Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girl feels too loose...

JohnnyMalibu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's my problem and maybe some of you guys can relate, and more importantly, hopefully some of you can help. I'm seeing this girl and everything between us is awesome besides one thing... sex. She's real into me physically, and I to her, we're both college athletes, but when we **** it just doesn't work. In short, she feels too loose. She's only 20 yrs old, I know EXACTLY how many guys she's been with before me, and I have a comfortable 6 1/2" sometimes 7" long (on good days) penis. She's real fit and tone, tight everywhere but downstairs. Her ass is tight, her tits are firm, but apparently her ex-boyfriend had a ****in dong. She only told me this once, a long time ago before we were hooking up, and she said that he used to stretch the **** out of her. Now when I **** her I can't feel a damn thing, and neither can she. It makes me self-conscious about my penis and sexual performance, but I swear to God I think its a healthy size and I've never had this problem with other girls. So my question is threefold:

(1) Is there some way that she will somehow tighten-up and fit me?

(2) Are there certain sexual techniques to remedy this?

(3) Are there any PRACTICAL, NON-SURGICAL, methods to penile enlargement? (I've heard about products like Extagen and Longitude but do they work?).

Please help. I really like this girl and I want to enjoy the sex. Any advice and suggestions by you guys are welcome and appreciated.

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably break up with her cause i couldnt deal with the mental aspects of what you are going through. Your penis is actually bigger than average and you should be proud. Dont you understand she has to compensate for a loose vagina, which by the way she was born with. I know tons of girls that are tight as can be and they clamed to have had well endowed X's. I banged mothers and some are tight. Here we are talking about women who pushed out babies the size of footballs. Now if her X has a football **** then he should be Ron Jeremy's rival.

Who wants to bang a can of jelly for the rest of thier lives, not to mention when she clams she cant feel you. Grow the f*ck up and bounce on this trick.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, the size of her ex has nothing to do with how loose she is today. That is crap cuz a chick's vagina is like an elastic. Women push babies out and come back to size.

I don't think Allstar is giving very good advice here.

My ex felt loose when I first started banging her but I think it had to do with how wet she was. She was so turned on and sopping wet that there wasn't much friction there.

She can work on the muscles in her vagina and learn to squeeze your d*ck. That works.

Or experiment with positions. I found that positions that let me get really deep into her felt the best and I could c*m that way.

Remember that orgasms are quite "mental" rather than physical. The mindset you are in really affects your ability to orgasm. My ex would get freaky kinky with me and when I saw her really getting off it would make me orgasm quickly.

As far as her not feeling anything. I'm not sure many women can have orgasms with just intercourse. You need to stimulate the ****oris with your hands or mouth or get her to do it while f*cking her. When you're eating her out focus on her ****oris and while doing so stick a finger or two in her and curl them upwards behind her pubic bone. While doing this kind of make the "come here" motion with your fingers. Its worked for me.

Don't give up on her cuz of this problem. If I would have given up on my ex I would have missed out on some of the best sex I've ever had. Sex always gets better with practice. If you're new to this chick then it might take some time to figure out what works.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
" She's only 20 yrs old, I know EXACTLY how many guys she's been with before me, "

How? Cause she told you? BTW, that has nothing to do with anything, unless her ex-Kong Dong banged her right before you.

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I (luckily) haven't run into this one, a few married couples I know of (post childbirth of course) mentioned Kegel exercises. Look them up on the web and see what you find.

Cheers

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a scientific fact that the whole "loose" thing is a total myth. I can assure you there is absolutely no truth in that, so I wouldn't even think that way. I remember they talked about this stuff before on some talk radio with Dr. Drew and he totally dispelled the myth.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about the size of your c*ck. You are the man and if c*ck size was so important to her she would still be with her ex.
I agree with the above replys about trying different positions but DONT ever feel inadequate because she had an ex with a big c*ck. Turn your thinking around to YOUR ex, who had a tight p*ssy. Your current girlfriend is the one who is inadequate, being loose and all, not you. Never forget, you ARE the man.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
It is a scientific fact that the whole "loose" thing is a total myth. I can assure you there is absolutely no truth in that, so I wouldn't even think that way. I remember they talked about this stuff before on some talk radio with Dr. Drew and he totally dispelled the myth.
I have to whole-heartedly disagree with this, I was with a girl once that was to loose. She was the only one I met like this and I know it wasn't all in my mind. When I was using my fingers on her, two accidently fell in.

When we got into it, I didn't even know I was in until she started yelling, "Yeah, Mr. Perfect". I had no idea I was inside and I know for a fact she couldn't feel much.