Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my friend iis tired of sex??!!

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine doesnt have many problems when it comes to women. We go out and sometimes he strikes up conversations and sometimes they just come up to him.. the thing is, hes not all that great looknig. hes not ugly, but he definetily isnt any better looking than me...but to get to the point...

we went out last night and i hadnt seen him in a bit, he said.." i got a problem" .. so im like whats up.. he then tells me about this past weekend.. he went out friday, met this chic and took her home and banged her. then he went out saturday night, met some chic on rollerskates w/ pig tails and ended up back at her place.

he said he didnt want to do anything with her because he was just with some other chic the night before that he couldnt even remember her name. so he just slept over and didnt fool around or anything (which i didnt get)..

so the next morning, he didnt have his car because the chic brought him to her crib. she asked if he wanted breakfast and even though he didnt want to go, he felt obligated so he went. then they went back to her place after breakfast and watched the cleveland browns football game. (which again, he rather had went home and watched it, but he felt obligated to stay)..

but he said he was starting to feel bad because he sleeps with all these girls and hes not really into. he feels bad because he never calls them and doesnt want anything from them. i told him he shouldnt feel bad because if these women are meeting him in a bar and an hour later are lettnig him bang them, they cant be gf material anyway.

his problem he said is that he isnt into any of these girls he brings home, and tired of banging different chics every night and not into them.

HOW IS THIS A PROBLEM?? anyone else gotten to the point where they dont even wanna take chics home anymore because they are tired of sleeping with tons of women??

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way..to give you some background on this friend of mine, hes the type to go to the bar, sit back in his chair, and watch whaeever game is on tv. he doesnt go clubbing, he doesnt walk around a talk to everyone. he just is in his own realm. but chics love this guy. ..he doesnt ever have a gf, but i think he wants one...atleat now he does..

i just think its crazy if you are over some goodlooking girls house and shes ready to get down and dirty, and the only reason you dont is because you feel bad about something you havent even done yet (ignore her calls, and never talk to her again)..its pretty crazy to be in that position.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan, i'm guessing your friend has more sex than you?

Sex is very very good. But it is still fundamentally an activity. Doing the same activity over and over and over will at some point get a little boring.

If your friend went without sex for say a month then he would be raring to go the next time he picks up a chick (not suggesting he do this!)

Instead he banged a chick on the Friday night, I see nothing wrong with not being up for sex then on the Saturday night. Imo, theres too much stuff on tv about how guys are completely mad about sex and will always be up for it no matter the circumstances. In real life though, sometimes you're just not in the mood.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he does..and i have no problem with that, i have a live in gf. hes the bachelor...and i understand sometimes you just dont want sex, but it wasnt because he wasnt attracted to her or just tired. he didnt want to do anything soley for the reason he didnt want to be immoral. he knew if he did then he would never call her anymore.

and its not just with this chick on saturday. hes talking about not having sex period with any chics until he meets one thats up to his standards....but he siays that no matter how hott they are, he always finds something wrong whith them

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
DavenJuan said:
So a buddy of mine doesnt have many problems when it comes to women. We go out and sometimes he strikes up conversations and sometimes they just come up to him.. the thing is, hes not all that great looknig. hes not ugly, but he definetily isnt any better looking than me...but to get to the point...

we went out last night and i hadnt seen him in a bit, he said.." i got a problem" .. so im like whats up.. he then tells me about this past weekend.. he went out friday, met this chic and took her home and banged her. then he went out saturday night, met some chic on rollerskates w/ pig tails and ended up back at her place.

he said he didnt want to do anything with her because he was just with some other chic the night before that he couldnt even remember her name. so he just slept over and didnt fool around or anything (which i didnt get)..

so the next morning, he didnt have his car because the chic brought him to her crib. she asked if he wanted breakfast and even though he didnt want to go, he felt obligated so he went. then they went back to her place after breakfast and watched the cleveland browns football game. (which again, he rather had went home and watched it, but he felt obligated to stay)..

but he said he was starting to feel bad because he sleeps with all these girls and hes not really into. he feels bad because he never calls them and doesnt want anything from them. i told him he shouldnt feel bad because if these women are meeting him in a bar and an hour later are lettnig him bang them, they cant be gf material anyway.

his problem he said is that he isnt into any of these girls he brings home, and tired of banging different chics every night and not into them.

HOW IS THIS A PROBLEM?? anyone else gotten to the point where they dont even wanna take chics home anymore because they are tired of sleeping with tons of women??
Dude, I've had "that feeling" with every one-night-stand I've ever had. Random hook-ups are like a drug...you get that rush during the action, but when it's done, you get that emotional "crash". You just sit there and look at the other person and laugh to yourself, wondering what the hell you just did. :p I don't really regret any of them (maybe one or two :D ), but it throws your mind completely out of whack, which is why some people find it so enticing.

Sex IS better with someone you're into, because then you can continue to share it, both as a memory and as a recurring event. Not that one-night stands are BAD by any stretch of the imagination, but almost everyone goes into them expecting them to be more than they are. It's just how we're wired. And it's NOT for everyone, despite what the media and AXE commercials tell you.

Of course it's true what they say...sex is like air. It's not a big deal until you're not getting any.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your friend needs to take a step back and ask himself WHY he has sex with so many women in the first place.

Most guys do it out of default. I would guess that your friend does it out of default and abundance of opportunity.

I had two chicks in my bed after a party not long ago. There was another dude on the floor i could have kicked out and fukked AT LEAST one of the chicks (one I ended up fukking a week or two later and the other one I had done "stuff" with in the past).

I could have easily kicked the dude out and railed the hell out of at least one girl, and if the other didn't want to participate she could have watched or get the hell out.

But here I am, laying in between two women, and all I could think about was how fukking HOT (heat hot, not horny) they were making me, both trying to snuggle up as close as they could get.

I felt like a STR8UP sandwich in a panini press.

It was at that point that I realized that sex was no longer necessarily a "goal" for me. If I'm feelin it and it's worth expending the energy, fine. Otherwise, eh, whatever.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Sounds like your friend is wanting more meaning in his life, maybe quality over quantity.
Most guys are actually wanting quality it's just rare to find it!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Most guys are actually wanting quality it's just rare to find it!
This is not the truth, lol. But I don't dispute that there are guys who really do want quality relationships. Its rare! Just as rare as you mythical quality woman!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's programmed by society to feel bad as if he's somehow wronging these chicks. If he's not actually telling them he'll call and doesn't and all that what is the moral dilemma?

My ex recently informed me that she's disappointed in me going against my "principles" and fvcking random bar chicks. I don't actually do that with any regularity but she's gotten the idea that i do. But even if i did i don't see how that has anything to do with moral principles.

Not safe, maybe. Dirty, maybe. Morally questionable unless you're some bible thumper... no.

Women don't like you doing that stuff unless it's with them therefore it's completely unacceptable.. the media agrees.. men agree so the women aren't angry with them.. other men pick it up and the 'nice' guys among us feel bad and guilty when we're doing nothing wrong.

Not all dudes are meant to get emotionally attached to all girls they fvck. There's nothing wrong with that! Sex doesn't automatically equal feelings no matter how much women want to force men to equate it that way.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrRuckus
He's programmed by society to feel bad as if he's somehow wronging these chicks. If he's not actually telling them he'll call and doesn't and all that what is the moral dilemma?
Thats just the thing...he DOESNT tell them things as such. He just feels bad because he DOESNT want to call them or even see them...lif there is no obligation from exchanging numbers or ..."ill see you next week"..then i dont get why he is so bummed and fell morally wrong