Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first LJBF experience , and some questions

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"After that happens, should you continue al the dj stuff like c&f, hypnotic suggestions, neg hitting, and all the rest of the strategy or should you just go the opposite way and stop that stuff, being that you play it safe and talk normally about anything?"

This DJ "stuff" isn't something you should do when you're talking to a target. It should be embedded into your personality. It should BE you. You shouldn't ACT a certain way, you should BE a certain way. Be friendly to EVERYBODY, try to get EVERYBODY to open up to you. Practice creating rapport with old people, guys, ugly people, anybody else you come in contact with. You will be an attractive person in general. That way when you've LJBF'ed someone, you truely ARE friends with them but if they decide they want you, then THEY will sarge you this time.

-Blitz

Reaction score
1. you did something wrong in the pick up process.
a. you probably were not interesting enough to egage her
interest.
b. you didn't play your stragety properly
c. she was never interested in the first place.
2. Point above are really moot. Move on chalk it up to lesson
learned & earned.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She's also in a different faculty so it would be hard for me to delibertly hang out around her."

No man, you don't just wind up hanging out "around her". Take her and her friends out with you. Be the designated driver. When you're out be the man. Introduce them to guys, while you meet girls. Also, call her up and tell her you're going to the mall for clothes shopping for summer. Tell her she's a girl and you'd like her opinion. While you're out, again, show her a great time. Be the man. Ask her about PU, and her likes and dislikes. Again, hook her up if you can. This is the BEST way to get over her while increasing your social circle. Don't hang out AROUND her. Hang out WITH her.

-Blitz

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"She's also in a different faculty so it would be hard for me to delibertly hang out around her."

No man, you don't just wind up hanging out "around her". Take her and her friends out with you. Be the designated driver. When you're out be the man. Introduce them to guys, while you meet girls. Also, call her up and tell her you're going to the mall for clothes shopping for summer. Tell her she's a girl and you'd like her opinion. While you're out, again, show her a great time. Be the man. Ask her about PU, and her likes and dislikes. Again, hook her up if you can. This is the BEST way to get over her while increasing your social circle. Don't hang out AROUND her. Hang out WITH her.

-Blitz
Several questions:

I dont know her friends, so how can I take her and her friends out?

Also, would inviting her to come shopping with me give off the vibe the I am still into her?

Yeah and I am pretty over her by now. I guess I started losing feeling for her when she was acting cold toward. i kindda saw it coming

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt,

Maybe in this case it's not worth the effort for you, but I know that if it was me I would keep contact with her. Sincerely be friends with her. You don't know her friends yet because YOUR girl hasn't introduced the two of you yet. Tell her to get a group of HER friends together, and you'll get a couple friends together and go to an amusement park together one day.

"Also, would inviting her to come shopping with me give off the vibe the I am still into her?"

Nah man because you want to let her know, and convince her that you truelY DO want to be friends with her. That's a neg on it's own. But before that, YOU need to believe you want to be friends with her. All she said was that she wants to "clarify" that you're only friends. So call her and tell her that you were doing some thinking and you're happy that you're just friends. Tell her that you think she's going to make a really good friend.

Then you can call her a few days later and set up the mall thing. Or to get something to eat. Treat her like a guy friend. After you've charmed her, get her to hook you up. And to do that, say "Hey why don't you get a cuople of your gilfriends together and I'll get a few friends together and we'll go to Great Adventure next weekend.." or whatever you want to do. Or go to a club/bar...and hook them up.

But if you don't want to make some more friends then don't do it. I just think it's a very interesting position to be in, and has potential to be a lot of fun. Like Jugger told me once before, "You should take part in all interesting situations that you can as long as there is no danger of getting assaulted.". You could learn a lot from this and could work on your interpersonal skills.

