Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend just got dumped from his long time GF

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man identifies strongly with his work then it's expected that he'll feel diminished or inferior when he's fired from that work. That mental break could have caused him to become a whiny cuck so she left. Or she otherwise didn't believe he could bounce back and dipped.

It's great when you have a woman that can support you through the hard times but like always that woman's support is supplemental, not necessary, for your success. To think otherwise is codependent.

Life is testing his resolve.
He will get more work and better. Sometimes the powers that be do that on purpose so you can see what you really have. You see the gf left immediately. She was never there for real. Always a liability. Likely monitoring him for someone else.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will get more work and better. Sometimes the powers that be do that on purpose so you can see what you really have. You see the gf left immediately. She was never there for real. Always a liability. Likely monitoring him for someone else.
Gold stuff

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The other things don't happen if the emotional connection is still there. He won't cheat if he is getting what he wants at home. She won't cheat unless she has lost her feelings for him. People that are still in loves will work together through tough times. If he was laid off and going through depression or couldn't get his sh1t together because of that... well... He will bust his @ss and do something if he is motivated, and if she still loved him, would encourage him to work through tough times.

EVERYTHING starts with emotional connection and interest. 1 though 3 are symptoms, not the cause.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. She was stealing "bandwidth" from his situation. A real "ride to die" would be honored to be there in tough times.
I also agree that a man that wants to challenge the fate cannot bring baggade to the fight and cannot waste resources watching behind his back.

I'm going to say 1. He cheated because
Spaz must have seen her and in his ALMIGHTY standards convinced your buddy she was a 4 and he left her and cheated? That must be it...
Oh could be, either him or one of his many fakes...hard to say where he found the time tough since he lives in this forum.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope these guys at least read party platforms and other such things more thoroughly than they read this thread.... lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell my friends and anyone else looking for a LTR that one of the $hit tests we must give women is the ability for them to stick with us through thick and thin. I always tell my friends to not show up on dates with anything fancy(nice watch for example), nor take them anywhere nice, nor drive their nice cars to dates.

You could also pretend to get laid off, have someone pass away, etc to see how supportive they are, earlier in the relationship as to not waste time for these surprises later in life. It sucks but I guess it's better to know sooner than later.

Fortunately, I met my wife when I was unemployed and drove a Subaru so I knew if she stuck with me then, she would stick it out with me through other things.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. The answer was given already but people are still answering anyway. Like they just read the first post and reply. Duh.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell my friends and anyone else looking for a LTR that one of the $hit tests we must give women is the ability for them to stick with us through thick and thin. I always tell my friends to not show up on dates with anything fancy(nice watch for example), nor take them anywhere nice, nor drive their nice cars to dates.

You could also pretend to get laid off, have someone pass away, etc to see how supportive they are, earlier in the relationship as to not waste time for these surprises later in life. It sucks but I guess it's better to know sooner than later.

Fortunately, I met my wife when I was unemployed and drove a Subaru so I knew if she stuck with me then, she would stick it out with me through other things.
unless you have to drive that subaru again. woman never can go back, remember this.

now just hope the owman did drag him down and now he will only go up and when she comes calling him, he ignore her

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you have to drive that subaru again. woman never can go back, remember this.
I disagree. If you screened good and picked a good one, they can and they will.

I've been through two lay-offs and drove a Honda again. Same outcome...