Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girl isn't cummin

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm this is an unusual situation for me. She doesnt like to be touched in her cllit, really doesnt, only likes vaginal sex. And we did it already quite some times, and still she hasnt cummed, altough she has had lots of pleasure.

Usually i penetrate, touch at the same time and talk in the ear if the girl is harder to make cumm, but since she doesnt like to be touched, what should i do hmm..

Myself i'm having no problem cumming, and she loves when i do. I didnt the first 3 times or so, and now it always happens. Maybe the same will happen after she does the first time.

About the things she likes, she likes that i go slower and deepest instead of fast and not so deep, loves doing it doggy style, loves some slap in the butt, me sucking her niples, and loves when i cumm (really loves this).

So what do you guys think about this?

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey trance, unusual you ask this question. Check out my post man...it should be here in the anything else forum. Anyway, i think youre girl might be like mine...she resists cumming b/c she wants to please me instead. She wont be happy if i dont come

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly how old is this chick?

alot of us are really unsure about a few things and very wiggly and dont like certain things for a while.
and i have to say, i didnt have my first big O until after i had already had a child .

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a bit diferent from your situation.. This girl is turning 18, she only had 1 sex partner for 3 years, and a couple of tries with 3 other guys that didnt go all the way.

She has a lot of pleasure in the act. Maybe she is trying to please me only. But i think her situation is kind like mine. I wasnt making it in the first times, and after the 1st time, it always happened. Maybe after she has her 1st orgasm she'll have frequently cause of the rememberance of the feeling, and the excitment of getting there again.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Some chicks can't handle direct stimulation of the ****oris. Try rubbing it using the layer of skin that covers it instead. Works for me!

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my old age, I stay away from women who trouble climaxing. Honestly, it only takes me about two minutes. Anything over 5 minutes is for her. Don't get it twisted, I can go for a long time but after 10-15 minutes Im thinking ok, lets get this over with.

I have one chick in my stable who I can make climax 4-5 times in about 20 minutes. There are times when I feel like doing her for 40 minutes and it completely blows her mind. When I feel like doing her for 5 minutes, she comes once and she is still happy. Shes gets hers, I get mine and its all good.

I have another chick who can only orgasm if shes on top and needs a good 40-50 minutes. She sux at riding and I stare at the clock waiting for her to climax. I keep her because she is a pleaser, she will do anything she thinks will make me happy and she happens to be a hot piece of Latina A$$. When she finally does come she thinks its great and is just happy that I can last that long.

My point is simple. Water chooses the course of least resistance. I prefer the one with whom I'm sexually compatible. If both want me to come over I go to the one who is more fun in bed. For every chick who takes forever to come or is too difficult to please there is another chick who is no where near as difficult. Choose someone else who isn't so tough to please.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, i've already made my choice, and i think it will happen like i said, after her 1st time, lots and lots will come.

We only have about a month of sexuality between us, so its still quite soon to get the best of both of us!

For instance, i had a GF of 3 years, and at some point it was so incredible, like me coming 5 times and she 7, 8, 9, 10!

But thx for the feedback! I want ppl to share their experiences like you did princelydeeds!