My GF broke up with me, but her friend tells me she is 'testing me'

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive posted this thread in the hs forum as well, but something tells me i wont get much out of the newbies there.

So me and this girl were going out for 5 months,
everything is going good, then a couple fridays ago she phones me up and was all like "i just dont think being in a relationship is good for me right now, blah blah blah, im just too stressed all the time since im with you, blah blah, im unsure of things"

So i told her to calm the fvck down and we would talk the next time we would see each other, so i go to her house and we talk, she takes all the kino, flirting, touching, but avoiding kissing.
tells me that shes really stressed out right now, and she still loves/likes me but thinks its better for her at the momment to just not be in a relationship.
Through out the 5 months ive always been hard to read, throwing curve balls left and right (mistake? maybe... but its hard for me to turn off my mind games). She even at a point was like: just find another girl, it wont be hard for you blah blah. But as i was leaving, we had a more then innocent last kiss (started as just a kiss, then a bit of tongue...)

i was choked, i really did like this girl, she aparently still did like me but wanted to end it. Later that day (late in the night) i started chatting with her friend on facebook chat, she told me that she still likes me but wants to test me or some sh!t like that. I was sorta skeptical and got her to 3 way my girl so i could listen in and hear for myself.

she aparantly is just unsure about wether i really like her, and she doesnt want to get hurt. And if i 'go back to her', it will show her i actually do like her, but if i just 'whatever' it then she will move on. We had a shaky last month, didnt really hangout too much one on one (parties, group hangs, etc.) and there were a couple screw ups (well, d!ck moves on my part). Not to mention the haters on her side of the spectrum that since day one have been telling her to break up with me.

so i didnt phone or contact her for 3 days after we officially broke up , then on the 3rd day she phoned me. i missed her call, then phoned her back. basically just small talk, but then she really grinded me saying all this stuff like how she missed being single, how she hated how i gave off this 'hot shyt' vibe all the time. Basically not a very nice convo, especially since she apparently wants to see if ill go back. Cuz by her call, there didnt seem to be any hints of potentially getting back together.
i called her friend after and was like: what the hell just happened?
aparantly she is actually legit pms'ing this week, so i guess i can sorta let it slide.

So before i ask about what i should do, i just want to put in:
-i do want to get back together, for at least a few more months
-but i dont wana be a b!tch and beg

right now im just gonna wait, i have a grad cruise that im going on and shes my date (this was organized b4 we broke up, and i cant really find another person since the approval deadline is past for guests). This is on next thursday, so over a week. Im planning on not calling or making contact with her untill then, then on the cruise run my game, call her out telling her that if she still likes me and wants to workthings out and get backtogether she needs to let me know now because i wont wait around. then ill throw something in like "i dont want to get hurt" (just to throw her off, since thats the reason why she broke up with me beacause she 'doesnt want to get hurt' LOL)

so gimme some advice,
as much as everything inside of me wants to 'next' this b!tch, i did commit 5 months with her, and i havent had so much fun with a girl in a long time.
when she was 'breaking up' with me, it seemed like it was hard for her to do.. but b!tches are good at covering up their emotions

i want to get at least a few more months out of this girl till the summer comes around, i havent posted on this forum for a while, and now when im totally confused im comming to the place where i know people know what they are talking about (for the most part, stfu keyboard jockeys)

++
hmmm, after reading
The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155594

i think my idea of not picking up, not calling or any of that **** till next thursday, then while there flirt and hit on all my cute school girlfriends (my gf doesnt go to my school) and not care.

its weird when you actually care... period

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only "b1tch" here is you for taking someone back who dumped you.

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexParadox said:
Ive posted this thread in the hs forum as well, but something tells me i wont get much out of the newbies there.

So me and this girl were going out for 5 months,
everything is going good, then a couple fridays ago she phones me up and was all like "i just dont think being in a relationship is good for me right now, blah blah blah, im just too stressed all the time since im with you, blah blah, im unsure of things"

So i told her to calm the fvck down and we would talk the next time we would see each other, so i go to her house and we talk, she takes all the kino, flirting, touching, but avoiding kissing.
tells me that shes really stressed out right now, and she still loves/likes me but thinks its better for her at the momment to just not be in a relationship.
Through out the 5 months ive always been hard to read, throwing curve balls left and right (mistake? maybe... but its hard for me to turn off my mind games). She even at a point was like: just find another girl, it wont be hard for you blah blah. But as i was leaving, we had a more then innocent last kiss (started as just a kiss, then a bit of tongue...)

i was choked, i really did like this girl, she aparently still did like me but wanted to end it. Later that day (late in the night) i started chatting with her friend on facebook chat, she told me that she still likes me but wants to test me or some sh!t like that. I was sorta skeptical and got her to 3 way my girl so i could listen in and hear for myself.

