Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my friend ****ed it up for me!!!!!

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was in the mall trying to sarge with my friend who has no experience sarging but wanted to try

so as we were walking, my friend who is pretty good looking caught the attention of a group of girls who smiled at him and me, so we waved back but they kept going

we kept minding our own business just chilling before trying to warm up for the sarging

later we saw them following us from the top floor so i signaled them to come to us

as the group of 4 girls came to us waiting to be approched i walked to them and told my friend to come since i dont have experience sarging at the malls alone but he pussied out and walked away while leaving me alone to sarge the 4 girls in which he left me no choice but to also walk away since ive never approached 4 girls in the mall at daytime alone and did not know what to say to them. i was pissed off at my friend for leaving me alone when we were suppose to hit on girls who were givings us strong IOI's.

my question what could i have done in this situation when my wingman abandoned me like that?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nethel said:
Gone for it anyway.
You never know unless you try. Besides your friends running away only makes you look more like alpha.

I tried sarging with a guy from work. We went cruising for chicks and we met 3 chicks while cruising,simple approach style car to car "Hey whats your name?". We talked to them for a bit and I said "Its time to go,I have work and need sleep,unless you know of a place I can sleep at." They let my friend and I come over to their house with the intention of sleeping there and we have only known them for 30 minutes. Well I had no intention of sleeping with them,the best looking one was a HB 7,but my friend wanted to lay anyone of them so I figured I would go with it until one of them was reaching down my pants. We get to their house and my friend freaks out on me?!?! I helped him and he freaked out,whatever. Its funny how many guys just talk and when the time comes they "lose it".

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep - just go for it. Don't get mad - rise to the challenge. Makes you stronger in the long run.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster said:
yes, but what could i have said in a situation like this?
Approach all of them,introduce yourself....that I can think of right now. Who cares,just learn from it.

Reaction score
Locster said:
well i was in the mall trying to sarge with my friend who has no experience sarging but wanted to try

so as we were walking, my friend who is pretty good looking caught the attention of a group of girls who smiled at him and me, so we waved back but they kept going

we kept minding our own business just chilling before trying to warm up for the sarging

later we saw them following us from the top floor so i signaled them to come to us

as the group of 4 girls came to us waiting to be approched i walked to them and told my friend to come since i dont have experience sarging at the malls alone but he pussied out and walked away while leaving me alone to sarge the 4 girls in which he left me no choice but to also walk away since ive never approached 4 girls in the mall at daytime alone and did not know what to say to them. i was pissed off at my friend for leaving me alone when we were suppose to hit on girls who were givings us strong IOI's.

my question what could i have done in this situation when my wingman abandoned me like that?

I have a question... have you ever thought about going into the romance novel business? I think you have the potential to write a bestseller

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster said:

Me: Hey girls
HB: Wheres your friend going?
Me: Not sure....toilet i think.

I dont blame your friend entirely. I blame your mindset too. You looked for an easy excuse out. If you never sarge sets alone you will never sarge sets alone.....You should have at least tried. Then if you ****ed up you could atleast bame your friend....The fact you didnt try disappoints me.

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
You def should've approached anyways-maybe joke about how much of a pVssy your friend is. lol

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to blame your friend for messing things up, even though you ended up wussing out too.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You SHOULD have gone and talked to them!! I had this situation happen to me this summer. A friend and I were walking around a Uni campus that we were visiting when these 4 girls laying in the grass said something like "look two guys".... I wanted to go talk to them he didn't. He walked away and I went and talked with them. Ended up taking all 4 of them to a highschool dance on campus. Impressed and amazed the he!! out of the other guys. Danced a bit then walked them to there car ... no numbers (I was just visiting and I live 14 hours away) No kiss or F closes. But It was definetely worth it for the social proof and respect........ NEVER let a friend stop you from picking up a 4 set!!!..... That was a weak excuse too. You walking away was your fault

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster said:

Your friend didn't fuvk up ANYTHING for you!! If anything, he increased your chances of getting in good with one or possibly all four of those girls since he wussied out. Remember dude, it doesn't really matter what you say, its how you say it and that you portray confident in your actions. If your going to be mad, be mad at yourself for letting a golden opportunity slip between your fingers.

PIMP

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with my freinds at a small, queiet club and some girls asked us to come dance with them. We said we will soon, and eventualy they come back and ask again, we tell them we will be over shortly.

They are dancing alone and i look up at them, they signal for me to come over, i ask my freinds if they want to come with me and none seemed interested, so i went up alone.

It was actualy exactly the same, 4 girls and just me, they dont bite!

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nethel said:
What were you going to say with a wingman there?
I was going to have him to talk to 3 of them while I gamed on the one I was interested in.

reallyfreakinlost said:
I have a question... have you ever thought about going into the romance novel business? I think you have the potential to write a bestseller
huh? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Pimp-sicle said:
Your friend didn't fuvk up ANYTHING for you!! If anything, he increased your chances of getting in good with one or possibly all four of those girls since he wussied out. Remember dude, it doesn't really matter what you say, its how you say it and that you portray confident in your actions. If your going to be mad, be mad at yourself for letting a golden opportunity slip between your fingers.

PIMP

He was the one that caught their attention so I would assume they were interested in talking to him

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster said:
He was the one that caught their attention so I would assume they were interested in talking to him

That's the mentality of a chump!

PIMP