“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

My Game

Batman407

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Atlanta, GA
1- Find something to tease her about and don't let up (ex: how she keeps trying to touch you)

2- Set up a "friendship" idea, while doing the opposite. (ex: let your words talk about friendship while your actions are sexual)

3- Don't directly speak to her about your feelings... women prefer giving/getting subtle hints (ex: stories, metaphors, poems, talking of emotions)

4- Humor is dependant upon your character/personality. Self-depreciating humor is out. Figure out which jokes and methods of teasing is congruent with your character.

5- The character that women respond well to: "I know you're crazy about me, but I'm having too much fun seeing you act this way around me. I'm gonna keep playing hard to get, teasing you, and acting indifferent to your advances. I want to see you sweat because of my sarcasm and teasing and qualifying. I'll keep prodding you to confess your love for me... just so I can tease you about wanting me so bad."

6- Humor should be said with a straight face with no smiles until the last possible moment... you want that shadow of a doubt that your serious.

7- End all of your interactions FIRST. This is uber-important because it demonstrates that you've got a life and she's going to have to earn your time.

8- Women like nothing more than going home wondering "Does he like me, does he love me, will he call, did he have fun??"

9- Women love to know that you were thinking about them.

10- Do not be predictable. Do this by doing things when YOU want to. You want to leave mystery to yourself, causing her to try and figure you out. (ex: she wants you to kiss her, tell her no and do it later as a surprise)

11- **** tests are buying signals.... welcome them, recognize them, and be prepared to pass them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top