Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friends gf.....

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my friends gf has her nipples pierced no secret everyone knows well the other day on the boat I was like lets see them. Noone was around and I was kidding kind of. She actually looked around to see if anyone was looming and pulled her tits out for me to see. She's so hot but she's my friends gf I would.literally never touch her. With that being said Does this mean she is flirting with me?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I was thinking she was feeling me by showing me her nipples

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she was feeling herself.
It does not mean she is flirting with you at all.

Girls love attention and validation.
This is the most likely explanation. @Ryan Adams -- If you think she was feeling you, make a move on her. Tell her about how you can't stop thinking about her amazing tits. If you make a move, be prepared to lose a friend though.

In thinking about the overall situation, your friend probably won't be with her for long. It's not a good idea to put a ring on some woman who will randomly show off her tits to your friends. She might be a decent girlfriend, but that's as far as it goes. If that relationship lasts long enough (marriage or no marriage), she will eventually have extra-relational sex.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She has a wild, attention seeking side.

Whether it was a sign of attraction is unclear. It would really depend on her specific facial expression when she flashed you. There are two possibilities:

1. She was just super comfortable around you as a bro (i.e. a soft friendzone).

2. She was attracted and was hoping you'd like it.

#1 would come with a neutral or blank look on her face, or at best a friendly laugh.

#2 might come with something like a naughty smirk, lip bite, deep eye contact, etc.

Anyway, I think you get my point.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she just kinda was like yeah there's that kinda gave me a smirk and tilted her head

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she just kinda was like yeah there's that kinda gave me a smirk and tilted her head
It would have been bold and the correct decision to make a move on her in that moment so long as you didn't care about losing that friendship.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean we were on a boat and people were around. Also I wouldn't of been able to do it. Never in a million years. But I loved the fact that she thought I was atleast attractive enough to show me lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean we were on a boat and people were around.
Ok my friends gf has her nipples pierced no secret everyone knows well the other day on the boat I was like lets see them. Noone was around and I was kidding kind of.
Her tits were out. That's a good start for a place to make a move. If you are a take charge guy who takes what you want (good pusssy), you don't care if others are around.

The type of woman who takes her tits out on a boat isn't legal committment material.

You also contradicted yourself. You first said no one was around and now you say others were around.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were around just not in the space between me and her. They were on other boats. We were all tied up.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she might find me attractive but just wanted to show off to me not actually do anything sexual.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its not only inmovies that women f there BF best mate. Recently heard that is has something to do with the familiarity of friends. So yeah, when you have a gf and you are like"is she flirting with my uncle?" She probably is...

Still, my advice is to cherish your friendship over her hypergamisch nature. Like other posters are saying, she is just attention whoring , but you are twice as weak for choosing quick ***** over a bond with your friend.

I would leave it like this, dont try to follow up on this altercation. Depends how close this friend is, but if he is close to you and is always on stand by to help you out you are ,jmo, obligated to inform him.

At least have enough honour to keep your hands of her. Dont think you can ditch your homie and run to the sun with her , at the core she wont respect you neither.

This is how true bonds between men get tested; by introducing women in the inner circle. Tru caracter comes to the surface when there is pvssy around.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I've never touched her nor will I ever mess with my friends gf's ex gf's etc

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious as to if she wasn't with my friend. But did have a bf and did this would it be the same deal would she be trying to tease me sexually