Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first rejection!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had been talkin to this girl for about 4 months. Things were going well, I layed some C&F on her and she wuz really receptive and everytime we talked to each other we were alwayz playful and flirtacious.

Then she told me about this "great guy" that she met and that hez so funny and all this crap. She said, but I heard hez juss looking for *****, and supposedly he said that no becuz ur different, ur too sweet and something else i dont remember. THen get this, on V-Day he took her to her house where he and his freind cooked dinner for her and his freinds girls. Set up rose petals and everything on the path to the dining room. She said that she thinks hez whooped cuz his freind says "ur whooped" out loud and he said I kno I am. And he was talking to her about her being THE ONE.

WHats funny is, the last 3 guys that shez talked to they all said that she wuz THE ONE, so she didnt beleive him.

Enough of this. Let me get to the rejection. Knowing that she iz talking to someone else, I still decided to let her know that I wanted to get with her.

Now I kno thats AFCish, but shez the type of girl that u have to be sweet and romantic to, and she considers any C&F just freindly and nothing more. So i decided to let her know that I liked her.

I told her this, exactly like this. Heres how it went.

It started off with small talk, and her giggling and us bein playful.
THEN!

Me: i have to tell u something
I think about u alot,
When Im not with u i think about u
and when I am, Im thinkin of ways to make u smile.

her: (juss stayed quiet and juss looked at me with a weird face like she thought wut I said wuz corny)

Me: What Im trying to say is, u look like the type of girl I would want to spend alot of time with, and Im wondering if u feel the same way.

her: what? say it again.

me: u expect me to remember exaclt what I said? It came off the top of my head!

her: i asked again to see if u planned this out. (would she think better if she knew I planned it out?)

her: hold on, (pulls out her cell phone, calls one of her girlfreinds, talked bull**** with her and she hung up)

Me: im waiting (feeling anxious)

her: hold on

me: im not going to wait for u any longer (anxiety increases)

her: wait for what, did u ask me something?

me: stop playing i kno u heard me (anxiety at all time high)

her: heard what? ask me again. (Turns her body facing me looking at me str8 in the eye)

me: (frustrated) I asked if u would get into something serious with me!

her: but im talking to someone

me: yea i kno, w/e its kool, i got like 2 other girls on my mind newayz.

The rest of the busride we never looked at each other, she juss talked to her girlfreind that wuz sitting next to her.

SHe said bye when we got off the bus, i juss waved and didnt even look at her.

Im cool with it, I just hope this doesnt lead to ackward feeling when we are around each other. Newayz, wut do u think?

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good job for at least trying. As for next time it sounds like you have been talking with that chick for awhile. Need to do it sooner. Dont ask right away for her to go into a relationship. Just ask her for her number. Otherwise read the dj bible and keep trying.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i had her number for a while now. Since the first month of talking to her. It wuz weird tho. She gave me her number becuz she wuz taking ME out. This wuz even back in my AFC days. What confused me tho iz that she never told me that the guy that she wuz "talking" with wuz going to be there.

We were at the football game and it hurt to see her kissing that guy. But then when he got up and got her bought her some water or something, she went and sat in front of me and looked back and winked at me. Twice! Even her girlfreind wuz like "uhh, what are u doing?" When she did this I juss kept a serious face while thinkin in my head "QUIT PLAYIN GAMES HO!"

She iz my neighbor so she also rides my bus. So in that first month of meeting her she also complimented me on my lips and my smile. She also would look at me all the time, and wink at me. Then I talked to her online and the first thing she asked me wuz "Who do u like?" and I said, nobody u know. Then shez like "o still, tell me!" And I said "a couple of girls." Then my AFC tendencies kicked in and I said, "well, I also like u". She wuz like really? why? And me bein stupid i used that cumb cliche "U have pretty eyes". her: "really? but my eyes are just hazel and one iz darker then the other" I then told her, "not only that but u are nice and sweet".

Then she says "well ur not that bad either, u have a nice smile and i like ur lips"

Well basically I messed it up by letting her know TOO SOON, and then her interest suddenly dropped and we just became freinds.

THen I learned about DJing, and she became really receptive to my techniques and it wuz turning out well, and then...... u kno the rest.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 things:

First: What a b*tch! There is nothing more insulting than what she did, not even acknowledging that you said anything! And she even called her girlfriend in the middle of your conversation! I don't know if I could have been as polite as you about it...I might have had some choice words to say. Props for keeping your head cool. Me, personally, I wouldn't even talk to her again if I didn't have to. That's up to you.

Second: Man, that's not the way you should be trying to hook up with chicks. Like Joe Schmoe said, you need to do it sooner after you meet her, that way there's less time for her to put you in the dreaded 'friend' category. But furthermore, you basically "asked her out". You asked her to be serious. That's not how you should be going about it. You invite a chick to hang out with you, spend some time, and then go for some kind of move (i.e. kiss, holding hands, toe sucking, whatever floats your boat). It's my belief that you should never ask a girl to "go out" with you or to "go steady". That's the girls job to make it official and exclusive.

Third: Props again for getting the balls. You're already doing better than over half of the other guys who are too wussy to even talk to hot chicks. And I think it's a hidden blessing that you got rejected (see #1). Just keep swingin, and you'll hit a home-run soon enough.

Fourth: Ok, frankly, your typing kinda annoys me. You're not near as bad as some others, but I just have a hard time putting in the effort to respond to a post in which the original author was too lazy to spell out words and write complete sentences so that you didn't have to read the whole damn post 3 times to make sense of it. But reading through yours again, it really isn't that bad. I guess I'm speaking more in general. I just think you get better responses if you type more intelligently.

So...good luck with the ladies, man. I'm out- E-Z

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
i had been talkin to this girl for about 4 months. Things were going well, I layed some C&F on her and she wuz really receptive and everytime we talked to each other we were alwayz playful and flirtacious.
Arrite, sounds good so far my Puerto Rican friend.

Then she told me about this "great guy" that she met and that hez so funny and all this crap. She said, but I heard hez juss looking for *****, and supposedly he said that no becuz ur different, ur too sweet and something else i dont remember. THen get this, on V-Day he took her to her house where he and his freind cooked dinner for her and his freinds girls. Set up rose petals and everything on the path to the dining room. She said that she thinks hez whooped cuz his freind says "ur whooped" out loud and he said I kno I am. And he was talking to her about her being THE ONE.
WTF does "whooped" mean? And why the hell is this b*tch telling you all this cornball crap? Don't be her girlfriend, be her man! You don't need to be hearing about her fantasies with another man y'know.

WHats funny is, the last 3 guys that shez talked to they all said that she wuz THE ONE, so she didnt beleive him.
HA! Sucks for them. That's why you wait til she says it first.

Enough of this. Let me get to the rejection. Knowing that she iz talking to someone else, I still decided to let her know that I wanted to get with her.
Sounds ok, depends on how you go about doing that.

Now I kno thats AFCish, but shez the type of girl that u have to be sweet and romantic to, and she considers any C&F just freindly and nothing more. So i decided to let her know that I liked her.
"Sweet and romantic to"!?!? WTF does that mean? Have you learned anything from this site? All girls want to be romanced, but DJs don't do that if we haven't been in a relationship with the girl for quite a while. You're not in a relationship, so don't even think about that sweet and romantic shiet.

I told her this, exactly like this. Heres how it went.

It started off with small talk, and her giggling and us bein playful.
THEN!

Me: i have to tell u something
I think about u alot,
When Im not with u i think about u
and when I am, Im thinkin of ways to make u smile.
Glad you tell us exactly how things go, because as I said in my other post, newbies need stuff like this to learn from. Now, as for you "telling her you like her," once again, WTF!? Yoo read the bible dude. Again. Three times over if you must. This is definitely not the way to show a girl you want something more.

her: (juss stayed quiet and juss looked at me with a weird face like she thought wut I said wuz corny)
Here's the sad truth man: it was corny and you don't realize it. You don't reveal your feelings to a girl like that, it's just something a DJ doesn't do.

