Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf broke up with me for the dumbest reason

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bull dog she has a c0cker spaniel.
Okay, I know this much about dogs: ****er spaniels are dumb as doorknobs. We had one when I was a kid. It barked at its own reflection in the mirror. I dated a woman who had one and he was a wuss that also tried to hump everything. I'd rather have a wolverine than a ****er spaniel.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore ladies now have fur children until they have real ones. This gives them more Instagram likes and something they can show the herd on a Monday morning. So yes those are her real children for now.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re wrong - his dog loves her.
Well, that's good then. She can get rid of her dog and enjoy his.

His dog pees, effs with the other dogs food,
Show me an animal who doesn't do that.

she should give up her dog and go move in with a dog who acts like that?
His dog won't have a reason to act like that if hers is gone.

At this point this about you telling OP to assert his manly dominance at any cost, which is awful advice.
Why is this awful advice? It's his life and he should dictate how he wants it. Again, his biggest mistake was not doing it before they started looking for a place together. My only hope is that he outlines all the conditions before he even considers letting another woman move in with him. That's what this website is about. We point out their mistakes, they learn (hopefully), they do better next time.

In the end, he gets to keep his dog and fvck another woman who isn't committed to her own "fur baby".

Furthermore ladies now have fur children until they have real ones. This gives them more Instagram likes and something they can show the herd on a Monday morning. So yes those are her real children for now.
This is spot on. It's also incredibly sad. Women who have been severely alpha-widowed end up doing a number of things that should set off a red flag:
- They have "fur babies" (sometimes multiples)
- They're covered in tattoos
- They become gay or bisexual
- They never date again

These are the women to avoid marrying or being in a committed relationship with. They're damaged beyond repair.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
Well, that's good then. She can get rid of her dog and enjoy his.

Show me an animal who doesn't do that.

His dog won't have a reason to act like that if hers is gone.

Why is this awful advice? It's his life and he should dictate how he wants it. Again, his biggest mistake was not doing it before they started looking for a place together. My only hope is that he outlines all the conditions before he even considers letting another woman move in with him. That's what this website is about. We point out their mistakes, they learn (hopefully), they do better next time.

In the end, he gets to keep his dog and fvck another woman who isn't committed to her own "fur baby".

This is spot on. It's also incredibly sad. Women who have been severely alpha-widowed end up doing a number of things that should set off a red flag:
- They have "fur babies" (sometimes multiples)
- They're covered in tattoos
- They become gay or bisexual
- They never date again

These are the women to avoid marrying or being in a committed relationship with. They're damaged beyond repair.
that’s the thing I don’t want to f*ck someone else. I wanted to marry her. Even told my family she was the one and once I paid off this last few thousand on my credit card I was going to buy a ring.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
There is no right or wrong in this situation, It doesn't even matter at this point, you made a decision as a man and you felt like you was right in that moment.

Now to the important part, what are you going to do about it? The way I see it, you got 2 options.

1. Apologize and go to her and make things right however way you see fit.

2. Stand your ground and be willing to accept losing her for good.

Dont try to protect your ego and let your pride make you sit in the corner and watch something you want in your life walk out. Me personally, I think this whole situation is petty as hell and very immature.

No reason to be passive aggressive, if you legit don't care(which I know you do) then fine, go meet another woman, but since you do care just give her call and tell her to come to your house so you guys can talk, work it out then have crazy hot make up sex:cool::cool:

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
There is no right or wrong in this situation, It doesn't even matter at this point, you made a decision as a man and you felt like you was right in that moment.

Now to the important part, what are you going to do about it? The way I see it, you got 2 options.

1. Apologize and go to her and make things right however way you see fit.

2. Stand your ground and be willing to accept losing her for good.

Dont try to protect your ego and let your pride make you sit in the corner and watch something you want in your life walk out. Me personally, I think this whole situation is petty as hell and very immature.

