Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf saw me cry...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend has seen me cry two times. Sometimes she brings it up and stuff, and she's told a few of her friends about it. She says it's cute or at least she knows I have a sensitive side. I cried because my dad and my mom were getting a divorce and my dad just left the house so I was sobbing a little but then I stopped once I could control it. The other time I had this other girl over at my house and my gf thought we were doing stuff and I had let go of a tear or two because I thought we were going to break up. I mean she's cried in front of me countless times, just I, as a man, don't like crying. But I mean you can understand me crying if my parents are getting divorced and I'm upset right?

I try to be all, yeah I do have a sensitive side, but you have to dig REALLY deep inside me to see it. And we'll see if you can do it. Just stuff like that. She knows I'm tough on the outside, but I have a soft side on the inside. I don't know, is that a good thing? I don't exactly think it is.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So? You cried.

Big deal - that's a part of who you are.

If your girl thinks any less of you because of that (which, by the way, she DOESN'T)...then she's not good enough for the real you.

Why get so worked up over such a trivial issue?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good take...I don't know...it's probably just something I'm not comfortable doing in front of girls and even my good guy friends.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have built this idea that it's wrong to cry...... but it's not!

Now, it's wrong to cry like a girl (ie, starting the waterworks after every little insignificant drama in your life)....... but breaking a tear every now and then over important stuff only proves that you're a healthy human being who isn't emotionally constipated. Thank you :)

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly....it's one thing to cry like a little child over every little thing that happens, but there are times when it's almost wrong NOT to cry. Would someone call you a wuss because you cried if a family member died? Of course not....there's nothign wrong with crying, when crying is called for.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
lol,

she told her freinds!!!!!!!!!(they always do with everything ,but crying over a divorce and telling her freinds,is personal **** and it'z crossing the line).,,

she think's it's cute ,man she thinks ur puzzy:D ,lol,do they make fun of u or something!!!!!how do u know,??She told u!!???

,u better confront her about this.Plus u cried when u thought she was gonna dump u ????? :confused:

CulBoji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that sux. But at you`re age is accepted, try to control youreself more next time...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lol,

Originally posted by THA REALNESS
she told her freinds!!!!!!!!!(they always do with everything ,but crying over a divorce and telling her freinds,is personal **** and it'z crossing the line).,,

she think's it's cute ,man she thinks ur puzzy:D ,lol,do they make fun of u or something!!!!!how do u know,??She told u!!???

,u better confront her about this.Plus u cried when u thought she was gonna dump u ????? :confused:
No she didn't tell anyone about the divorce. It was the other time when I thought we were gonna break up over some stupid azz ****. I wasn't really cryin cryin just a tear let loose. And no nobody makes fun of me...she has the utmost respect for me. I know because I asked her did you tell anyone and she was just a couple of my friends.

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't see anything really wrong with you crying man. I don't know if it was a good idea to cry because you thought you two were going to breakup. Unless this is a very LTR a moment like that should roll off the back of a DJ.

The "divorce" situation was 100% ok though. Honestly, it is almost to be expected. Yes guys are not supposed to be crying machines, but this is definitely a situation when it's fine.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i know how ya feel there, though i gotta say that the whole "almost divorcing" thing has almost become a yearly thing for my parents... i just don't even care anymore. i care for my younger siblings yeah, but as far as myself, i'm outa here in a couple more years anyway. the only thing people have seen me even come close to crying about in the past long time was just last night (or really really early this morning).

i was at this overnight choir thing, and i was talkin to my ex-gf (we're pretty close friends right now i guess) and a new friend that i met at the choir thing. many of the things we talked about reminded me of the fact that this past march, my uncle was killed by a hummer in iraq. i kept getting all these images from the info we (the relatives and family members) have gathered since it happened. it was dark out, so to them it pretty much just looked like i was laying on my back with my hands on my face, but i was shaking and everything...

i guess i'm just sayin that as long as there's good cause behind it, you shouldn't worry about getting seen crying by anyone. it just shows that you're human.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, that means you're human.

Divorce isn't to be taken lightly, I totally can sympathise with you. My parents have had many almost divorce fights and a few of them I didn't take so well (this was when I was 13-14).

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
Guys have built this idea that it's wrong to cry...... but it's not!

Now, it's wrong to cry like a girl (ie, starting the waterworks after every little insignificant drama in your life)....... but breaking a tear every now and then over important stuff only proves that you're a healthy human being who isn't emotionally constipated. Thank you :)
yea if your parents are gettin divorced youd be pretty weird if you didnt cry

but cryin b/c you think you are gonna break up with your g-f?

that may be a lil much, espically infront of her

dunno though i am pretty cold-blooded

is it possible that you may be too attached to your g-f?