"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

My girl kissed a guy in Hawaii–Open relationships, do they work?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ok here's the thing. I personally don't think its a big deal that she made out with another guy, ITS SPRING FUKIN' BREAK!!! I know if I was at spring break and some HB wanted my nutz I'd definitely hook up with her. HOWEVER girls are masters at giving you a light version of the story. You have no way of telling whether she suxed his ****, fuvked him or just made out with him. A lot of that will come down to your trust in her. And stop talking about the stupid 3-some!!! This has nothing to do with 3-somes, that's just your blinding excuse to justify her actions.

All these guys are right. At this point your "girl" doesn't like you 100%. Your her cushion, she falls back on you because I'm sure you guys do connect on some level. But she still wants to play and have fun. The fact that she told you this from the start his decent of her, but she's still a little scandalous.

In this situation your pretty much fuvked if you do and fuvked if you don't. Meaning if you don't say shiat, she'll probably do it again if she hasn't done it already. And if you get all insecure and call her out on it, she'll be pissed and turned off with your jealousy. But maybe, you SHOULD talk to her about it. That will indirectly tell her you care about her and maybe that will help her realize that you guys have something more than just a casual connection.

I would NEVER be in a open relationship. It just doesn't work!! Someone always gets fuvked over.



PIMP
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
An "open" relationship is explicitly that - open to the sexual advances of others! Hors love this kind of relationship, why you are so shocked and disgusted is beyond me!
 

slickone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Scottsdale, AZ
Girls always give "Lite" version

Really like the point you made about chicks saying the "lite" version of events.

The biggest thing you have to realize is that hors LIE. They lie cause they don't respect you, they lie cause they want to string you along.

I have had female friends tell me about how they string along AFCs with their lies.

I went out dancing before I went out with AFC#1, but I won't tell AFC#1 that I hooked up or even went out dancing cause he's going to take me out to a fancy dinner.

Or they will say oh we just messed around.......translation I f*cked the football team.

Remember the old adage, if a chick says she f*cked 10 guys multiply that number by 2 or 3.

Maybe some girls on these boards can give some input on why women lie or give "lite" versions of their exploits.

I guess the "lite" version can also apply to how many men they have ever been with, how many the last week, if they are freaks (ie threesomes, lesbianism, etc) cause most sane guys would rightfully dump a crazy hoe.

I'm not bitter or a misogynist, just relaying observations of female friends.
 
Top