Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend has 2 weeks to live.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends just got diagnosed today, they thought it was in remission, but it's spread to his brain and the doctor has given him 2 weeks to live. He's 26 years old.

What the fvck are you doing with your life? Why are you sitting around worrying about women and writing long ass post trying to figure it out? If you gotta worry that much your not having fun...move on and find someone that you are having fun with.
Get out there and make some **** happen! Life is short man, we could go tomorrow.

I'm going to see him Saturday to say good bye. He's a good dude. Reminds me of lot of you guys here...smart, techy, geeky. He used to have a ****ty attitude when I first met him. Everyone was the problem but him, he was manipulative and backstabbing and he didn't like me, and I didn't like him either. But I will say this for him, after his first cancer scare, he changed his life. He went out there and hit the gym, got himself a job, a woman and new friends, he didn't sit home whining about how unfair life was. He made his life fun even in this little **** town. He acknowledge how he didn't treat me and some of our other friends fair and we accepted him back and became good friends over the last two years. He reconciled with his parents and grandparents. He fought and had hope until the end. He lived his life well these last two years. And I think he was happier these last two than all the years before. And that's what you have to do. Don't wait until your life is in jeopardy to make a change and be who you really want to be and start living life to the fullest. Stop being scared and do it. You only live this once. Good luck.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats good post man, you dont cherish someting until you lose it. I agree , girls are not the priority ,

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your frien not to listen to the doctors man. Psychologists say that once you give someone a time frame like that, psychologically, they believe it and will pass in that time frame. Tell him not to quit fighting till the end. You could end up living months.

Sorry for your friend and you man. They say the good die young. Life is just not fair. May God bless him and his family.

Very powerful post. Most eye opening post i've seen on here yet!

Should be Stickied mods.

Desinova, make it happen.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is probably the best post ive read on this site.....I feel like shiit after reading this

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who was given 6 months to live due to his lung cancer metastasizing. It's been about a year and a half and he looks about the same as he did when he was given that death sentence. And he still smokes like a chimney.

Life happens; if it's your friend's time to go then it will happen, but he should never give up because of what the doctors say. Life is all you have, after all.

If I could go by one quote my whole life it would be "Don't believe the hype."

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens too often that I hear a story like this, decide to change my life, then fall quickly back into my old routines. I hope he goes peacefully and at least with some degree of completion of the goals in his life. Being brave and fighting something like that takes extreme courage and optimism and the rest of us shouldn't be wasting what is being taken away from him. Real eye-opening

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear about your friend man. Life is unfair. Best of luck to your friend.

Realising things like this are truly eye-opening. So many people live life on a constant downer, take everything for granted, blame the world for all their problems, don't appreciate what they've got and what they CAN do given effort . . . . .but then think about the fact that some people have REAL problems.

Your life can be taken away from you at any moment. You can fail to live your life to the full because you take the fact that you're alive and well for granted. But what if you knew you only had so long to live? Wouldn't that change your outlook. . .the only good thing that can be taken from these kinds of situations is making you realise that your life and the length of it is indefinite. So fvcking live it to the full.

Take care everyone. And happy new year.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your friend man, I just couldn't imagine being in that place

It just really reminds us the tables can turn at the drop of a hat.

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend and hope that he does not give up!

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
You´re right.

Many of our "problems" most of the time show us only that in fact maybe we have a good life. Everyone has the right to want happiness, but the truth is that most of the times the problems we have are really quite small. Small until we get really big problems...

I´m really, really sorry, buddy.

Take care.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
If I was that guy and I had 2 weeks to live I'd rape girls in public.
You'd rape ONE girl, or maybe even be halfway through it before SJPD shot you in the face. Maybe even the angry mob would do you in if the mob didn't just stand and watch like that one thing in the 90's.

Nothing to change your outlook like death, though.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went to his service today and it was great. So many people turned out. He touched more people's lives in his 27 years than he knew. I swear, when they played his favorite song, Journey - Don't Stop Believing, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. You gotta live now. Women aren't the end all be all of life. What is really important? What is it that you really want to do? That should be your goal in life. Life is short, go for what you want.

Me? I've been working on my small side business, and it's been good. I'm already exceeding my projected quota by double so far for this month and next month looks the same. I never thought it would go this well. In fact I see that I didn't really believe in myself or my work but the response from my clientele has been a big boost to my confidence. My goal to be debt free, buy a house and get custody of my daughter is moving closer and closer. Don't stop believing!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Warrior for sharing this very touching story.
Hope all goes well with your buisness as well as I hope my will go.
I've got some crazy crazy ideas that no one has ever done in the world and I want to make them happen! In do time, in do time! :)