My GF is such a b1tch sometimes

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the other post about the guy who lost his job and his wife called him a loser etc. Kind of made me laugh. Anyways I live with my GF been with her for almost 3 years total. I have a masters degree and a bachelors so Im educated well. Im 26 she's 28.

4 months ago I had a really good job right after I finished school. I was getting paid about 51k salary and it had a good career path. I was looking to make about 80k my second year. But my boss was such a pompus fvck and made me set up my desk right in his own office, literally like 5 feet away from him. He was also disrespectful, thought he was right yadda yadda. Basically unpleasant to be around. It would be different if my desk was seperate but it wasn't. I couldn't take it anymore so I quit. I told my GF and she was like do what you gotta do.

She knows I want to run my own business and such. She was like well try to do it. So I did, it man is it difficult. I got pretty far but then started running into road blocks, mainly financial ones.

My bills accumulate to about 1700 before food and gas. Really not that much. Last month my parents had to start helping me out, they make enough so its not a large chunk for them.

A couple of days ago I asked to borrow 100 to put into my account just in case extra bills came through automatically, she gave it to me no problem. Last night she was drinking then all of the sudden started saying stupid sh1t.

She was like well if I were in your position I would move back home for free rent cause theres no point in paying rent(my parents own a house but dont live there but my brother does and he is way to messy for me and we argue constantly). I then asked her where she would live, cause she doesnt want to live with my brother. She was like Ill just find a roomate, well still be together just not living together. To me this was like she wants an out. I was like well you can move I aint going back there. THen she said you have till July otherwise your moving home and im moving around there just not to your house (our lease is suppose to end in july). I got p1ssed somewhat and got defensive. She said calm down I wanna still be with you, not living together is not the end. I was like if Im moving its going to be out to Cali. She said there was no underlying meaning to what she was saying except that she is just looking out for me. I was like yeaaa right.

So she is financially strapped right now cause she cant control her finances correctly and I think shes worried about it and cause I asked her for the 100 she feels insecure about us. Shes such a b1tch Ive given her so much money and paid for a sh1t load of stuff. I was just supporting her azz last month she couldnt even eat with out me lol.

I look for jobs all the time and its hard right now obviously. I went to the bank and gave her back her 100. So my plan is just say hey gave you back your money I dont need it I got things covered. God im confused part of me wants to pack my sh1t and move out of state. Shes selfish and lives in a fantasy world thinking she is great and can threaten to leave me cause I cant find a job and gives me a deadline???

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now you know first hand.

I lost my job for about 8 months, I had a new born daughter and lived with my girl. But I stayed on my grind freelancing and pulled in more money than I was pulling in at my job. She would make quip every now and then about me sitting at home doing nothing all day, but I kept the kid and kept us paid so she couldn't say sh1t. only when the market dried up and the money got low, did she start tripping but by then I had found a better job with more money, so she stopped b1tching. They only care about themselves and they don't want to sacrifice anything of theirs. If you find one that does, its rare.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is how women act towards men who start their own businesses. If the business is not successful, or just starting up, or in some way not financially lucrative (which of course is the case in the beginning, and often for some time afterward), they often find this very unattractive, and lose all respect for the guy. The just can't handle the uncertainty and speculation.

On the other hand, once the business takes off, there is little they find sexier than a successful entrepreneur.

As Churchill once said of the Germans, women are either at your feet, or at your throat.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aix237 said:
I look for jobs all the time and its hard right now obviously. I went to the bank and gave her back her 100. So my plan is just say hey gave you back your money I dont need it I got things covered. God im confused part of me wants to pack my sh1t and move out of state. Shes selfish and lives in a fantasy world thinking she is great and can threaten to leave me cause I cant find a job and gives me a deadline???
Some free advice... a woman CAN think that she is great because she has the golden lotto winning ticket between her thighs. Her vagine will ALWAYS guarantee that her all her wants and needs will be satisfied - by some man, if not by you. Women believe that because chumps have fawned over them and ogled them since grade school....why should she be connected to the reality of how she really is when, instead, she can believe in the fantasy of her externally induced perfection.

Secondly, ONLY ever borrow money from your woman if you are sure that you can repay it in a matters of hours so that it looks like temporary inconvenience or just a blip.. IF you borrow from her because you are broke, and the loan is to pay a bill of yours, she will, immediately redefine you as a loser. The dynamics of your relationship immediately change and you have probably permanently damaged your dominance and your independence in her eyes...you have demonstrated that you cannot provide for yourself ( and therefore for her).
Women expect that money will flow from you to her, not the other way around.

Borrow from a buddy or a family member in preference to your woman.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you had a job paying 50K in this economy, and you quit because you didn't like your boss?

news flash: Most people hate their boss. Get used to it.

flame me for eternity for saying this, but if you quit a 50K paying job after only four months because you can't take some personality differences, then you aren't much of a catch.

Unless your boss was a homo and trying to ram you from behind when you weren't looking, this is all on you, buddy.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
dude, you had a job paying 50K in this economy, and you quit because you didn't like your boss?

news flash: Most people hate their boss. Get used to it.

flame me for eternity for saying this, but if you quit a 50K paying job after only four months because you can't take some personality differences, then you aren't much of a catch.

Unless your boss was a homo and trying to ram you from behind when you weren't looking, this is all on you, buddy.
With all due respect, I wonder if a 42-year old guy who thinks of $50k a year as 'big money' is much of a catch in the first place.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
With all due respect, I wonder if a 42-year old guy who thinks of $50k a year as 'big money' is much of a catch in the first place.
'big money'?

Now where in the world did that come from?

Are you a psychic of some sort?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
aix237, I think you're looking in to it way too much. I don't see anything to be worried about. She hasn't done anything wrong.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't be living with your GF at 26 years old. If you were on your own you wouldn't have near the amount of pressure you got now bud. It seems like she lost respect for you now. I would move back with parents and see if you guys "survive" the break. My guess is no. That's probably for the best. Then you should read the bible and work on the issues that allowed you to move in with GF at 26. She is 28 and probably is thinking "hey I can do better than living here with this UE dude." Sorry to give you my picture of reality dude.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
'big money'?

Now where in the world did that come from?

Are you a psychic of some sort?
It came from you. You're busting on this guy for "leaving a job paying 50K in this economy."

So what if he did? You say that "news flash: Most people hate their boss. Get used to it."

No, they don't. People making $50k who hate their boss but don't leave their job don't do so because they don't have better options.

This guy did something about it. Good for him. His business didn't work out, but now he knows. And that kind of knowledge and experience is going to be worth a whole lot more to him than $50k going forward.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
It came from you. You're busting on this guy for "leaving a job paying 50K in this economy."

So what if he did? You say that "news flash: Most people hate their boss. Get used to it."

No, they don't. People making $50k who hate their boss but don't leave their job don't do so because they don't have better options.

This guy did something about it. Good for him. His business didn't work out, but now he knows. And that kind of knowledge and experience is going to be worth a whole lot more to him than $50k going forward.
Let me get this straight. You criticize me for suggesting that "big money" is a 50K a year job RIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL with 80K the next year (before 30, I'm not sure why you think my age has anything to do with his situation)

Yet you think his "better options" are:

1) becoming unemployed
2) borrowing money from his parents
3) borrowing money from his GF
4) even considering moving into his folks house with his GF.
5) likely moving back to his folks and losing his girl in the process

That about sum it up?

To the OP, suck it up and get another job, dump the girl, move back in with your parents, save money, and don't quit your next job until your business is making you more money that your day job.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Let me get this straight. You criticize me for suggesting that "big money" is a 50K a year job RIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL with 80K the next year (before 30, I'm not sure why you think my age has anything to do with his situation)

Yet you think his "better options" are:

1) becoming unemployed
2) borrowing money from his parents
3) borrowing money from his GF
4) even considering moving into his folks house with his GF.
5) likely moving back to his folks and losing his girl in the process

That about sum it up?

To the OP, suck it up and get another job, dump the girl, move back in with your parents, save money, and don't quit your next job until your business is making you more money that your day job.
Obviously, options 1 through 5 were never his plan when he left his job to start his own business. That's the way it ended up. That's the way it often ends up when you try to start your own business. If he had never tried to start his own business, he would never have known how it was going to end.

As for 50k after getting your bachelors and a masters, and then going to 80 next year, regardless of age, I had no idea that was impressive. And if I sound like I'm being sarcastic, that's because I am.

Many jobs, after getting a masters, particularly MBAs or a technical degree in engineering or computer science, start at $90k, if not more, dependent on location. Regardless of age. In fact, he may well have been underpaid. I don't know what his degrees were in, or his industry, so I can't say for sure.

What I can say is that he took a risk, and it didn't work. In the long run, he's going to be a better man for it. People like you, or his worthless girlfriend, have the same fair-weather, band-wagon mentality, which is to oohh and ahhh if his business hits it out of the park, and conversely criticize and pout if it doesn't.

Mountainman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start doing some serious traveling men! Maybe Europe, Far East and Australia because American women are spoiled brats.

Inquisitus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mountainman said:
Start doing some serious traveling men! Maybe Europe, Far East and Australia because American women are spoiled brats.
You gotta make money to get there. Even women there will make sure you can support yourself.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your gf is right on this one. Starting a profitable business is incredibly difficult, and you're going to need a reserve of cash to get you through the rough times. If you're pissing away money on rent, you're taking two stes back for every step forward. I would either consider moving back home until you have a reliable income from your business or take a part time job and do your business on the side.

It doesn't sound like she was trying to get rid of you; I think you're reading into too much. If she truly wanted an out, she wouldn't need to wait for you to move home. This was constructive advice, and after 3 years, it's completely fair for her to worry about the future.

Rest assured, though, if you continue borrowing money from her because you're too proud to move home or take another job, she will find it to be very unattractive.