Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friends hot girls are showing interest

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the ‘community’ since ‘06. Mostly solo but have now built a pretty tight friend circle that has been age seasoned. My bro’s are important to me more so than any woman but recently I’ve noticed some things with their ladies.

One has a bunch of poly sweetie’s the other in a ltr.

I’ve been in poly situations before some have been live-in groups, guys like it until the green eyed jealousy monster gets a grip.

I’m repressing escalating on any of them but have now come to a point where to continue doing so diminishes my value and I feel like I’m unconsciously supplicating.

i don’t have a problem being upfront and talking to them about it but in doing so it would change dynamics.

If these women were not with men I cared about, I would express myself more freely, and most likely hook-up.

In the past, friends have approached me checkin’ in after I’ve let someone go and since I’m the one whom moved on, it’s never been a problem.

This current set of circumstances feels different and I could use some alternative perspectives.

btw, I heard about this site by my current reading of The Rational Male.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the ‘community’ since ‘06. Mostly solo but have now built a pretty tight friend circle that has been age seasoned. My bro’s are important to me more so than any woman but recently I’ve noticed some things with their ladies.

One has a bunch of poly sweetie’s the other in a ltr.

I’ve been in poly situations before some have been live-in groups, guys like it until the green eyed jealousy monster gets a grip.

I’m repressing escalating on any of them but have now come to a point where to continue doing so diminishes my value and I feel like I’m unconsciously supplicating.

i don’t have a problem being upfront and talking to them about it but in doing so it would change dynamics.

If these women were not with men I cared about, I would express myself more freely, and most likely hook-up.

In the past, friends have approached me checkin’ in after I’ve let someone go and since I’m the one whom moved on, it’s never been a problem.

This current set of circumstances feels different and I could use some alternative perspectives.

btw, I heard about this site by my current reading of The Rational Male.

Depends on the friendship level imo

Friend keeping tab on how you are doing after a breakup, are good friend man.

Same thing has happened to me before and ive always chosen my friends.
And never regretted my choices, plenty of women elsewhere.

Bros before hoes man!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the friendship level imo

Friend keeping tab on how you are doing after a breakup, are good friend man.

Same thing has happened to me before and ive always chosen my friends.
And never regretted my choices, plenty of women elsewhere.

Bros before hoes man!!!
Plus it keeps em attracted. I violated this tenant and paid over many years for it. Sometime the bros are hos so you have to verify.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really believe that there's this 'unspoken' code among men. If it's a "communal girl" or a friends "plate" and you're seriously into her, then maybe (but you get what you ask for on these types) .

If it's a friends ex or current gal, you shouldn't consider proceeding until you talk to your friend.