she aparantly is just unsure about wether i really like her, and she doesnt want to get hurt. And if i 'go back to her', it will show her i actually do like her, but if i just 'whatever' it then she will move on. We had a shaky last month, didnt really hangout too much one on one (parties, group hangs, etc.) and there were a couple screw ups (well, d!ck moves on my part). Not to mention the haters on her side of the spectrum that since day one have been telling her to break up with me.

so i didnt phone or contact her for 3 days after we officially broke up , then on the 3rd day she phoned me. i missed her call, then phoned her back. basically just small talk, but then she really grinded me saying all this stuff like how she missed being single, how she hated how i gave off this 'hot shyt' vibe all the time. Basically not a very nice convo, especially since she apparently wants to see if ill go back. Cuz by her call, there didnt seem to be any hints of potentially getting back together.
i called her friend after and was like: what the hell just happened?
aparantly she is actually legit pms'ing this week, so i guess i can sorta let it slide.

So before i ask about what i should do, i just want to put in:
-i do want to get back together, for at least a few more months
-but i dont wana be a b!tch and beg

right now im just gonna wait, i have a grad cruise that im going on and shes my date (this was organized b4 we broke up, and i cant really find another person since the approval deadline is past for guests). This is on next thursday, so over a week. Im planning on not calling or making contact with her untill then, then on the cruise run my game, call her out telling her that if she still likes me and wants to workthings out and get backtogether she needs to let me know now because i wont wait around. then ill throw something in like "i dont want to get hurt" (just to throw her off, since thats the reason why she broke up with me beacause she 'doesnt want to get hurt' LOL)

so gimme some advice,
as much as everything inside of me wants to 'next' this b!tch, i did commit 5 months with her, and i havent had so much fun with a girl in a long time.
when she was 'breaking up' with me, it seemed like it was hard for her to do.. but b!tches are good at covering up their emotions

i want to get at least a few more months out of this girl till the summer comes around, i havent posted on this forum for a while, and now when im totally confused im comming to the place where i know people know what they are talking about (for the most part, stfu keyboard jockeys)

++
hmmm, after reading
The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155594

i think my idea of not picking up, not calling or any of that **** till next thursday, then while there flirt and hit on all my cute school girlfriends (my gf doesnt go to my school) and not care.

its weird when you actually care... period
Yeah man its hard cuz you think hey this person likes be blah blah. I think you should just move on, start hanging out with your friends get new numbers. Remember there are plenty of more girls that are way better than her.

If you want to get back together, well that just means she has complete control over you, she dumped you, forget her, and go get a hobby and new numbers. It will just be a pain now on since well she dumped ya because she is stressed with ya...If you get back together this crap will happen all over again. Save your heart.

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
RMM said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170211

Read that thread, right now. With the title you probably missed it, but it applies to your situation very well I'd think.

EDIT: Read the whole thread, there's some very good replies at the end of it.
thanks for the link, ya i didnt check it out due to the title
gets me thinking...

i need to go re-read some of the original stuff that pumped me up about the game, mentalities, masculinity, i deffinatly softened up over the last 5 months.

but after reading it, i agree with one of the posts talking about her trying to get the power in the relationship. which is exactly whats happening, its always been 'my relationship', and her past bf's have all been pvssy whipped. so shes not used to it at all.
shes not used to having someone not call her everyday and all that bs

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER argue with your gut instinct! It is always right,your mind is what screws with you.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listening to her friend was a massive mistake. Never take any advice or information from a girl seriously. 100% pure bull**** 100% of the time.

Never listen to what she says in relation to the break up either. Same thing.

A girl dumps you because of only 1 reason. Ever.

Low interest in you.

The problem is that you cant really get back properly with this girl. You can have a ****buddy relationship and whatnot, but once she's gone, she's gone. Which is just aswell, a ***** walking out on you is some disrespectful ****. It should make you angry and unnapreciated, not lonely and wanting to get back together. That's weak.

Do the post-breakup game and keep her on the side for a while, as you look for someone new.

Just to clarify, do the opposite of what her friend has said. Now that you realize that she dumped you because she has low interest level, do what you do to raise interest level. That means make yourself scarce, be hot/cold, make her jealous, all the usual stuff etc.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't go on a cruise with her. That's a waste. If she bought her ticket, fine, ignore her and mack on another lady. She started this whole mess. She is unstable and going to d!ck you around until eventually cheating on you or leaving you.

Find a better woman!

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexParadox said:
Work on your self-respect first, then expect others to respect you. Why are you addicted to a girl who thinks that you are low value ?

As you said - you softened up and ended up in her recycle bin - so predictable. My fiance knows I will leave her the moment she crosses the line, no matter how much I "invested" in her.

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it is hard, LEAVE!!! You are not a Wii and shouldn't be played with like that

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
the broke up happened during a really stressful time in my life
family problems, losing a best friend, and a ton of other stresses

i have finally got my feet on the ground and am ready to move on