"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

my friend has a hot friend.....

toast

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
here is my situation. I have a good friend that has a lady friend that is pretty hot. he has known her for several years and even admits that he doesn't have a chance with her and they are just friends. I have been getting 'buying signals' from her. but i keep my distance because i value the friendship with my friend. my friend has even said that he thinks of her like a sister and it makes him uncomfortable when guys flirt with her and he is there. I was wondering what 'rules' apply to this situation. i feel pretty confident in my decision to stay away but i was wondering what everyone else thought.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
leave it alone, simply because there is not a possible good outcome, even though IMHO you are not doing anything wrong.

YOur friend is an AFC. If you did get to go out with the chick, your AFC friend will be jealous, or even mad, and at the best case, stop talking to you. Worst case, he could sabatoge your relationship with the girl AND stop being friends with you, all because you picked up a girl he had no chance with.

But then on that same note, although I don't think there is anything wrong, I wouldn't do it. There was a girl I was infactuated with a couple of years back. Even though she wasn't attracted to my friends, I would have been crushed if they went out with her, it's just the principal of the matter I guess.
 

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Hello.

I believe it’s excellent to respect your buddy, but seducing his female-friend doesn’t mean that you’re disrespecting him. He told you that nothing is going on between them. Therefore, you can seduce her. Go ahead and start you DJ game, man.

Before you make the first move, make sure that your buddy isn’t interesting “her”.

WARNING: If you initiate anything with her, don’t even think about your buddy. Treat her like the way you would treat any other girl. Because if she suspects that you are worshiping her due to your buddy’s sake, she would walk all over you.


Hope it helps
Good luck man.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
The only reason that there ISN'T anything between them is beause he thinks she is out of his league, not because he isn't attracted to her. There is a big difference.

Again, there is nothing good that could come out of that situtation.

There are plenty of "hot" women to not take your friends dream away from him.
 
Top