My first girlfriend! Some questions

kona

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I finally got a girl. And she is super cool. She's very open and tells it like it is. I'm past the "does she like me" part. We have already had the relationship conversation and we are official. Keep that in mind when you give me advice. So I plan to continue to bust her balls and all that. But I still want to show love and appreciation. She says that she loves the little things. What little things can I do?

Little things like love notes? Flowers? What are little things that girls like? I don't want to do something that I think is a good idea but ends up being super cheesy and kind of weird...

Thanks!!

Igetit!

Reaction score
A few questions:

1: How long have the two of you been seeing each other?
2: Does she nag you? What I mean by this is,these "little things" that she's been talking about,has she been bring this up over and over again since the two of you have been dating?

3: Do you guys argue over minor stuff that doesn't really amount to anything,or are you still in the "new,honeymoon" phrase of the relationship?

Try to answer these questions as accurately as possible.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being exclusive means that you have agreed not to **** other women. Continue to act the same. Don't go all AFC. you show your appreciation by not ****ing other women, when she starts ****ing up...you show you displeasure by punishing her.

I sense the AFC in you about to spring out and gush all over this girl. Don't go changing anything buddy. Your not ready yet.

remember. Eve was made to serve Adam, Adam was made to serve God. Adam was not made to serve Eve. Never forget that.