well, since you really dont know the real reason why your womans friend contacts you, I would run with the 'no comments' option

if pressed; "i dont talk about anybody behind their backs"

/ scordate

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Squid I agree with you on the back up thing. Al77 is correct in stating that women love to test we all know that but I am in your shoes. My ex and I broke up three times over the past 6 years. Everything was great in her life until I would start dating someone and then s**t would hit the fan. It is not as bad now but still happens.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I honestly think she must have a mental condition. We went on a few dates, I am not and never was her boyfriend, what a nut job. I told her as much and hung up, wow, stalker material or what. I could understand if she was 16, but this is a 25 year old woman. I am so tired of this bs, there are so many crazy women out there that it boggles the mind, is there anyone normal? This is highschool bull$h*t.

Anyone else have any similar stories of completely illogical women?
The lesson here is: women don't grow up, they just grow old. If she doesn't have her **** together by the time she's finished her teens then she never will.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by averagejoe
My ex and I broke up three times over the past 6 years. Everything was great in her life until I would start dating someone and then s**t would hit the fan.
You were dating your ex.. and started dating somebody else.
Well.. what would you expect from her ex? "Go ahead, date her"?
I think women are very sensitive to this issue of dating multiple women.
Sure you can find some who dont care, those are usually sl*ts.

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me clarify that al77. The first time we broke up. She started dating someone and put me on the back burner i.e. blowing me off, not returning calls. About a month later I started seeing someone. Then as soon as she got word I was dating she dumped the guy and started calling all the time, coming over and asking me to take her back. This repeated itself the second time and this time but only after I started seeing someone. Your right in that it is essentially a game because they now want what they can't have and we all know where that leads.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by averagejoe
Let me clarify that al77. The first time we broke up. She started dating someone and put me on the back burner i.e. blowing me off, not returning calls. About a month later I started seeing someone. Then as soon as she got word I was dating she dumped the guy and started calling all the time, coming over and asking me to take her back. This repeated itself the second time and this time but only after I started seeing someone. Your right in that it is essentially a game because they now want what they can't have and we all know where that leads.
I see, that is a bit different. I am sorry but she is a hoe... complete hoe if she did that. As a freind with benefits she is ok, but anything else....?
I mean I would not even thought about her...she is playing, she is sensitive to playing, she probably has no idea what loayalty is...
In this case why worry about somebody who have no idea what relationship is?

I understand she might be fun... but dont think about her much, she is not a good dating material...