Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girl is a $lut

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm with this girl. She has been with much amount of guys in her past. I mean like 20 some odd guys in a 3 year span. She's done the three-some thing (2 guys) a few times and is Bi. She totally digs me, but man it sort of bothers me. I mean, despite her sexually strong past she is a cool chick.

Yep, here comes the insecurity feedback......no need I already know I am about it. So how can a brother get past this?

She has told me that she wouldn't mind if we phucked a girl together. But as much as I would enjoy it, it is a recipe for disaster if I want to keep her.

She wants to be exclusive, but if at anytime I wanted to bang another girl, she'd like to do it with me for me.

I wouldn't mind some female point of views as well.

E

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you get past this??

Lower your morals,values, and standards. Have the 3 some, get STD's, lower your own dignity knowing this girl was gangbanged twice, etc

That way in the near future, if you score with a REAL decent chick..you can tell her about your past .. and see how she reacts.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Star - Wouldn't that just place any future relationship in the position I am in right now. I mean if I were to tell a real decent chick I was with this complete $lut and had threesomes with her, she may think twice about being with me, IL would be hit hard I am sure.

The broad I'm with now doesn't have STD's, neither do I either. Magnums are a wonderful thing you know. :D

Anyway...how does lowering my morals have to do with anything? The broad is a $lut and she isn't denying it, that doesn't mean that is what she is now.

The problem I am having is just getting over it, man the images in my head are wacked.

E

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd ask to get her tested. Offer to test yourself too. Sure a swab is in your **** for a second and it may hurt but this is the kind of girl that you should test. Threesomes sound like a kickass idea but if she is a $lut then I'd get her tested if she is really into you.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, seems like she just wants to please you. That should downgrade the insecurity factor a little.

As long as she didn't get any diseases, you should let her sexual past remain in the past, and reap the rewards of her experience.

In fact, this situation should boost your confidence, and not make you more insecure.

Think of it this way, she might've had the threesome, and gotten tons of sex from the 20 or so guys, but it reflects very highly upon you, as a man, as a lover, as a boyfriend, that you're the one that she wants. There's something about you that's better than all the other guys.

And besides, if guys try to hit on her, they have nothing to offer her. She's done it all, but she wants something else now, and that's a relationship with someone she really likes.

Just my two cents, even though it'd be tempting to throw in a 2nd girl, I still wouldn't do it.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the same girl thay you pay for sexual acts, right? There's no easy answer. You need to make up your mind about how important a girl's sexual history is to you. Is the girl committed to you? Do you believe that her past isn't her present and future? Is she relationship material, or do you just want exciting, kinky sex with a girl thats done more banging than John Henry?

It takes a lot of introspection on your part. "Chasing Amy" would be a great movie for you to watch about coming to terms with a girl's sexual past. If you have a problem with it, it will sabotage your future relations with her, and you need to deal with this issue now.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys don't have the heart to truly ever be a DJ. You are suckers for love. I could bang this chick and all the other chicks she could bring home and never fall in love. Life isn't a fairy tale and every chick who gives you a piece doesn't have to come home to meet your mother. You should leave her alone, and give her to me, I would truly appreciate the freak in her. You cannot make a ho into a house wife. Stop being so emotional you are a man, now stand up and act like one!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eminem
Star - Wouldn't that just place any future relationship in the position I am in right now. I mean if I were to tell a real decent chick I was with this complete $lut and had threesomes with her, she may think twice about being with me, IL would be hit hard I am sure.

(You dont pick up on Irony too well do ya?)

The broad I'm with now doesn't have STD's, neither do I either. Magnums are a wonderful thing you know. :D

(ohh yea? You guys got tested together?)

Anyway...how does lowering my morals have to do with anything? The broad is a $lut and she isn't denying it, that doesn't mean that is what she is now.

(You are alreay calling her a $lut, you really think you are going to get over this?)

The problem I am having is just getting over it, man the images in my head are wacked.

E

My point is , you have some morals and standards about whats wrong and whats right..yet you want to sidestep your own morals and values .. just to be with this person.

Thats like saying, I want to be a MURDERINg SERIAL KILLER! But how do I get over the guilt, sadness, and moral dilemma knowing its wrong to kill?

Get rid of her. Girls like this belong with guys like themselves.

By being with her, you are lowering your standards, values, morals against your better judgement.

and this will follow you for life..especially when you do meet a really nice girl..and you begin to wonder about your own "worth" compared to the nice girl.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick - Yeah I've seen that movie and I agree that it sucks to deal with a chicks past, but it is what made her who she is. She has changed, she is just my dirty lil wh0re now.

Princely - You may have a problem, she likes my 11" c0ck, and anything less would be no fun to her. Also, motion has nothing to do with mere 100% man meat stacked up in a chick :D

Starman - The sick thing is I kind of get off being with her though. I like imagine I am another guy phucking her. Like one form her past, I don't tell her this but it is freaky but it's cool.

