Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my girls got depression

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this girl who i like a lot told me today that she is suffering depression and see she has called me liek 10 times over 4 days and I never called her back. today she came back to school after being gone for like 4 days and she told me she was having problems(family..etc..) and she was suffering from depression, well she ddint want to talk about it and she told me she missed me and she had written my name a bunch of times in her notebook, like a whole page of my name being written in different ways, and i feel bad that i wasnt there for her but I want ot be here for her NOW and since I am the guy she likes and one of her very good friends what can I do for her? I want to help her but i have never faced this problem with a girl before, what can i say/do for her? and how can i make her feel more loved? I hate to see her down, shes an awesome girl and deserves the best!~ Write Back and let me in on some secrets.. lol.. =)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away form those types unless you want her problems to become your problems.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE GET THE HELL OUT FROM THIS GIRLS BUSINESS. DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH, IF YOU DO YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u better reevaluate how u feel about this girl cuz if u stay it sounds like u are gonna turn into an emotional pad (tampon couldnt handle it) with WINGS. If ure up for it then why r u asking? But if u dont go for it it will make ure life a hellova lot easier

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa...u guyz are ruthless...listen man..u don't have to be a total jerk...just give her a smile and some encourage (as in like one or two sentences, no movie speeches!), then just spend some time, but don't talk about depression. Get her mind off it. I know this cuz my sister suffers from SEVERE depression. Don't listen to these dumb-nuts. U are not hurtin your DJness. Play it smooth and you'll be a god in her eyes and maybe she'll blow you when she's out of it just cuz u 'where there for me'. Feel me?

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
woops, typo. i meant....some enouragement....

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn. I've always found those chicks, especially those in highschool to be full of $hit. Usually the ones that are depressed don't tell everybody. Just like all the 'suicidal' people in high school. Yeah right.

DonJuanita2

Reaction score
how much do you care for this girl? its not cool that she's going through this crap but the fact is ur not god. The best thing u can do is refer her to a school conselor. dont get too involved until ur positive that its waht u want.

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man these type of girls are not kool she will make you into her emotional tampon if you put up with that. Get another girl man you dont necesarilly run, you can say hi every once in a while. Just dont talk to her as much.

Mafiosoman 14 :cool: