Ok, I'll try to make this "oh god please help me, I don't know what to do" post as quick as possible.
Basically my girlfriend says she hates public affection, which means everytime I do something affectionate to her in public (especially school) she doesn't respond well, even something simple as hugging. I've probably hugged her say 10 times in public and out of all that she's only hugged me back once.
But what remains strange is when we are in private, such as the movie cinema. I can sit with her and cuddle up and she even goes so far as to start up kissing sessions. However as soon as the movie ends and the lights come back on, she's off me and we're sitting apart again.
So, basically what is this?
Is she ashamed of me?
Because I can tell you this isn't doing wonders for my self confidence. I'm considering confronting her with it the next time I see her, depending on your guys replies.
Thanks a lot in advance and for your time everyone.
-Rara Avis
Basically my girlfriend says she hates public affection, which means everytime I do something affectionate to her in public (especially school) she doesn't respond well, even something simple as hugging. I've probably hugged her say 10 times in public and out of all that she's only hugged me back once.
But what remains strange is when we are in private, such as the movie cinema. I can sit with her and cuddle up and she even goes so far as to start up kissing sessions. However as soon as the movie ends and the lights come back on, she's off me and we're sitting apart again.
So, basically what is this?
Is she ashamed of me?
Because I can tell you this isn't doing wonders for my self confidence. I'm considering confronting her with it the next time I see her, depending on your guys replies.
Thanks a lot in advance and for your time everyone.
-Rara Avis