Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first High school dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to my first HS dance the other night, and i danced with four girls:D . But there is one that i danced with that hugged me alot, and she kissed me on the cheek before i left:eek: :D . She says she already has a boyfriend, but i really like her. I cant sleep because im too busy thinkin about her. what should i do?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to my first HS dance the other night, and i danced with four girls . But there is one that i danced with that hugged me alot, and she kissed me on the cheek before i left . She says she already has a boyfriend, but i really like her. I cant sleep because im too busy thinkin about her. what should i do?
A prime case of infatuation if I may say so myself. You're gonna take sh*t for posting this...but I'll offer my best advice.

Don't think about the girl at all. She likes you, she showed interest in you with the kiss...girls, especially at your age, have a new romantic interest every week. But, it's not your job to play homewrecker either. I recommend playing this one textbook(the HS DJ Bible way). Read it and post any questions you may still have.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think by homewrecker yo mean ruining the relationship. but what section do i read?

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StarmanSuper87
I think by homewrecker yo mean ruining the relationship. but what section do i read?
The whole thing...then read it again. The whole thing is very applicable. A great reference; definetly worth the read. BTW, props on your success at the dance. You're learning young...by the time you're a senior, you'll be the pimp daddy.

Good luck and everything. Later, -E-Z

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember my first highschool dance. Ah, the memories. :) Well now I'm still on my way to becoming the great pimp at my school, so we'll see how it goes for you. And yes, read the DJ Bible, read the HS DJ Bible, and then go mack on some different hotties, cuz this one's taken at the moment.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i was thinking of doing this, I will ask her for her AIM s/n, and if we talk a lot(i wont ask her out). and if she decides to be with me and dump the other guy, then i shouldnt feel guilty, after all, it was her choice. I dont know if you guys agree or not, but dont flame me if you dissagree

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man how old are you? just wondering..

never worry about breaking up a relationship, unless your tiny and cant fight or run fast. the only time when its wrong to do that is if its your buddy.

and if you decide you want this girl, then mack on other girls to make her jealous. if your in grade 8 or whatever jealousy works like a charm

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked for her AIM screename today and she gave me the s/n and her phone number:D . Yay!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StarmanSuper87
Well i was thinking of doing this, I will ask her for her AIM s/n, and if we talk a lot(i wont ask her out). and if she decides to be with me and dump the other guy, then i shouldnt feel guilty, after all, it was her choice. I dont know if you guys agree or not, but dont flame me if you dissagree

Well you aren't going to get her interested in you by talking to her online alot. She isn't going to be attracted to you because you "sounded like a sweetie on the internet." If you don't want to break up her relationship, I would suggest you just wait and focus on other girls. This is the best way to get girls: DON'T FOCUS ON ONE GIRL! Any girl would be much more attracted to the guy who is seen talking confidently to many different girls (and the guy who all of her friends want to get with) than the guy who told her she is purdy through an instant message.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Well you aren't going to get her interested in you by talking to her online alot. She isn't going to be attracted to you because you "sounded like a sweetie on the internet." If you don't want to break up her relationship, I would suggest you just wait and focus on other girls. This is the best way to get girls: DON'T FOCUS ON ONE GIRL! Any girl would be much more attracted to the guy who is seen talking confidently to many different girls (and the guy who all of her friends want to get with) than the guy who told her she is purdy through an instant message.

Listen to words of wisdom(by Zelemont), StarmanSuper87.
That is what really works. Girls start to contend of you.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know of any other girls that like me, besides, i was going to talk to her in real life to. And after i got to know her, i would tell her how i really felt about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.