"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

My GF asked what love means to me

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
Tonight, my girlfriend asked me what love means to me.

I had no idea what to say. I told her that was a hard question and that I have to think about it.

I was wondering what love means to you guys.

Im not gonna tell her what you say, i need to figure out what it means to ME.

I just want to hear your opinions.

Thanks
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
This one loves drama. For the people that can't read between the lines, don't answer the question as it's always the wrong answer and will bite you in the ass. Find a way around it. You should NEVER to forced to answer that question. Love is shown through action, not spoken through words.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
You guys are right when you say love is shown through actions, not through words - but I think she's asking how he would describe love.

I'd say when you love someone, you care for them more than you care for yourself.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I saw a quote somewhere that said that love is when an irresistible force meets an unmovable object.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
I have experienced this situation before and if a girl starts talkin love/how much do you like me? it's a very good signal.
she asked me when we were fighting.

she thinks ive been "testing" our relationship cuz i asked her if she still wanted to be with me (i said it a little differently then that and on more than one occasion, yeah, a big mistake)

i asked her cuz shed been being really flaky, and i was mad so i confronted her about it.

she told me why she had to bail on me (she bailed on me like 7 times over break). and she said she was really sorry. it sounded sincere.

she says that she loves me. ive told her that i do, but im havin second thoughts now. its not that i want to leave her, cuz i dont, but her bailing on me was hella shady.

thanks for the replies, i still havent answered her and i dont even know if i will.
 

playher

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
The best explanation is love is pain. Love isnt perfect and always happy, it takes time to develop and isn't rushed. Love is mutual and requires many sacrifices and much time, and many times when you THINK you know it, you dont.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Bailed on you 7 times? What's that I see over the horizon?!!?!

Could it be!? Yes! It is!

A RED FLAG!!!!

If she really wanted you/liked you/loved you she wouldn't have. She would make her way around other things to be with YOU.

Bailed SEVEN times!? dude, Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement, I think it is safest to back out of this relationship. Don't worry, the world will still turn.
 

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
Could it be!? Yes! It is!
A RED FLAG!!!!
If she really wanted you/liked you/loved you she wouldn't have. She would make her way around other things to be with YOU.
i was thinking the same thing so i confronted her on it. the reasons were legit. there was a big storm and she got stuck at a friends house. the friend lives up in the mtns so they couldnt get down. i checked it out, and it was true.

that accounted for a few of the bails and the other times were family things.

im gonna stay with her for now, but trust me, im looking for any other red flags, cuz im not gonna stay with someone who does stuff like that
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
lol had the same convo wid EX a while ago... ended up in a huge fight over the phone because i told her that i was incapable of saying or feeling it for anyone anymore (past experiances tell me never to say it too early)...

2 me love is basically an ultimate feeling however problem is that sometimes it's misinterpreted and well... fights break out
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
Originally written by Stephen Covey in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
. "Stephen, I like what you're saying. But every situation is so different. Look at my marriage. I'm really worried. My wife and I just don't have the same feelings for each other we used to have. I guess I just don't love her anymore and she doesn't love me. What can I do?"
"The feeling isn't there anymore?" I asked.
"That's right," he reaffirmed. "And we have three children we're really concerned about. What do you suggest?"
"Love her," I replied.
"I told you, the feeling just isn't there anymore."
"Then love her. If the feeling isn't there, that's a good reason to love her."
"But how do you love when you don't love?"
"My friend, love is a verb. Love--the feeling--is a fruit of love the verb. So love her. Serve her. Sacrafice. Listen to her. Empathize. Appericiate. Affirm her. Are you willing to do that?"
I think that he was going in the right direction in this passage, but I know you know when to draw the line on the sacrafice part.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Damn whats with going into these deep convos with girls about love? If she asks you just give a simple, foggy answer.

Her : "What does love mean to you?"

You: "Too much to talk about."

or "All i know is that All is fair in love an war" Then kind of stare off into the distance, turn back to her and say "And the war of love, is the greatest war of all."

Lol i just pulled that out of my ass.
 

koloso

Banned
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
38
The profession of a web cam model discovers so much new perspectives. It is possible to work at office and work as a web cam model at nights. It is simple and only you decide and choose the best time for the work. It is also good for the students, but in many cases it becomes the only and really high paid job. You can combine this job with whatever you want since the most clients from abroad are online at night.
Men have quite different preferences in regard to woman’s body, so, the main success criteria are ability to communicate and have a personal charisma. Just try one of the popular urls and look at endless possibilities here.
 
Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
This,

Love is an ever-expanding sense of trust in another, along with admiration and respect for their talents, character, attributes and qualities.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
i was thinking the same thing so i confronted her on it. the reasons were legit. there was a big storm and she got stuck at a friends house. the friend lives up in the mtns so they couldnt get down. i checked it out, and it was true.

that accounted for a few of the bails and the other times were family things.

im gonna stay with her for now, but trust me, im looking for any other red flags, cuz im not gonna stay with someone who does stuff like that
No you shouldn't stay with a women who bail on you 7 times.. She tried to emotionally detached from you, that's never a good idea to be with someone who doesn't want to invest emotionally in one relationship, she doesn't want the relationship to grow any further, she's preparing herself to dump you.. dump her before she did, and she will.!!
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
You already are staying with someone like that. This is were the blue and the red separate.
Its your choice but if you keep asking those weak question you won't have to worry about leaving her.
He's dead
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
why the hell every time someone ask what love means I remember what that HK 47 from star wars knight of old republic answers?

btw I wouldn't never take such question serious, and would make her give the answers for it
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top