Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF plays hard to get

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this GF. She plays hard to get but I know she likes me because she'll go from being all over me one minute and the next a complete challenge. She's about a 8 with a good personallity. How should act to this behavior? I want to be the challenge, not her! Should I come back with the same thing and be even more of a challenge than her? Maybe not kiss her for awhile or let her hold my hand when she wants to but only when I want to. The only problem with that is she will resist with her "hard to get" if I try to take control. I've tried it somewhat this way. And yes, I have been acting like a challenge. I call her every three days or so, and I don't hang all over her when were together, and I go back and forth and try to use the technique of making her miss me. Still, she plays very hard to get. Is this a test? What am I suppose to do with a girl who only wants to kiss me when she wants to or hold my hand or whatever. I've been acting like a challenge and sometimes I give in to her behavior when she wants to kiss me or whatever because I want to, too. How should I be acting? I've showed her that I'm a man and that I do what I want to and I think that surprises her so she tries to challenge me on that. So what should I do now? SHould I push it and be more of a challenge than her???

All advice is welcomed.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
(sigh)

Doesn't it make you crazy! I'm thinking of trying to be more of challenge but I don't know... I mean I get nothing out of doing that. I also don't want to be her ***** either haha

what to do, what to do...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a new girlfriend, lol.

I dont tolerate constant games, and no DJ should. If she isnt up to par, which she doesnt appear to be by your description. Dmp her and get a new one.

If you like her on the otherhand, tell her what shes doing is putting you off, dont be controlling, just tell her to ease up a bit.

If she doesnt comply...next

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

lol, that's pretty funny. I hadn't noticed that. I've been in jersey my whole life. I've never been out of this state. Sad, isn't it. I think when I go to college I'm going to try like florida or something. Some big party school where I can dj tons of pretty chicks. Probably florida because of the beach and the lightly claded beautiful woman hehe:)

But with my luck their will probably only be senior citzens everywhere. I don't want to bang any old woman, lol