My first kiss.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the original poster is just trolling, I retract my previous post.

T Square

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Luke! At this rate, you'll be de-virgined by New Years!

Let's see tons of Lay Reports from you in 2007!

Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Luke, I really don't know why you do it. When I first read some of your stuff I was convinced you were full of sh1t, and guess what? nothing's changed. Anybody who'd even consider keeping up this charade for so long has way too much time on their hands. Sorry if that sounds harsh, I've just had enough of trolls on here.

Basically I'm asking what exactly you get out of this? a laugh? much wanted attention? Please, do tell.
Dude. Yesterday I went on a date and meet this woman straight from the internet and I kissed her after the date. Came back online after the date because I was excited and posted about it. Yeah, I really do have lots of time on my hands, and my hands were also around a woman while I was kissing her. Another woman is waiting for me to call her and has been harassing me to call her, which I'll be doing soon.

I honestly dont know why I'm even posting about my lip exploits on this board. It's like, people think they have to have sex for a conquest. A conquest is defined by defined by getting what you want. I wanted kiss women, and bingo, kissed two women so far and the second was better than the first. I get what I want. If I want sex, then I could have had sex last month. If I dont want sex, guess what, my choice, I'm in control. I ain't getting laid to please anybody on here.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but ur 30 bro, I understand this attitude coming from a 20 year old but not 30

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, keep the forum clean. Desist from troll postings....

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
but ur 30 bro, I understand this attitude coming from a 20 year old but not 30
Depends what you have acheived before I guess, if its a first for him then he's as likely to be excited by it at 30 as at 20. Heck, the things are for me right now I'll also be excited if I got a kiss from a date [thought its far from a first it'd be a change!]

Congrats Luke, good progress, I'm holding thumbs for you.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man!

keep the momentum on your side bro. and fvck the haters on this forum, just ignore them.

lougv22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Luke, congratulations man. Good job! Keep on sarging. One step at a time.

I remember my first kiss. I was 23 at the time and this girl at the restaurant I worked at was crazy about me. I had no clue about attraction, ****y & funny, neg hits and all that at the time, but because I wasn't interested in her I was doing all the right things by accident. Now that I think back on it I realize why it happened the way they did. Without even knowing it, I was being ****y and funny and teased the crap out of this chick and it was working like a charm. She was practically stalking me. Her shift ended before mine but she knew where I lived and, lo and behold, I would come home and she would be "taking a walk" right in front of my house, every night, at 11 p.m. or later.

Thinking about it now, I probably could have f-closed the deal easily with her, but I was too ignorant at the time to figure out what was going on. Eventually there was some touching and cuddling going on that she initiated, and the last night before she was about leave to go to school in another state I was walking her home and she gave me a hug and then kissed me, I wasn't even trying to do anything, she just took me by surprise. Anyway, that was my first kiss.

Reaction score
What I failed to mention on this thread was how helpful the technique was on 'Triangular Gazing' that I employed it on both these girls, and like magic, there was a kiss-close at the end of the date. I'll be looking to meet more people online from the internet to see if further kiss-closes could be replicated.

Common priming techniques to a kiss-close is the following:

1) Talk about some Teen TV show about how you saw two teenagers falling in love and having their kiss, and talk about it - before asking her about her first kiss.

2) Look on her right eye, then her left eye, then at her mouth a few times over and over again while talking.

Going to replicate this again on further online prospects to see if I can get automatic kiss-closes on the first date. Hug, and a good kiss.

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks mate for tht advice. and doesnt matter how old u r. 20 or 30 or nething. u started it atleast. This can happen in south asian countries a lot. I am 27 and just started dating again. best of luck luke. u r getting there.

i got laid once but tht happened ages ago in college.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, congrats on jumping over that hurdle! Just imagine how you'll feel when you have sex!

My father now nicknames me "The Kissing bandet".
Uhhhh... No offense dude, but your parents treat you like a little kid. Tell your dad to call you a pimp. :D

But again, my mom doesn't like the other girl and doesn't like her
Unless you plan on fvcking your mom, her opinion doesn't really matter. At age 30 (or even 18) you should be learning from your own life lessons.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, if my dad called me "The Kissing Bandit", I would slap him bro :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, your parents talk to you like youre a kid but who cares. The most important kind of respect is self-respect. Keep moving FORWARD.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
My father now nicknames me "The Kissing bandet".
Darth Vader would never EVER call anyone a kissing bandet. I think he would force choke you if he found out you said that!

Way to go Luke! Keep the momentum going!

"But I was going into Toshi Station to pick up some power converters!" - Luke Skywalker

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Is that anything like going to Radio Shack to buy some Energy Drinks?
HAHA.

It's just a really whiny quote that I love (it's on one of my records called "Jawa Breaks" [by the way it has dope beats if anyone else spins records]). And I originally wanted to use strikethrough text on the power converters part and put CHICKS afterwards. But no luck.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T Square said:
Good job Luke! At this rate, you'll be de-virgined by New Years!

Let's see tons of Lay Reports from you in 2007!
HAHA, funniest post ever bro

Reaction score
Third Kiss Tonight!!!

Meet a girl from off the NET, who claims to have meet the first guy from the internet for the first time -- and we had a nice date and I KISSED HER at the end of the date. At first it seemed she was offering her cheek, but I pressed on and gave her one on the lips.

She was 22 y/o, and I think I feel more in control with yonger girls in general, than those slightly yonger, same age, or older than me, but, hey, three KISSES on the FIRST DATE, with THREE DIFFERENT WOMEN. I feel good.

Reaction score
Yesterday I meet a girl that I have been dating since January (same one as the above post) and went to the movies with her in the evening. I cuddled her through the movie and touched her fresh skin on her arms and rubbed it and got an instant hard-on.
At the conclusion of the date, she FRENCH KISSED me. I was like she stook her tongue in my mouth and I felt connected with her. I've never done anything like that before. I said "amalyse is a chemical component in saliva that breaks down carbohydrates to simple sugars", that's all I could say after kissing, and I said "Can we do it again?" and we kissed a second time.

I feel both connected and intimated and grossed out at the same time, but I think a greater component of the former than the latter, and it really felt good.

Well - now I definately ain't no kissing virgin. And this is my 1000th post here.