“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My First Rejection

Shyne

New Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Frankfurt, Germany
So....i approached this hb 7 at a bus station....i just asked meaningless questions like which bus to take , where its going etc., i was pretty relaxed during the "conversation".
Then i asked what she is doing in the town shes going to...and she responded "i dont think this is your business"... so i responded "no, actually not" and walked off.
The first moment after her rejecting me...i was shocked because i didn't expect an answer like that (i've been approaching about 10 strangers at bus stations, including girls,never got such a response).....but only seconds later i didn't care about her.
Funny enough, I got my biggest confidence boost so far out of this rejection....so tomorrow i'll be out to face some more rejections...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
at least it was a confidence booster for you. if it were that way for me, i would be the most confident person in the world(been rejected everytime i ask someone out)
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
mayb shes jus havin a bad day

or shes doin sth secretive in the town ure goin to

or mayb shes goin to a funeral
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Shyne
Then i asked what she is doing in the town shes going to...and she responded "i dont think this is your business"... so i responded "no, actually not" and walked off.
I think you handled this wrong.

I would have said "No, it's not' but ya know I'm juss trying to make conversation, you don't look too entertained just sitting around waiting for the bus."

But good job on your rejection, because this is a start for a bright future for you! :D

Cheers!:cool:
 

Shyne

New Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Frankfurt, Germany
Originally posted by SuaveStarboy
at least it was a confidence booster for you. if it were that way for me, i would be the most confident person in the world(been rejected everytime i ask someone out)
Yup. Well i think the confidence didn't came out of the rejection, but more out of the way she rejected me. All she really did was telling me she didn't want to engage in conversation with me...
As an unexperienced afc, one would've expected that she laughs at you or says something really embarrassing, but that wasn't the case.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Shyne

New Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Frankfurt, Germany
Re: Re: My First Rejection

Originally posted by AC/DC
I think you handled this wrong.

I would have said "No, it's not' but ya know I'm juss trying to make conversation, you don't look too entertained just sitting around waiting for the bus."
good idea, i also thought about this, since there was nobody around and she had to wait for like 15 minutes. But on the other hand, this is kind of afc, since you are still trying to talk to her allthough she said no in a quite explicit way.

Originally posted by AC/DC

But good job on your rejection, because this is a start for a bright future for you! :D

Cheers!:cool:
thanks, i will work on new rejections
 

x X x Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Halifax, NS
Now this makes me damn proud. :)

Everyone take a lesson on this COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Rejections aren't the end of the world, they won't kill you, and are often a very comical experience. Plus, the experience and confidence you gain are well worth it.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
The only way you can improve is to go out there, get rejected, and learn from your mistakes. Good job.

I'd recommend not asking so many factual questions. I've realized that doing that will keep a conversation going, but you sound like you're conducting an interview. As you get more confident, try mixing some entertaining stories into your convo. And once she said that, I would have said something C+F. Sometimes a girl can be interested and still say sh!t like that, it's called a sh!t test, used to weed out the betas.

-Dan
 
Top