My Girlfriend has Gay friends?

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend has several gay friends. She works with one of her gay friends and they talk on the regular. It kind of confuses me. What do you Don Juan's think of this? What would you do in this situation?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, She wouldn't be my girlfriend if she hangin around a bunch of dudes.... regardless of their orientation.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Don Juan sets up the "rules" in the relationship. Should she violate these rules, he does not worry about his girl being around other dudes because he knows she can be easily replaced. A DJ would not believe everything she says but look at her behavior instead. If she wants you, she will do whatever it takes to be with you. You cannot monitor another person 24/7. However, you can set up boundaries and if she crosses them then she loses her prize: you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular "Don Juan" lays down the parameters for the relationship, and one of those is no hanging out with other guys.

Women are weak and emotion-driven, with nary a concept of living by principal. No sense in allowing all the ingredients to mix together for that very possible "In just got caught up".

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I confronted this gay guy on the phone and said what you doing talking to my chick mofo'er. He said alot of guys actually confronted me. He said last weekend a married man called me up and wanted to know why he slept in the same bed with his wife at a hotel with a bunch of other women. If my wife slept over night in the same bed as a gay guy I would leave that c*nt, even if he was gay

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get mad at the guy. You need to check your girl in calm and direct way. Lay it down that you won't be accepting that and you will leave if you don't. If she really sees a future in you two she will do it without complaining and will love you the same. If she argues it down then she really doesn't see a future with you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
What could possibly be threatening about a gay guy? What exactly are you worried about them doing together?
Lots of "gay" guys are actually "bi" guys. Just because someone calls himself gay or someone else calls him gay in no way means that he wouldn't switch teams when expedient. I've seen it happen several times.

There is no such thing as completely innocent friendships between the sexes, no matter what the orientation. There is always a sexual current flowing between the two.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh. maybe so. Whatever gay guys my girlfriends have been friends with have always been so feminine that I could never imagine them with a woman in a million years. They tended to be the 'woman' of their relationships as well.

I guess I feel the same about this as about cheating in general. If she wants to, then I don't want her. I'd rather move on to a woman who doesn't want to cheat.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
A Don Juan sets up the "rules" in the relationship. Should she violate these rules, he does not worry about his girl being around other dudes because he knows she can be easily replaced. A DJ would not believe everything she says but look at her behavior instead. If she wants you, she will do whatever it takes to be with you. You cannot monitor another person 24/7. However, you can set up boundaries and if she crosses them then she loses her prize: you.
at what point in the courtship/relationship do you set down these rules?

won't it seem controlling? i'm all for it dont get me wrong, i just dont seem to set the boundaries at the right time or in the right way.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
This particular "Don Juan" lays down the parameters for the relationship, and one of those is no hanging out with other guys.

Women are weak and emotion-driven, with nary a concept of living by principal. No sense in allowing all the ingredients to mix together for that very possible "In just got caught up".
what if she only has a few friends and her closest friends are guys, is it still appropriate to set the parameters that there is no hanging out with other guys?

maybe she isn't the right girl in the first place then..

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, any time a girl's closest friends are men, there will be major problems with the relationship. That's one of the sure-fire signs of potential issues.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If women want to have gay guy friends to shop, gossip, and do "girly" stuff, then men should have an equal right...

To have lesbian friends to do "guy" stuff with like hunting, fishing, shooting, and installing a new engine in a buddy's Mustang.

When your wife or girlfriend confronts you about spending time with these women, tell her you're just friends doing guy stuff LOL.

That was pure sarcasm. On a more serious note, women have gay friends as a form of AWing. They crave all kinds of male attention, regardless of his orientation.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1, Mike32ct.

You hit the nail on the head.