Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my former favourite movie

B

BeDJ

Forrest Gump was a fvcking retard, Jenny of all people knows this. She didn't know it when they were kids, but as they got older she figured that he was different. Being molested as a child absolutely shaped her future presumptions on how love and affection worked. As long as they did everything short of trying to rape her, it was fine. She was broken and always running away from Forrest, but not because she was a b!tch. Even if she wanted to be intimate with Forrest, she knows that he is a retard. Given her own deluded understanding of love and affection, how can Forrest know what love is? After they had sex for the first time, she runs away again, this time disgusted in herself. It reminded her of being taken advantage of helplessly by her own father.

She decides to raise the child alone and without asking for child support because she felt guilty and didn't want to drag down Forrest's awesome life. However, after finding out she was going to die so she introduces Forrest to the child. The relationship with Forrest before her death, she was happy. The person that she thought could never understand love was making her happy. That love is very simple and unconditional. That it was not wrong to have an intimate relationship with Forrest. She spent her life trying to find love and dies only a month later after finding it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Zen Buddhism they would call him something like a "dumb saint"..meaning he is too stupid to make strategic decisions, so is incapable of deliberately being bad and too naive and childlike in his belief that people are inherently good, so he believes everything everyone tells him. As a result he drifts through life being generally harmless and doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone or anything and so by default he is a "good man". Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.. of course he does punch a guy and makes a fool of himself with his oneitis for the train wreck called Jenny.
He is still blue pill though...and is a total captain save a hoe. I wonder was Jenny's character actually a clever comment on American women, post feminism, rather than just the story of one woman. Mainly because her character is so very, very familiar to so many men.
To be an alpha male would require some strategic planning...where as Gump had "dumb" luck. And when he did end up rich and successful he still took Jenny back, which no body but a total AFC would do..so No he aint alpha male..The guy with no legs was the only alpha male in the movie, he just didnt have as much dumb luck as Gump, clearly.
Good catch

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting thought about jenny symbolizing all women. Along those lines, it occurs to me that lieutenant dan losing his legs must symbolize the experience of the american military in vietnam.

Like i said on this thread years ago, the movie cuts out a lot of the story told by the book. Forrest is an idiot savant, like rainman. He is a chess genius and also a perfect physical specimen (tom hanks couldnt be everything). He as a character might symbolize all humanity in some sense. We can do great things without realizing how dumb we all collectively are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an interesting thought about jenny symbolizing all women. Along those lines, it occurs to me that lieutenant dan losing his legs must symbolize the experience of the american military in vietnam.

Like i said on this thread years ago, the movie cuts out a lot of the story told by the book. Forrest is an idiot savant, like rainman. He is a chess genius and also a perfect physical specimen (tom hanks couldnt be everything). He as a character might symbolize all humanity in some sense. We can do great things without realizing how dumb we all collectively are.
I didn't know Forrest was intended by the book to be a perfect physical specimen. That would explain how he smoked them on the football field. Was it University of Georgia or Auburn?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the real Forrest was a physical stud with unrealistically high morals?
I don't know that the book really regarded him as having that high of morals. He was a pro wrestler called "the dunce." Yet nasa let him be an astronaut, because he was rainman good at math equations. When his spaceship crash lands on an island of cannibals, he has to beat the chief at chess every day, under penalty of being eaten if he loses. The book made a lot of the savant irony, the idiot who could do anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that the book really regarded him as having that high of morals. He was a pro wrestler called "the dunce." Yet nasa let him be an astronaut, because he was rainman good at math equations. When his spaceship crash lands on an island of cannibals, he has to beat the chief at chess every day, under penalty of being eaten if he loses. The book made a lot of the savant irony, the idiot who could do anything.
A rainman lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be rainman at getting pvssy.
A real rain maker at bedding hoes. So predictable and delectable. Mental Mastery is my forte, target bending them over cause I said so like a rainman in the game. Getting flushed and gushing while they in my presence. Always asking 'me what happened why do I feel this way?".. "Nothing ma, you just like me. '