E

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you like her give her a chance. And what does being a DJ have to do with ****in everything that moves? I could do that as an AFC just as easy, cost of chloroform might break me though.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats like saying, I want to be a MURDERINg SERIAL KILLER! But how do I get over the guilt, sadness, and moral dilemma knowing its wrong to kill?
Well put Starman. The answer of course is that he won't get over it. This happened to me, and when it came time for sex I couldn't even get it up, because I was thinking about how many dudes this chick had slept with (including most of my friends).

If this is an issue for you right now, then it's gonna be an issue for you 1 week, 1 month or 1 year down the road. Some guys don't have a problem with screwing the town wench (more power to them), some guys do. If you are one of those guys that do, then NEXT her and find another chick.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just curious what your guys take is on her opinion of how many women you have slept with? I wont hold anything against someone I dont want held against me, try to remember that you cant apply the slut rule to only women nowadays.

smokey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it...

Look, you migt have some issues if you see this girl as relatonship material but I wouldn't.

Look, that is a toy that I wouldn't mind having if she was hot. And yes she could bring her hot friends home to. Just don't fall in love or get emtional and were a rubber. It's simple. **** you'll probaby have the time of your life.

Good luck

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care how many guys a woman has slept with. Never ask a question you may not wanna know the answer too. The main point is how does she act now. Is she still wild and promiscuous? If she is still sleeping with lots of guys and girls, don't think you can change her. If she's everything I need now, why would I care who she has been with in the past.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't fvck anyone but me now. She is about a 8/9 and is very very sexual. I mean I get it like 2 times a day, everyday. I can do anything to her, as you may have read before.

I wouldn't mind banging some other chicks with her, but I am just not sure if she is relationship material. I mean she says she is alot different now.

I guess I am mostly freaked out about her past, it just plagues my brain with the images. And I don't want to get rid of her because of my own insecurities. Any suggested on how to help the situation other than saying NEXT her or just don't worry about it. That isn't help.

E

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are saying you get jealous thinking of her past guys..its an insecurity

If you are stuck in a moral dilemma..it will take both reducing your own standards..and learning to "cope" (i.e. becoming desensitized to her past)

You can take the girl out of the *******, but you can never take the ******* out of the girl

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a 100% me insecurity issue. That is the hardest thing for me.

I know very much so that she has moved on with her past, but I am sort of caught up in the crazyness of it. It is half intriquing and half bothersome.

E

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a good time, bang her and her friends, but not fall in love? The point is learn how to be a little emotionally distant. This chick sounds like an emotional rollercoaster, she doesnt sound like she has her head on too straight. How long have you been with her? She sounds like a very flaky person, someone who dates for a couple weeks/ months then moves on.

I would be glad for my time with her but I wouldnt get too attached. Some guys don't have the ability to screw and not get attached, I do. If you don't have that ability I would say that this probably isnt the girl for you. She sounds like a lot of fun, and believe me having a true freak in your like is a very good thing. Id keep her for a while but I definitely wouldn't fall in love.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnums are kinda small aren't they? Just a little too tight for me ;) ....in any case, using a rubber with a chic who's been with '20' other peeps, I mean, I've been with plenty of women in my time but, sh*t I stopped counting when I got in High School...*shrugs* ...what's the point of that, is there a race going on I'm not aware about? :) ....personally, rubber or no rubber, her sh*t can keep walking. I'm all about the wild but, I ain't down with STD's and the chances of her having em is go great, you should get yourself checked asap.

What is really trippy is if you consider the time we are living in, if you're still a virgin at 14, you're considered late. Threesomes, everyone and their mothers doing it, or have done it. It's not as 'taboo' as it used to be, when having a ffm or a mmf was considered adventurous... now it's like 'lets get on with it'. Young girls barely old enough to drive are getting gang banged, and that's nothing nowadays to peeps.

Bottomline is..... be smart. Would you wrapped a stick of dynamite around your pecker? No? Well, that's what you are doing when ya get under the sheets with her dude. Take it from me, Big Daddy, find someone who's worth your time.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eminem
The broad is a $lut and she isn't denying it, that doesn't mean that is what she is now.
Does this sentence make any sense to anyone?

Irregardless, I am disappointed in you, Em. And no, not because you idolize a fairy white rapper. I am disappointed firstly because you care about this chick's sexual past and secondly because that care prompted you to talk to her about it. Now you see the predicament you've gotten yourself into? Just remember the old adage 'Ignorance is bliss.' Chances are every girl you ever date will have a checkered romantic past in one way or another; in other words, most of them will be considered wh0res according to somebody's standards, whether it be yours, mine, or some other guy's. You have put yourself in a position to be affected by those standards.

Someday hopefully you just won't give a damn one way or the other... that is the path of the righteous. But until that day you have to keep your eyes closed and your hands over your ears, otherwise risk the headache you have now given yourself.