Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Game

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
1- Find something to tease her about and don't let up (ex: how she keeps trying to touch you)

2- Set up a "friendship" idea, while doing the opposite. (ex: let your words talk about friendship while your actions are sexual)

3- Don't directly speak to her about your feelings... women prefer giving/getting subtle hints (ex: stories, metaphors, poems, talking of emotions)

4- Humor is dependant upon your character/personality. Self-depreciating humor is out. Figure out which jokes and methods of teasing is congruent with your character.

5- The character that women respond well to: "I know you're crazy about me, but I'm having too much fun seeing you act this way around me. I'm gonna keep playing hard to get, teasing you, and acting indifferent to your advances. I want to see you sweat because of my sarcasm and teasing and qualifying. I'll keep prodding you to confess your love for me... just so I can tease you about wanting me so bad."

6- Humor should be said with a straight face with no smiles until the last possible moment... you want that shadow of a doubt that your serious.

7- End all of your interactions FIRST. This is uber-important because it demonstrates that you've got a life and she's going to have to earn your time.

8- Women like nothing more than going home wondering "Does he like me, does he love me, will he call, did he have fun??"

9- Women love to know that you were thinking about them.

10- Do not be predictable. Do this by doing things when YOU want to. You want to leave mystery to yourself, causing her to try and figure you out. (ex: she wants you to kiss her, tell her no and do it later as a surprise)

11- **** tests are buying signals.... welcome them, recognize them, and be prepared to pass them.