Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend´s sister

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey bros. Im sorry for this post, it might not even have a point; I just felt like telling someone.

A little background: My girlfriend´s sister is basically some dude´s plate. He won´t give her exclusivity. He plays the victim card, he says he was in a toxic relatioship before he met her so he doesn´t want any labels bla bla bla. Whatever, not my business right? Before last night, I had only seen her a few times, her spinner was there, she dressed very modestly on those ocassions.

So yesterday was my girlfriends b-day. My gf wanted us to go out to dinner at this particular restaurant with her parents, her sister, and the guy who spins her sister; then drive to her house for some birthday cake. The plan was my girlfriend and I would arrive a bit early because the restaurant doesnt take reservations by phone so we would get a table and then everyone else would join us shortly. The guy who spins her sister was a no show, he said he got tied up at work. Even though the guy was a no show, my gf´s sister was all dolled up, wearing a mini skirt that has a little opening to show a bit more of one of the legs. At first I think nothing of it.

We finished dinner and now it was time to go to my gf´s house for cake (which is her parents house btw, both my gf and her sister live with their parents). My gf and I arrived last, they beat us by a few minutes. When we arrived, her sister was upstairs (changing). Her sister eventually comes down for cake and she is only wearing a small t-shirt and the shortest, thightest shorts I´ve seen in my life, basically underwear. They were so short they were mostly covered by the small t-shirt. She was basically showing off 100% all of her legs. The little clothes she was wearing were so thight, you could appreciate her figure.

I dont mind the view but it kind of felt innappropiate. No one said anything about it, we all playted dumb. Isn´t it courious that when her spinner is around she dresses very modestly, and the first time he´s not around but I am she gets all dolled up for dinner and then changes clothes like that? Maybe she craves male attention when her spinner isnt around and/or she just wanted to create a little drama? What´s your take?

Thanks in advance.

M

member160761

I dont mind the view but it kind of felt innappropiate.
Isn't it more inappropriate that she plays prostitute without payment and care less about that?
Isn´t it courious that when her spinner is around she dresses very modestly, and the first time he´s not around but I am she gets all dolled up for dinner and then changes clothes like that? Maybe she craves male attention when her spinner isnt around and/or she just wanted to create a little drama? What´s your take?
Since you refer to her as "plate" and is a pump and dump with expiration date her "spinner" reminds her of that, hence she dresses modestly to compensate shame/guilt. When he's not around she can freely expose herself getting the attention she's lacking at the moment. If you go out of your way to type it down here ... we both know the implications here. Don't go down the sister route. It will end in a dumpster fire from hell.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Since you refer to her as "plate" and is a pump and dump with expiration date her "spinner" reminds her of that, hence she dresses modestly to compensate shame/guilt. When he's not around she can freely expose herself getting the attention she's lacking at the moment. If you go out of your way to type it down here ... we both know the implications here. Don't go down the sister route. It will end in a dumpster fire from hell.
Wow. That´s actually a good point. Thanks bro.

Im not gonna take any bait. My gut is telling me she would just reject me and get off on the attention/drama. I´m just gonna play dumb and pretend nothing´s happening.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go down the sister route. It will end in a dumpster fire from hell.
This is great advice.

I think many men would feel disappointed if they were having sex with the less attractive of 2 sisters. This might not be applicable in this case, but it has general applicability.

M

member160761

Wow. That´s actually a good point. Thanks bro.
No problem hombre. Growing up with many women gave me great insight of what's going on in their heads.

I think many men would feel disappointed if they were having sex with the less attractive of 2 sisters.
I was in that situation once two years ago. The younger sister was hotter and a virgin and I had overall more in common with her, but I already tapped her older sister, who was still attractive, but her younger sister was smoking. Did not tap her, could not even access her and my gut told me to stay out of it. There is an unspoken rivalry among sisters that can be only topped by hell's fury. The older one could tell if she did not block me from her sister and vice-versa things would happen. Her jealousy was expressed by the silence about the elephant in the room.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an unspoken rivalry among sisters that can be only topped by hell's fury.
I have seen examples of this. It can get really bad.

One example came from my friend, who was dating the older of two sisters. On the wedding day, the younger sister (a maid of honor) was acting bratty and pissy that it wasn't her day despite the fact she was already engaged and had a set wedding day not too far in the future.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros. Im sorry for this post, it might not even have a point; I just felt like telling someone.

A little background: My girlfriend´s sister is basically some dude´s plate. He won´t give her exclusivity. He plays the victim card, he says he was in a toxic relatioship before he met her so he doesn´t want any labels bla bla bla. Whatever, not my business right? Before last night, I had only seen her a few times, her spinner was there, she dressed very modestly on those ocassions.

So yesterday was my girlfriends b-day. My gf wanted us to go out to dinner at this particular restaurant with her parents, her sister, and the guy who spins her sister; then drive to her house for some birthday cake. The plan was my girlfriend and I would arrive a bit early because the restaurant doesnt take reservations by phone so we would get a table and then everyone else would join us shortly. The guy who spins her sister was a no show, he said he got tied up at work. Even though the guy was a no show, my gf´s sister was all dolled up, wearing a mini skirt that has a little opening to show a bit more of one of the legs. At first I think nothing of it.

We finished dinner and now it was time to go to my gf´s house for cake (which is her parents house btw, both my gf and her sister live with their parents). My gf and I arrived last, they beat us by a few minutes. When we arrived, her sister was upstairs (changing). Her sister eventually comes down for cake and she is only wearing a small t-shirt and the shortest, thightest shorts I´ve seen in my life, basically underwear. They were so short they were mostly covered by the small t-shirt. She was basically showing off 100% all of her legs. The little clothes she was wearing were so thight, you could appreciate her figure.

I dont mind the view but it kind of felt innappropiate. No one said anything about it, we all playted dumb. Isn´t it courious that when her spinner is around she dresses very modestly, and the first time he´s not around but I am she gets all dolled up for dinner and then changes clothes like that? Maybe she craves male attention when her spinner isnt around and/or she just wanted to create a little drama? What´s your take?

Thanks in advance.
Sometimes it's rude not to throw a hotdog down the hallway.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
You need to start working on getting a sisterly 3-way going. It sounds like the sister is ready for it.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're over thinking it. If the family didn't make a big deal about it, then neither should you. When you lounge around the house you want to be comfortable. Yeah, maybe she did it somewhat intentionally because her ego was hurt and was being attention seeking, but I wouldn't take it as a green light to make a move on her.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not playing victim sounds like he's playing the game , you shouldn't be focused on this at all.

her sister was upstairs (changing). Her sister eventually comes down for cake and she is only wearing a small t-shirt and the shortest, thightest shorts I´ve seen in my life, basically underwear. They were so short they were mostly covered by the small t-shirt. She was basically showing off 100% all of her legs. The little clothes she was wearing were so thight, you could appreciate her figure.

I dont mind the view but it kind of felt innappropiate.
This is exactly why she's still a plate probably.