"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

my gf is not as sex hungry as I am.. I cant get no satisfaction!

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Hello,

I have a situation. My gf likes and do cvm only once every time we have sex. But I want more you know? Like some anal, blow job... some ahm... tenderness?? hehehehhe

But after having an orgasm she get dressed or start doing something else, and I stay there bonner to the bone... I think this can take me to want another woman to satisfy my sex desires, and be tempted to cheat, but I dont want that, but! You know, sex is sex, desire is desire, Im not a religious man, a padre...

Any good ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Fvck her - and make sure you blow your wad before her - then get up and get dressed and go get a beer from the fridge.
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
uhhh what a big man you are. :rolleyes:
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
this girl is supposed to be your girl-friend

talk to her about sex

tell her that u arent enjoying it

dude i got a feeling that she isnt enjoyin what your givin her

or she doesnt even know how to get herself off

regardless this could spell disaster
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Ill talk to her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by NewMan
You should have done that in the first place :rolleyes:

No, I want to share my problem with some DJS who, unlike others, might be in the same problem or will be in the future.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
here is the thing brutha, girls, contrary to popular belief want it just as bad guys do. When a girl is getting hers, like you are getting yours, she should want it. My guess is she is faking it, and wants to be done with it. You got to make her "O" and she will beg for more.
 
Top