-Blitz

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitzx
This DJ "stuff" isn't something you should do when you're talking to a target. It should be embedded into your personality. It should BE you. You shouldn't ACT a certain way, you should BE a certain way. Be friendly to EVERYBODY, try to get EVERYBODY to open up to you. Practice creating rapport with old people, guys, ugly people, anybody else you come in contact with. You will be an attractive person in general. That way when you've LJBF'ed someone, you truely ARE friends with them but if they decide they want you, then THEY will sarge you this time.
This is exactly right. Don't ACT, BE.

I just had to chime in here :) .

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mage
Let's get this straight. I am somewhat confused when they label lgbf. After that happens, should you continue al the dj stuff like c&f, hypnotic suggestions, neg hitting, and all the rest of the strategy or should you just go the opposite way and stop that stuff, being that you play it safe and talk normally about anything? Casual, non persuing? How do you make her think you are the catch when she has already labeled it as ljbf? I am new to learning the dj material, but when they place you in friends you still do the dj stuff, right? Just a little hazy about how to turn it around.
You're kinda getting it and kinda not---interesting blend here and I'm not sure I can decipher it fully...

You get LJBF'd----

Turning it around is a slim proposition. Don't draw conclusions just yet based on that statement.

Regardless of her LJBF'ing you, continue practicing the DJ stuff. She may have LJBF'd for any number of reasons, but up there is the likelihood that you've been the AFC too much or too long. So---you need practice. Practice on her and everyone in sight with no expectation of "turning it around".

Some DJs do turn it around. You usually hear about it after the fact, but a select few even discuss it before turning it around--and the ones that turn it around and the ones that I believe will turn it around have a certain "tone of voice" to their post that strikes me the same. Once you "hear" that "voice" you'll recognize it.

I can only inadequately describe it. They know how they goofed up. They know how she perceives them and what her triggers are. They have a plan--they know how they'll pull it off. They know the timing of what to do, too. They have a mission. They have a sense of humor and a sense of flexibility. They have all this in one viewpoint---a "special ops DJ", if you will. ;) and so it is...

If you don't have that game, you still DJ the situation because you need the work and this is a live situation. Don't think of it as pursuing--even with the target in your sites!--think of it as being more alive and what you should be---or are, really, without the AFC interfering.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man because you want to let her know, and convince her that you truelY DO want to be friends with her. That's a neg on it's own. But before that, YOU need to believe you want to be friends with her. All she said was that she wants to "clarify" that you're only friends. So call her and tell her that you were doing some thinking and you're happy that you're just friends. Tell her that you think she's going to make a really good friend.
to be honest xblitz although I have lost almost all interest in her, I still want to fvck her . and I make is bloody clear that we are just friends, will that eliminate that chance completely?:)

As for the taking out her to dinner, i think there is a strong possiblity that she will think I still like her, cus i previously took her to dinners quite often. As for the hooking up thing it sounds fun and I will deftinetly try it. Not this month though cus it is exams month

lol and is so sweet
went to my friends birthday party and hookup with this girl hahaha
but shes in an engineering (a girl in engineering!)so it will be a feat if i can get her, lol

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB

lol and is so sweet
went to my friends birthday party and hookup with this girl hahaha
but shes in an engineering (a girl in engineering!)so it will be a feat if i can get her, lol
There are no feats, either you do it, or you don't. There is no "I'll be really chuffed if I can get her", because then you'll be placing doubt in your mind, doubt that needs not be there.

It's either do or don't, there is no try.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is funny how things have turned out

Ever since the incident I didnt talk to her for a month or so. After that , I spoke to her a couple times on IM.

Then out of the blues she invited me to go canoeing with her and her friends. haha I dont think is a sigh or anything though, just hanging out is cool.

Last week my friends invited me to go biking and playing beach volleyball at this park. I wanted to bring some girls, so I invited her. She came, and my guy friends were macking on her (afterall , shes quite cute) Also turned out that one of my guy friends had met her in a club before. (is a small world after all)

Later my friend told me shes a very intersting person. athletic+cute
ahaha NOw I know why social proof is so important. So yeah , from this experience, I learnt that after u get ljbfed, do not be upset. Use the girl to your advantage !

LOL

peace