"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My first FR: let me know what ya think ;)

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
FR: Friday night, 08.20.04: A little late, I know ;)


Me and a couple buds hit the pub at around 10pm and met up with a few more friends, bringing the total to 6. Bar was hoppin' for a Friday (Saturday is usually they're super busy night), and HB's everywhere as the bar had a better than usuall band playing, some dudes I've never heard of.

My ex was in Idaho, thank God, so I knew I wouldn't have to deal with bumping into her punk ass (haven't spoken to her in a week which is unprecedented for me....rAFC), so this fact put me in that much better of a mood.

My buddies, knowing that I finally got off my ass and moved on, started razzing me about needing some fresh poontang. So I figured I'd better get to work. Now keep in mind that I haven't done any PU's in a few years, so I thought I ws a bit out of practice......lucky for me, I was wrong.

I saw a group of HB's in the 7-8 range come in the door (we had a table near the door), and made sure to say hi and get some recognition right off the bat. One of the group, an HB8, had a Jagermeister shirt on and it just so happens that I love that stuff. We'll call her HB-Jager from now on....anyhow, I chilled with my buds for about 15-20 minutes, got up to take a leak and one of my bros, an unofficial wing for the night, got up to grab a pack of smokes. When I came out a few minutes later, he was chatting up HB-Jager.

When he saw me come out, he pointed at me and they both smiled. I smiled back and walked back to my table to grab another beer, and go see what was up. I poured a beer, and when I turned around, HB-Jager had a shot of the yummy stuff for me, and said "So.....I hear your a big fan of the Jag", pointing to her shirt that had JAGERMEISTER printed exactly across her boobs. I sad "Yeah, I really love that stuff, it's delicious". We took a shot together and started BSing.

She sat at the table with us guys and one of my buddies g/f's, and eventually her whole crew came over as well, so we had 12-13 people at a table designed for 8. HB-Jager decided this problem could be fixed by sitting on my lap to free up a space for one of her friends, and I didn't take exception to that kind of selfless action. I pulled a little C/F, lots of solid EC, and made her laugh her ass off with my retarded jokes. Very solid and I actually couldn't believe how cool I was playing it....been out of practice a long time, heh.

We sat there taking shots and drinking beer until last call at 2am, and the whole time I've got my buddies telling stories about me and generally making me sound like a badass. God, I love my friends.

The bar was getting ready to close, and we needed a game plan. A friend of mine suggested we all go back to his place for an after party type thing, and to the ladies agreed. Golden.

We got back to his house and sat around playing a drinking game called Four Kings (real fun game, btw, you can find the rough set of rule here: http://www.brewthis.com/Games/37598.html ). Everybody was getting fairly trashed, and I suggested to HB-Jager that we should go watch a movie in the other room....kept the movie pretty light....Super Troopers, which coincidently is one of my favs and one of hers as well.

We got about 10 minutes into the movie and we she said "You know, your pretty cool, I never meet guys like you". I didn't say a God damn word, but instead I kissed her on the lips and said "I know.....your not too bad yourself". Got a laugh out of that, and a pretty heavy make out session. She stood up and said "I'll be back in two seconds". I said "Okay", and when she came back, she said "Um...they're pretty busy in there playing cards....I don't think anybody's coming back here for a while...".

So before this story gets any longer, I'll wrap it up: Spent the rest of my night f*cking the hell out of HB-Jager on my buddy'e slippery ass leather couch....until a little after 6:30am, actually, and when we finaly wrapped it up and went back to the living room, everybody was passed out on couches and chairs. She helped me make breakfast for everyone, and coffee.

Got the digits, and I'm set to see her again this Saturday. Honestly, this is the first time in my life I got the digits AFTER I got the poon.

So I guess everything worked out great. I'm not sure every time will go so well, but it sure as hell helps to get off to such a good start.

Thanks to SoSuave for the pointers....I think at least on a subconcious level, I've made some improvement.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Good job... you played it solid by the sounds of things.

Even though I try not to, I usually lose interest in a girl that gives it up the first night... unless she's exceptionnally good, cause then I know she's practiced... anyway, keep up the good work.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
your pretty woopass dood. I've been on the same boat as you for a while, and I know it's hard to get your head out of your ass and do something and make moves, but you had'em that night.

Good work buddy. ~Zappa
 

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hey cactus you gave me a good tip,

When he saw this initial Jager HB talking to his friend he didn't walk right over like most men. Instead he smiled at both of them and acknowledged them but was BUSY and proceeded to do other things. That leaded up to her coming to him.

So....If approaching a woman you can fluff her a little then leave to let her know your a busy guy but come back and close in an indiscreet manner like your running into her again. Did you even realize that at the time? Good work and thanks for the inspiration.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by upsidedownside7
Hey cactus you gave me a good tip,

When he saw this initial Jager HB talking to his friend he didn't walk right over like most men. Instead he smiled at both of them and acknowledged them but was BUSY and proceeded to do other things. That leaded up to her coming to him.

So....If approaching a woman you can fluff her a little then leave to let her know your a busy guy but come back and close in an indiscreet manner like your running into her again. Did you even realize that at the time? Good work and thanks for the inspiration.

Lol, I didn't think about it like that at the time, but later on I realized it was a good move. Yeah, it took her like 2 minutes tops to order two shots of Jager and come over. I didn't know that's what she had in mind, neither did my buddy, he was just over there chatting to some HB's and doing his wing thing ;)


So pimp its scary,

Yeah, I know what you mean about easy chicks. I like a challenge most of the time, but due to the fact that my sex life was quickly turning into 40 days and 40 nights, I decided to act on it.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
One of the better FR's ive seen on this board in a while. Out of curiousity though, since u said u ****ed her for so long, how many times did you actually nut? I guess this is a question for most guys.. but do girls expect you to nut and then get it back up and keep going? I know fo rmyself after i nut one time, if ive had any ***** in the past week, im done for the night.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
^


Only once that night due to lack of time ;) It was only about 2 hours, unfortunately.

I'm the same way. Usually I'm a one trick pony, once I ***, it takes me about 20-30 minutes to want it again, and that's only a recent thing.....it used to be once and I'm done for the night. I'm 26 and I think my sex drive is getting stronger!

Just always get her off first, and it really doesn't matter.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
ONLY 2 hours.

Most women seem to expect about 30min...

I usually go for about an hour or so.

[quote[Just always get her off first, and it really doesn't matter.[/quote]
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
bro!! now that's some good sh*t to hear vs. a the past posts about the ex.

good turn around!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
AWWWWW! You got laid! :D Good for you!

I am very happy you're making such great progress! Keep up the good work!
 
Top