Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF is getting demanding!!

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i have been with her for 5months... Shes 15 im 18..

Alright few things that have got on my nerves:

1)
I rememember telling her that if a guy tries 2 pick her up to tell em 2 get screwed and make it 100% clear.. Now she tells me same thing two weeks later saying if a girl tries 2 flirt with me 2 completely cut em off and don't talk to them..

What should i do with this problem??

2)
A girl a previously had a fling with( never liked her strictly business) calls me up and talks at nights and she doesn't want me to talk to her no more because she reckons that girls likes me and is hitting on me.

Should I still talk or tell my gf that shes right. Because I think maybe it makes her insecure?

3)
Some girls from school were telling her that I cheated on her.. Most of her friends like me but the ones who don't said ye maybe he did.. Putting doubts in her mind.

What can I say that makes it blatantly clear that I didn't cheat?!?!

4)
She is very overprotective over me and if any girl says anything about me she will tell em off and I can tell she shows me off too. She even got upset with me when I called her BEST FRIEND up at night and was talking about my gf to her..

She is like I don't want you calling her again etc.. Am I meant to give into all her demands?

Look the problem is I have expectations of eg tell a guy who flirts with u to **** off. But then she spins anything i say to her on me and that makes than an expectaction on me.. Is it normal that anything I ask her to do I don't do myself??

Look I know by being a bit agressive and pyscho to her I can make her listen to me. But I know for long term it won't work . I always telll her if you got anything on your mind let me know and I try to talk everything out.. Is this the best way? Or is theer a better way..

She always says she loves me so much and she does all her friends tell me and she has written me 6 page love letters and all. I like her just as much.

Help a brother in need.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you want your relationship one sided. She's not allowed to talk to guys, but you're allowed to talk to girls.

You're allowed to contact her friends in the middle of the night. What if she was to call up one your male friends in the middle of the night?

Respect goes both ways. I can understand that you don't want your girl talking to other guys, but if she's cute, guys are gonna approach. If she's serious about her relationship, she's gonna tell them that she has a man and is not interested.

She's only asking the same thing from you. Personally, I think both of your are being a little ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with having a conversation with the opposite sex. As long as it doesn't cross any lines, should be cool.

If you didn't cheat, and she can't accept this regardless of what her friends say, then you're gonna have problems. If you're not guilty, don't entertain it. If you're guilty, and claim you're innocent, don't entertain it. Let her know that if she can't accept the fact that you didn't and be done with it, then you'll be done with her.

Not sure why a 19 y/o is dealing with a 15 y/o in the first place, but I guess things are different in other countries. In my head regardless the country, women are at a certain level of maturity at any given age. Unless you're in japan where girls who are 30 still act like their 18.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash speaks the truth.

You can't expect another person to do what you are not willing to do yourself.

It only makes you into a hypocrite and if you press the issue to get your way regardless that will only stir up resentment which will eventually bring your relationship to its end.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dear, her insecurities are surfacing and she is trying to hold on like she is drowning.
i know from experience. i was her when i was 15 and was dating an 18 yr old.
in the end, i really wasn't ready at that time for a grown up relationship. no one could tell me in a way that i could listen, it was something i learned on my own.