Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first Report

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been coming to this site for probably over a year now reading all the material, trying to memorize "the game" however i never really had the confidence to go out to the field and try my new "techniques".

Last night me and 2 wings went out to a club on the beach for the hell of it and i made a point of saying to myself "TONITE, tonite will be the nite i will grab my balls and ****ing do something!!"

We get there around 10 and the place is pretty packed already so i first scout out the place and see plentiful HB's ranging from 7-9.8 (in my books).

Now for the record, im not an ugly guy by any means however im not the greatest looking guy in the world. I've always tried to go after the best looking girls i can find even if i make an ass of myself i still try atleast.

The whole nite i probably asked about 10 girls to dance (all 8+'s) and out of the 10 i danced with 3.

Yes 3.

All of the ones i didnt dance with used the exact same line that i never want to hear again. "Sorry i have a boyfriend"

grrrrrr......

So, for the record, last nite i went 3-10 which is ****ty as hell in my books and it kinda started to bring my confidence down.
Then i remembered souave.

My theory? **** those girls, they are not good enough for me. It's their loss that they passed me up!!
After this i felt much better and brimming with confidence.

I guess this kinda really isnt a field report, but to me and my afc ways it was to me. For me, it took a lot of balls to get myself out in the scene and try to do something about my life.

All in all it wasnt a bad night but i did learn one important lesson and that is .... YOU are the prize, not some dumb broad.

Godspeed all.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that it isn't bothering you anymore..but I wouldn't have ended my talking to a girl right when she says she has a boyfriend.

You can still **** around with her and end it with a good note.

Like for example, I would reply "where is he, I'll take care of him" - in a joking manner of course.

Or "after you dance with me, you'll want to change that"

You can still talk to them and joke around.

When you end it with "i have a boyfriend", thats when you will begin to feel bad.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i almost had the same night as u last night except i went 4 outta 10 but it was my first night out so it doesnt bother me. The girls that didnt want to dance with me all used the same line to except there line was "no" pretty harsh but **** those tourist biyatches. i was more happy i was able to approach 10 girls rather then getting to dance with four cuz i only enjoyed one of the dances. Some good grinding son, some very good grinding, especially when she dropped to the ground and brought it back up and yea ok im talking to much

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maosrdbf
Like for example, I would reply "where is he, I'll take care of him" - in a joking manner of course.

Or "after you dance with me, you'll want to change that"

You can still talk to them and joke around.

[/B]

and if she starts walkin away from ya, u can say "tell ur boyfriend i said wasup"

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL DONE!!!

I love reading stuff like this... from a lil ***** to scared to approach to a man brushing off rejection, goddamn its a beautiful day to read the HS forums! Well played bud... this has inspired me, I'm going to go write the first post in FNDTDJ... later fela's!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done bro!
It isn't so hard to grab your balls and go after all isn't it?

I have few things to point though:
I've learned that girls rarely go to dance with you if you just as them to.
If the broads are in group why not walking there with your wings and get to know each other?
After introducing and lil chat girls rarely say no.

It's not good to run in the club asking girls to dance.
This is a good way to test you. They want to see how serious you are or are you an AFC.
Just say "let's go to dance" like she couldn't be able to choose. Be dominant.

It's also easy to go straight to the dance floor and just start dancing with those HB's. They show it reaaaally openly if they are interested or not there. And no words needed yet.
After dancing (or during it) is time to get know each other...

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys, ill take them to heart.

However in the meantime, another test has risen...

Tomorrow after work, me and 4 buddies are driving up to Niagra Falls for the weekend to hit up the bars/clubs. Cant wait!!

Wish me luck

Godspeed