Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My FWB wants to investigate another woman that I mightve hooked up/flirted with at previous job with (but didnt but wanted to)

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
(she is catching feelings) Should I warn this OTHER woman about what's to come? Or just leave it as is.. and let them talk it out?

I don't really care about my FWB, but i was planning on hooking up with this other prettier girl down the road still. BUt my FWB is gona ef up my opportunity with her.

So, should i contact this prettier girl and tell her expect questionings from my FWB?

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a set up. Just let the chips fall. Then cut the current FWB loose.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a set up. Just let the chips fall. Then cut the current FWB loose.
setup...setup for what? yeah, i dont mind letting the FWB loose.. But this potential one (SLEEPER FWB, i haven't slept with her yet), I don't want to CALL the pretty girl and give her this "warning", the only time I'd want to call or text her is if she wants to meetup

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, would this turn you off about this FWB behavior? because IT IS TURNING ME OFF and i'm getting annoyed by her actions. Is it normal to feel this way?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get with the other one, you're not exclusive with your fwb, let her do all the investigation she wants, its not your problem.

It won't turn me off cause that just means she's competing for you to be only hers. If she's causing you trouble let her know you two are not exclusive and like he can date other men you can date other women as well.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this spinning plates?