Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Gf and The Prom

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is going to the prom and im not shure if other pepole are alowed to go..But if i cannot i know she will have a date because no girl goes to the prom alone..This gets me very tense and im greatly protective i feel as if she was in some other guys hands i would bash his scull in no joke.... If it went well somthing could happen becuase i know guys n alot would kill to have her n now i gotta kill for her she is very beautiful a hb-9 in fact now i wanna go on a rampage but i dont wanna come off to be some tough ******* but this is eating me alive what should i do this is very upsetting...................

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Communicate, and if she is lying........find out, trap her

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Im sure she can take guests....but if she cant, she might take a guy friend (and i stress, guy friends are JUST friends) or go with a group of friends.

But yeah, if you find out she can bring a guest and she goes with another guy....I'd be mad.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<----------High school forum is that way

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to add to your irritation but I have never heard of a school, public or private, that didn't allow students to bring outside dates. There may be rules about how close you can dance, what you can wear (even in this day and age), etc., but I would be shocked to hear that she cannot bring someone.

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alrighty....................She has invited me to the prom and we are still a happy couple.....Thanks Everyone Just updating all you guys