Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend almost killed somebody for not returning his call

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it. We were sitting in the backyard grilling out, and my friend Mike was telling me about how our other friend Brad was supposed to meet up with him for basketball on Tuesday, but he never answered his phone or showed up. The next day Brad said to him "my bad, I woke up late." So they planned for hoops on Thursday, today. Mike called him, and again, Brad didn't answer the phone or return his calls.

So here we are having a BBQ with some friends, enjoying the weather, etc. Nobody's drunk or anything. Brad shows up, says hi to everyone and sits down. This is the convo, verbatim:

Mike: What happened to ya again today?
Brad: I don't know, I was just kind of out of it.
Mike: I don't know what that means.
Brad: My bad.

All of a sudden Mike stands up, throws his hamburger as HARD as he can in Brad's face, and starts going BALLISTIC. I swear, he threw it like a 90 mph fastball from five feet away. The sound was like high diver hitting water. Mike then lunges out of his lawn chair.

Mike: KEEP F*CKING WITH ME MOTHER F*CKER! KEEP F*CKING WITH ME!

His face is tomato red, he is not joking at all. Nobody really know what to do. Mike punches the cooler so hard his hand starts bleeding. He then starts coming after Brad, swinging his fists saying "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO TO F*CK WITH!" 3 guys at the party have to physically restrain Mike. Brad jumped in his car and left.

I have NEVER seen Mike act like this. He is not violent, always very polite and mild mannered. This is what's so scary. It's like he became a different person. Is this guy unstable? Should I be hanging out with him?

Needless to say, I don't think they'll be playing basketball any time soon, lol.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
Stay away from the Psycho Mikey :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Or maybe your friend Mike has a crush on Bradd, and he considered that as a flake :D

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
So this Brad guy makes plans with Mike, then leaves him hanging. They make plans for the next day instead, and he bails on the guy again. Ignored his calls and didn't return them, and then has the nerve to show up at a cookout the very same day where this Mike guy is.

That's pretty bad.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not hang out with either Brad or Mike. Mike doesn't have his emotions under control and Brad isn't the type of person who is trustworthy.

Seems like they did you a favor for showing you how nasty both of them are.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like a homosexual thing, going at least one way. Yes, I'd avoid them both like the plague. In fact, I'd get a restraining order vs Mike, if he came around my home again, ever.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**UPDATE**

Mike just called me and told me he showed up at Brad's work and said to him something like "I was a little out of line yesterday, but I don't appreciate that kind of disrespect. We make plans for hoops, you don't show up or call. We reschedule and you do it again the very next time. You don't wanna hoop that's fine, but don't blow me off like that. If you keep trying to get a reaction out of me, you're gonna get one. What happened yesterday was the tip of the iceberg."

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
threatening people on a public carrier is a federal felony.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
**UPDATE**

Mike just called me and told me he showed up at Brad's work and said to him something like "I was a little out of line yesterday, but I don't appreciate that kind of disrespect. We make plans for hoops, you don't show up or call. We reschedule and you do it again the very next time. You don't wanna hoop that's fine, but don't blow me off like that. If you keep trying to get a reaction out of me, you're gonna get one. What happened yesterday was the tip of the iceberg."
1. Mike feels justified for what he did and is still blaming Brad.
2. Mike is telling you that he is a bigger psycho than he has shown.

Mike isn't a person you would want in your life. Take the advice now or learn a hard lesson later.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed 100% Danger.

Chicks get away with this sh1t because men let them, but men will not let other men off the hook, this is not an acceptable way for a man to be.

I still think Brad is an idiot. Mike sounds like a stand up, dependable guy. Brad sounds like a piece of turd the dog dragged in. I would not invite Brad to anything.

Nebula

Don Juan
Reaction score
this dude showed up at this guys JOB because his friend didn't play basketball with him?? and this was after he was punching water coolers and had to be held back before he kicked this guy's ass?

okay, the other guy didn't show up a few times, big deal. don't talk to him anymore. some of you people need to wake up; this Mike character is a narcissistic nutcase. if you think that's normal behavior, there's something wrong with you.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Nebula said:
this dude showed up at this guys JOB because his friend didn't play basketball with him?? and this was after he was punching water coolers and had to be held back before he kicked this guy's ass?

okay, the other guy didn't show up a few times, big deal. don't talk to him anymore. some of you people need to wake up; this Mike character is a narcissistic nutcase. if you think that's normal behavior, there's something wrong with you.

This ^^^

Mike is a sociopath and he has let everyone know there is worse lurking below the surface. how old is this pleasant fellow BTW?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like something is going on much deeper between Mike and this guy, then what everyone knows.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
Threatening people is assault, and touching them can result in a felony battery charge. When someone is a flake, all you can do is avoid them. This Mike type of character is why I'm a black belt and ccw a pistol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I disagree with anyone here, but Mike is almost certainly bipolar and Brad could have depression - that would explain why he didn't care enough to answer the phone. Depressed people tend to lie around and not care about anything while they are having episodes.