Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend is a cuck

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Basically I have a small group of friends that have known each other since children.
We all have our own things going on, different social circles , hobbies , jobs, lives e.t.c.

In that group is Z, Z got into his first relationship at 20. Basically he dropped all his friends, had/has zero hobbies , basically his girlfriend become his life.

He got forgotten about by the group. Until Z's girlfriend actually got incontact with the group asking us to, no begging us to reconnect with Z and call over hers to hang out with him. Haha she offered to cook for us, get the beers in and get out the way and go out to give us some "space" for a boy's night in.

Feeling a bit sentiment we obliged and started to visit Z while his mommy started to go out on regular nights out with the girls

Z's mommy was setting up play dates for Z so she could go and and play with other men.

Not long after Z's mommy got into a new relationship with a man.

Z took this really hard, did a bit of therapy, went through a bit of depression, got a bit bitter , started to hate women, been living with his parents ever since.

His "salvation" was having sex with bottom of the barrel desperate women from the internet. Z was now a "player", getting his revenge on womenkind by just using them for sex, still very much effected by his breakup from those many years ago.

Fast forward now and it's 13 years since his break up and he's finally ready for a relationship.

He's found his soulmate. The one. His true love.

The pattern is beginning to repeat itself. A few months into the relationship he's refusing to hang out on the occasional boy's night or weekend adventure even thought he does literally nothing with his spare time .

His counter offer is that "you guys can come and hang out with me and my girlfriend at HER house anytime you like!".

Or "how about you come over when I'm baby sitting my girlfriends child while she's goes out to clubs with her girlfriends, we will have the house free for a couple hours".

He's already making his new girlfriend his new mommy and it feels like a train wreck waiting to happen.

I want to save him from his fate, do you thing there is any salvation for him?

The thing is he doesn't see it. In his head he's on top of the world, the ex womenister who changed his ways and had won the girl of his dreams.

It feels like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Basically I have a small group of friends that have known each other since children.
We all have our own things going on, different social circles , hobbies , jobs, lives e.t.c.

In that group is Z, Z got into his first relationship at 20. Basically he dropped all his friends, had/has zero hobbies , basically his girlfriend become his life.

He got forgotten about by the group. Until Z's girlfriend actually got incontact with the group asking us to, no begging us to reconnect with Z and call over hers to hang out with him. Haha she offered to cook for us, get the beers in and get out the way and go out to give us some "space" for a boy's night in.

Feeling a bit sentiment we obliged and started to visit Z while his mommy started to go out on regular nights out with the girls

Z's mommy was setting up play dates for Z so she could go and and play with other men.

Z took this really hard, did a bit of therapy, went through a bit of depression, got a bit bitter , started to hate women, been living with his parents ever since.

His "salvation" was having sex with bottom of the barrel desperate women from the internet. Z was now a "player", getting his revenge on womenkind by just using them for sex, still very much effected by his breakup from those many years ago.

Fast forward now and it's 13 years since his break up and he's finally ready for a relationship.

The pattern is beginning to repeat itself. A few months into the relationship he's refusing to hang out on the occasional boy's night or weekend adventure even thought he does literally nothing with his spare time .

His counter offer is that "you guys can come and hang out with me and my girlfriend at HER house anytime you like!".

Or "how about you come over when I'm baby sitting my girlfriends child while she's goes out to clubs with her girlfriends, we will have the house free for a couple hours".

He's already making his new girlfriend his new mommy and it feels like a train wreck waiting to happen.

The thing is he doesn't see it. In his head he's on top of the world, the ex womenister who changed his ways and had won the girl of his dreams.

Who appointed you Captain save a bro? His life, let him do with it how he pleases. Ultimately, we only have one person to blame for our f uck-ups, ourselves.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not a cuck until she cheats though things are not looking good. He is a beta male though. Many beta males eventually get cucked.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately nothing you say or do will change his mind, nobody likes to be told what to do. Hopefully he learns his lesson before it's too late and does come around

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These threads pop up from time to time.

OP, there is NOTHING, as in ZERO you can do to "Snap" your friend out of it. It's like screaming at your PC because it doesn't work like a Mac. It's all in his programming.

The only shred of hope is to stand back and let the house burn down as I call it. I did this a few months ago with a delusional relative. Long story but they had a history of horrible decisions and shooting themselves in the foot over and over and then running to family to get bailed out. I'm the one they came to because I have my s*hit together. With the latest episode, I offered no help and stood back and waited for the house to burn down, metaphorically speaking. And it did big time and all worked out 100%. They are now living across the country, out of my hair, and had to move in with a relative. HUGE exhale.

Same thing will happen with your friend--guaranteed.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience OP, men who are not looking to become RP aware, will resent anyone who tries to place some RP knowledge on them. This is even more so when they are in a relationship. If you try to give your friend advice, he will come to resent you and ultimately blame you for anything bad that becomes of his relationship. There is nothing you can do but sit back and wait. I've lost count of all the times my guy friends will come to me later and tell me they should have listened to me. Unfortunately, it takes a rare man to actually head the advice of his male buddies over a woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience OP, men who are not looking to become RP aware, will resent anyone who tries to place some RP knowledge on them. This is even more so when they are in a relationship. If you try to give your friend advice, he will come to resent you and ultimately blame you for anything bad that becomes of his relationship. There is nothing you can do but sit back and wait. I've lost count of all the times my guy friends will come to me later and tell me they should have listened to me. Unfortunately, it takes a rare man to actually head the advice of his male buddies over a woman.
You can't say nothing but you can let them see it for themselves. So you can take them around somoe one elses similar situation they are in. or fake it in your own situation so they can put themselves in your shoes. But saying anything unless they come to you for guidance is a big no no, they will usually attack you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know this guy, or knew him, it's a very common tale that when you see it, think it would not be that common, but it is.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my friends who got or are married I don't hang with anymore
They don't invite me to parties, functions etc
Was I salty? at first but I realized their wives didn't care for me that's the vibe I got

I have buddy who recently got divorced to a chick that I knew a 304, I warned him because I met her off tinder 3 years before he did and she told me she was a 304 then 10 minutes later proceeded to suck me off. She is now a divorced mother and back on tinder

My buddy meanwhile wants to hang out, and I'm glad but I know how this song goes

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Am dealing with a somewhat similar situation with a friend. After trying to talk some sense into him last night i now realize it's best to just leave them.be and not comment on it or change the subject.