Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF Is pissing me off

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of initiating everything. I have to hold her hand, I have to kiss her, I have to hold her, etc. She won't do any of that stuff on her own. Why is this pissing me off? Because if she would kiss me once in a while it would make me know that she WANTS to kiss me, not only kiss me because I want to. We been going out for two months now and I have not gotten head. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to ask for it. I want her to give it to me with out asking because that means she wants to and not because I'm making her.

I just had a horrible night with the broad. btw. Maybe I'm still a little mad about it. But you guys have to understand me right? I should not have to ask/lead for that kind of stuff. She should want to do it.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17.

This is not her first relationship.

I heard a rumor that she hooked up with a guy and gave head to him in one night.

It's not just about head. It's about how I have to initiate anything I want even something as simple as a quick smooch. Like I said she should want to give me head it;s something I should not have to ask for.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are too young
and she is playing you... just have fun, if she is not filling your needs, dump her and go onto experiencing other girls who are willing to give you what you want without asking

its been two months? and she acts like this? I dont think she will change her behavior in the future...

I think you should at this point contact her less... be willing to not call her, kiss her at all!!!!

and wait for her to call you, initiate kiss etc.. and if she doesnt return your call or tries to kiss you when you see her,,, guess what.. you won't either...

so if that means no more contact or kisses from her... so be it.

but be willing to do this and be willing to walk away if this happens... and then dont contact her again

from doing this, two things will happen: she will either start having fear and anxiety about losing and will increase respect for you and attraction level to you...

or she wont contact you in which case you should be thankful that you just ditched some serious trash

take care

its not that hard

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel, I went through this when I was your age. Keep in mind that you're 17, at that kind of age relationships don't usually last and it's my advice to play the field as much as you can.

Boxer said:
I'm getting tired of initiating everything.
Have you tried taking her out and not kissing her at all? Try that. Then go in for the kiss, but stop at the last moment. Go for some immense teasing. If that doesn't get her to initiate them I don't think her interest is too high.

We been going out for two months now and I have not gotten head. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to ask for it.
Tell, don't ask.

I want her to give it to me with out asking because that means she wants to and not because I'm making her.
Some girls are very self conscious about their sexuality. Of course, it's entirely possible that she is, yet still gave it to that guy in one night, because she just escalated the fvck out of her and went for it.

I just had a horrible night with the broad. btw. Maybe I'm still a little mad about it. But you guys have to understand me right? I should not have to ask/lead for that kind of stuff. She should want to do it.
It's the mans job to lead, but a woman who is interested in you will initiate at least once in a while, and a woman gets turned on they can get very aggressive with taking what they want.

Hope this helps ;)

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys always give the best advice.

I'm going to go the no-contact route. I've done it before with good results.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a man, you're supposed to lead.

You want a bl*wjob? Tell her to get on her knees and open her mouth. She'll know what to do.