“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My gf and one of her friends

Gambit2318

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
LI
Last night i just met one of my gf guy friends but the thing is he is really gay and she wants to hangout with him alone on somedays they have been friends for 3 or 4 years. She even said that they will rent a movie and see it at his house now am i being stupid about all this and have nothing to worry about? Also he has a boyfriend and he approved of me and even said that i was good looking and that she picked a nice guy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
he is gay, why even trip about it? The more time she hangs out with him, the more time you have to spend doing your own thing. Sounds good to me.
 

fm2

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I know there's feelings of insecurity when a GF wants to hang with a guy friend, even if he is gay, but look at it this way..... If they've been friends for years, there's obviously nothing "more than just friends" otherwise she wouldn't even be with you right now. She would be with the guy friend right now, or they would've tried previously and found it wouldn't have worked and they wouldn't be together at all now. The fact that you know he's gay.......come on man. Just do something fun that you know she'd like to do with you while she's with him. See if she gets the hint.

The thing I find unacceptable is when they hang with past boyfriends. My last GF was doing this so I dumped her immediately. Either the past relationship is over or it isn't. If they're still hanging with the past guy, dump her. I find it disrespectful if a girl does that. (If she was with a new boyfriend and she wanted to come back for some Tom, I'd let that happen :D )

L8R,
fm2
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
If he's a faggot you have absolutely nothing to worry about. She might be just seeing how you react to her 'hanging alone' with another guy.

Stay cool about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top