fieldman12
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2003
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
I have been going out with this girl since Christmas and I must say she is by far the best girl I have ever dated.
She takes me to nice places to eat, always calls me on time,offers to fly me out to meet her when she is gone on business, and a excellent girl in the bedroom.
The problem is recently she was aksed to go to Iraq. She decided to go because she felt it was her duty and plus she was going through a divorce.
Everything was excellent between us, but she said that she did not want me to hold my life on stand still until she gets back.
I asked her what she wanted from our relationship. She said she would at least hope to pickup where we left of when she gets back.
I told her, that I care allot about her and will wait for her and dont plan on dating any other girls.
She then started asking me if I would commit to just dating her. I said that when I see her that weekend we would talk about it.
Well she brought it up when we where in bed and she said that she was greatly attracted to me and only wants to date me.
I told her that I care allot about her and that I just want to date her also.
Things went excellent until the week she had to leave. She had never failed to see me and this week she was super busy where she could not see me which possibly was true.
She did call me everynight though and we talked. Problem is this. Now that she is in Iraq she seems like the opposite person.
She went from being the best girl I ever known to one that I am not sure where I stand.
She will not tell me how she feels, other than they get basically no sleep, she is sore from the armor, they have been attacked a few times and stuff like that.
It is just like she is very short, which she appoligized for not writing hardly any. Said she hope things will be better in a month where she can write.
She dont answer some e-mails also. I know she got them because she would answer one thing in the e-mail, but blow of the main questions like (Do you need me to send you anything?) or (Is their anything I can do for you???).
She cannot drink over their also which could be an issue for her because she was I would say on the verge of an alocoholic.
Am I worring to much about her??? Should I not send e-mails until she sends me one? What should I do?
I care allot about her and feel that she needs support, but I don't want to drive her away or make her feel like I have abondend her.
She use to say that she was attracted to me for one reason because I seemed sincer and checked on her, but she has never acted like this.
I know she must be going through allot over their. It sounds like pure hell from what little she has told me.
She takes me to nice places to eat, always calls me on time,offers to fly me out to meet her when she is gone on business, and a excellent girl in the bedroom.
The problem is recently she was aksed to go to Iraq. She decided to go because she felt it was her duty and plus she was going through a divorce.
Everything was excellent between us, but she said that she did not want me to hold my life on stand still until she gets back.
I asked her what she wanted from our relationship. She said she would at least hope to pickup where we left of when she gets back.
I told her, that I care allot about her and will wait for her and dont plan on dating any other girls.
She then started asking me if I would commit to just dating her. I said that when I see her that weekend we would talk about it.
Well she brought it up when we where in bed and she said that she was greatly attracted to me and only wants to date me.
I told her that I care allot about her and that I just want to date her also.
Things went excellent until the week she had to leave. She had never failed to see me and this week she was super busy where she could not see me which possibly was true.
She did call me everynight though and we talked. Problem is this. Now that she is in Iraq she seems like the opposite person.
She went from being the best girl I ever known to one that I am not sure where I stand.
She will not tell me how she feels, other than they get basically no sleep, she is sore from the armor, they have been attacked a few times and stuff like that.
It is just like she is very short, which she appoligized for not writing hardly any. Said she hope things will be better in a month where she can write.
She dont answer some e-mails also. I know she got them because she would answer one thing in the e-mail, but blow of the main questions like (Do you need me to send you anything?) or (Is their anything I can do for you???).
She cannot drink over their also which could be an issue for her because she was I would say on the verge of an alocoholic.
Am I worring to much about her??? Should I not send e-mails until she sends me one? What should I do?
I care allot about her and feel that she needs support, but I don't want to drive her away or make her feel like I have abondend her.
She use to say that she was attracted to me for one reason because I seemed sincer and checked on her, but she has never acted like this.
I know she must be going through allot over their. It sounds like pure hell from what little she has told me.