Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my friend is such an afc

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, one of my good friends is realy pissing me off saying how ****y and arrogant i am, and how i'm such a dyck. he's such an AFC but i know he wouldn't appreciate the knowledge of dj'ing. in fact, i've tried to turn him on to the site on multiple occasions. but recently he's been such a PUSS! what can i do to tell him to shut the fvck up or something?

i don't think he'd appreciate being de-AFC'ed, so i don't know about convincing him to be a dj. so please give me some advice over how to handle my pvssyassAFC friend. thx!

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he's being such a little bi tch, just stop hanging around with the kid. you don't need to be worrying about him being a homo.

But, watch the **** thing a lil bit. If you're going too far witht he ****y stuff, it's gonna hurt you a whole lot more than it helps.

Probably though, this kid's just a puss. Wipe him off you a$$ like a dingleberry.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, maybe you are actually being an ******* to him. Of course he's gonna be pissed at you if you're being a ****. So what if he doesn't wanna be a DJ? Who cares? He's your friend. It's ok to try to help him, but if he doesn't want help don't shove it down his throat.

I think a lot of times when people start trying to be DJ's they go overboard with the arrogance and become utter *******s; I know I did. Sometimes people who try to be arrogant are so annoying they piss the hell out of me. The point of the tips is to teach you to be self-confident and assertive, not to be a prick.

Now, I don't know you and so I can't tell if you're being an ******* to your friend or not. But just reflect on how you've been acting recently. See if maybe you've gone a little overboard with the ****yness.

Of course, there are people who just hate self-confident guys. If your friend is one of these people, then you might want to distance yourself form him b/c you will never get along.

It's all up to you. I can't tell you exactly what to do b/c I'm not familiar with the details of your situation. Just think about what I said and see if maybe that's the problem. Just my $0.02.

Good luck- -E-Z

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, lemme clarify the situation. (and btw, i have no idea what you just said jmm...). my dj'ing has gone almost perfectly and i think that he is jealous of my gf (who is the hottest chick in our grade) who is eating from my hand right now. also, he's not very confident so maybe he dislikes the self-confident attitude. finally, he has been the only person to call me on being ****y or arrogant. also, i have put myself into all the different perspectives, and gotten the other opinions, and learned from experience that i am ****y and confident, but i'm not constantly being a d*ck. so, after this defense (if it made sense), do you have any other pointers?

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey randomafc...you know who this is... lol

What up? I don't know who your talking about... but wtf... I'd tell him exactly how you feel... i know most of your friends are cool, deff afc though...lol. anyways, if he is man enough then he will realize what's up and/or just deal with it... but seeing as what he is doing... then don't direct him to this site... tell him things you think he should do to be better around the ladies when you are with him.. but don't make him think that it is part of the dj way... if he is openminded enough them he will catch on and maybe you can show him the site.. if not then just let him be:cool:

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks all, i think i can close the book on this chapter now.;):cool: