"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

My First Real Thank You

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Just got back from a long school day with a smile on my face and a girlfriend. I've been frequenting this forum for almost two years now, and just like many of you I started out an AFC trying to figure out how to get that "special" someone. I didn't end up getting her, but I kept going here because I noticed I started having more friends and was having more fun in life. I'm no longer that smart scrawny kid that people make fun of, I'm a smart scrawny kid that gives everyone a good time.

Back to why I'm happy. A few weeks ago, I start speaking to this girl who has been in my classes before but I never really talked to. Just some small talk, some kino, lot's of C&F. We get to last thursday, I'm out on this school skating trip when I run into her there. I ask her what she's doing the weekend, and we make plans to go to the movies. Though nothing real romantic actually happened during that date, I later start hearing from some people about it, so obviously she enjoyed it.

Now we're at today. I see her in class and ask her to wait for me afterschool, after a practice that I have. She waits until 5:30 (we get out at 3:20) for me, and I'm pretty amazed. As we're walking away from school, I lay down some lines along the idea of "there's obviously some attraction between us, so let's stop just being friends and start being more." She agrees, then we go our seperate ways.

Now if I hadn't learned the stuff I did here, I would've pussied out before I even talked to her. There would be no first date, I wouldn't of had fun, and she wouldn't be drooling over me. Thank you SoSuave.com, and the members of this forum, especially Matrix, Lorenzo, Whatsupwiddat and Jester.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Hey, well done bro!
Finally you are doing something what you should.
For as young as you are I'm not surpriced you have took it easy...

Anyways, keep up the good work!! ;)
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
..sounds like you got a good catch, she must really like you, she waiting 2 hours! just for you!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top