Me: What Im trying to say is, u look like the type of girl I would want to spend alot of time with, and Im wondering if u feel the same way.
AAAAARGH! This is just painful to read man. Don't ask her like that! It's just sooo ... so wussy! Don't take it personally man, it's a learning experience.

her: what? say it again.

me: u expect me to remember exaclt what I said? It came off the top of my head!

her: i asked again to see if u planned this out. (would she think better if she knew I planned it out?)
Ouch. She knows she has you, she knows you're uncomfortable, and she wants to drag this shiet out longer. OUCH. And whether it was planned or not, you shouldn't have been confessing your love to her like that in the first place.

her: hold on, (pulls out her cell phone, calls one of her girlfreinds, talked bull**** with her and she hung up)

Me: im waiting (feeling anxious)

her: hold on

me: im not going to wait for u any longer (anxiety increases)

her: wait for what, did u ask me something?

me: stop playing i kno u heard me (anxiety at all time high)

her: heard what? ask me again. (Turns her body facing me looking at me str8 in the eye)

me: (frustrated) I asked if u would get into something serious with me!

her: but im talking to someone

me: yea i kno, w/e its kool, i got like 2 other girls on my mind newayz.
Dayum that's cold of her. She just didn't want to reject you flat out man. And to make you wait, toying with your emotions like that. Ouch.

The rest of the busride we never looked at each other, she juss talked to her girlfreind that wuz sitting next to her.

SHe said bye when we got off the bus, i juss waved and didnt even look at her.

Im cool with it, I just hope this doesnt lead to ackward feeling when we are around each other. Newayz, wut do u think?
Is this the b*tch who had the audacity to make out with another dude and then wink at you twice? Screw this ho. She's a mindf*cker, you don't want any of her. Get a more stable girl who won't use and abuse you.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I really like E-Z riderz post.

Before reading his post, I never wouldve known how to take things further with a girl. I always thought that if I wanted to get into a relationship with a girl, that I had to express my feelings to the girl and actually "ask her out". Now I kno, that next time I wanna get with a girl, I talk to her, DJ her, then set up a date with her and make a move and take it further on the date, and soon THE GIRL will decide whether she wants to make it official or not.

Now, aznbreakerjrey,

I kno, everything I did wuz totally AFC. I just didnt know how to let a girls know that I want to have a relationship with her. Now I have learned from EZ Riders post. If i could turn back the hands of time, I would not even tell her all this crap I told her today. She is "talking" with someone else. But if she wasnt, I wouldve asked her out on a date.

Well, this girl didnt flat out say NO. She just said that she is talking with someone. So there still is a chance.

Well, she will see, I am going to start working out, I am going to become a DJ, and when she sees me next year she is going to be like "DAMN U HAVE CHANGED!! I WANT TO **** U!" LOL. Then I am going to say, well, Ill have to think about that because u never gave me a chance before. Then when she is not expecting it, I am going to take her out on a date.

o, and whooped is short for pvssy whooped. Meaning the guy puts the girl on the pedestal, and the girl has him down on his knees with a leesh tied around his neck. And this guy actually admitted to being "whooped"! LOL!!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples of where you went wrong (too serious too fast):

What Im trying to say is, u look like the type of girl I would want to spend alot of time with, and Im wondering if u feel the same way.
i have to tell u something I think about u alot, When Im not with u i think about u and when I am, Im thinkin of ways to make u smile.

Next time dont be so wussy.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah way too serious and emotional here dude. You were putting too much pressure on her too quickly. Next time just say "hey ya wanna go out sometime?". Simple. Don't worry about it too much. In order to progress you must make mistakes, just learn the lesson and move on.