No reason to be passive aggressive, if you legit don't care(which I know you do) then fine, go meet another woman, but since you do care just give her call and tell her to come to your house so you guys can talk, work it out then have crazy hot make up sex:cool::cool:
thanks. Why do you think the entire situation is petty and immature? You don’t agree that if it’s my house and I don’t want the dog there then so be it?

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
thanks. Why do you think the entire situation is petty and immature? You don’t agree that if it’s my house and I don’t want the dog there then so be it?
Yep, your house your rules but my point is to forget about all this other stuff, what's your next move?
Call her over so you can talk dont wait for her to initiate contact, if she wants to play hardball then she can kick rocks.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more about the dogs. It shows OPs lack of compromise, lack of logical thinking (because it sounds like the dogs need to be trained regardless), and him pulling the rug from her at the last minute aka unreliable.
Good point. If you are going to try and make a relationship work you have to compromise. But you should never compromise what is important to you.

If your dog is more important than the relationship, then the relationship is doomed. If you start caving in to what your partner wants on things that are important to you... you are sowing the seeds of failure.... you are headed down a road where this gets easier and easier, and the next thing you know... you are a different person... and since you are different... your partner will lose respect and love for you. I agree it is a two way street, but if you are a man, this is a formula for ultimate failure. Men are capable of sacrifice for love: women, by and large can't because of their nature. Women end 3 of 4 relationships because as soon as you are not what she expects, and she has other options... you are finished and your turn on the ride is over. If you are 'lucky' and you find yourself with a loyal chick, and she isn't happy... she will morph into a fat nagging screw and reward your effort to hold things together by making you miserable. Most men, when they are in less than happy relationships, will actually suck it up and work harder... and will find happiness in those occasional emotional 'moments' where the women shows glimmers of being pleased with him. It's really no way for a man to live.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s the thing I don’t want to f*ck someone else. I wanted to marry her.
Why would you want to marry this woman? She sees her dog as being more important than you. She will treat you like that if you were her husband.

I shall repeat myself... Find a woman who believes love conquers all and marry that one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to marry this woman? She sees her dog as being more important than you. She will treat you like that if you were her husband.

I shall repeat myself... Find a woman who believes love conquers all and marry that one.
Find a woman that believes love conqueres all? Like I said before, keep working on building that time machine guys.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score

because she’s really smart, kind, everyone loves her, sweet, works hard, makes me laugh so much.

Last week she sent me a package of my favorite ish that said,”I love you. I miss you. I want to do Butt stuff with you”. Came home on Friday and she had dinner ready. She’s thoughtful. Then to top it off she’s f*cking gorgeous, like she walks into a room and everyone stares, and she’s sexy too. Just look at this body.EABB6F7F-C511-4C4C-828E-1A3F2C12187F.jpeg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
because she’s really smart, kind, everyone loves her, sweet, works hard, makes me laugh so much.

Last week she sent me a package of my favorite ish that said,”I love you. I miss you. I want to do Butt stuff with you”. Came home on Friday and she had dinner ready. She’s thoughtful. Then to top it off she’s f*cking gorgeous, like she walks into a room and everyone stares, and she’s sexy too. Just look at this body.View attachment 3374
No wonder this has happened, it's not because of the picture but because you're mostly within her frame.

And when you went out of her frame she dumped you - that's supposed to be ur role.

Just look at the way you're talking right now.

Go read the DJ Bible and put into practice what's being thought there in real life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last week she sent me a package of my favorite ish that said,”I love you. I miss you. I want to do Butt stuff with you”. Came home on Friday and she had dinner ready. She’s thoughtful. Then to top it off she’s f*cking gorgeous, like she walks into a room and everyone stares, and she’s sexy too. Just look at this body.View attachment 3374

Well now that your relationship with her looks like the Dogs Dinner ;)

She is hot.. Maybe I have a chance!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well now that your relationship with her looks like the Dogs Dinner ;)

She is hot.. Maybe I have a chance!
Now picture her face as if it's BE's...

That should calm you down.